Its a Joe feels deeply sorry for Eddie for being duped by the stupidest conspiracy of all time episode

its a Joe feels deeply sorry for Eddie for being duped by the stupidest conspiracy of all time episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs
youtube.com/watch?v=hmd94kl_Fy8
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
youtube.com/watch?v=MKbwdTCL8rA
youtube.com/watch?v=h-O3ASU7L4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check out Buzz Aldrin's instagram.

>it's a Joe isn't smart enough to debunk the dumbest conspiracy of all time episode

You think the mars rover is real?

>eddie was about to go even deeper if joe hadn't stopped the feed

is joe scared of the truth?

Just post his fucking nasty sandwiches already.

>It's a Joe can't even stop himself from arguing with an intelligent, polite, reasonable, funny guest

What's wrong with him?

Calm down, user, it's just eggs.

>this is waht happens when you talk to eddie bravo about kangaroos
jesus christ

i thought he handled it well, and shoved several key points in eddies face. but eddie was into deep to back down.

He always plays devils advocate, listening to two people agree for 3 hours is boring. I respect him for it.

he just plays contrarian by repeating the same talking points.

And then his temper flares up because he can't handle someone disagreeing with him, then he takes on the position he's arguing for personally

Is there something wrong with talking points in a medium based on talking?

>just eggs

Barely, and it's cooked in motoroil.

What episode are you referring to? Get I get a link and possibly a time stamp?

>It's a Joe thinks John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell are the funniest comedy duo ever episode

This literally triggered me. Fuck this cunt.

How soon until he has Alex back on? That was podcast kino

youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs

>millions of interesting conspiracy theories to get invested in
>choose flat earth to get autistic about
Why?

He's right though and you're a retard for thinking otherwise.

Let me guess your favourite comedy duo is Rick and Morty? Hmm? Thought so.

Don't bother replying, dumb faggot!

probably another 911 episodes

Yeah but he doesn't do it competently so he just comes across as an idiot half the time since he's willing to play devil's advocate on subjects he knows nothing at all about.

Besides there are plenty of podcasts where Joe just sits back and listens because he's so fascinated with the person talking, Wim Hoff, Randall Carlson, Graham Hancock, and others have all been able to put Joe into silence for hours.

xD yeah you're right

This. At this point I assume any thread involving Rogan on here is just a pretense to do Joe Rogan foodposting.

>it's a Joe gets absolutely hammered on the head by someone who's figured him out episode

youtube.com/watch?v=hmd94kl_Fy8

they have hush order on him

notice AJ saying "see Joe, you already know this stuff, even better than I do"?

Open your fucking eyes people! Everyone makes fun of Eddie but he has the ability to think out of the box, while you morons just follow all the sheep and mainstream media. The moon landings were just a propaganda war between russia and USA. They wanted their people to think they live in the most succesfull country. And how can the earth be round when gravity points downwards? If the earth was really round everybody would just fall down at the bottom. The globalists want you to have a certain image of this world so you stay asleep and obey the laws that keep holding you down! WAKE UP!!!

This guy gets it.

Gravity is just a theory, bro. It's not real.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FLAT EARTH

this is beyond funny

Yes the earth is flat

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

And Joe deserves it.

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

>believes in magical plant
>calls flat earthers stupid

Bravo, Eddie

It's only cool when you guys do it, but when I do it it's fake. I get it.

u av'n a giggle m8?

Magical plant?

MORON I HAVE LESS OXYGEN BECAUSE OF YOU. WHY ARE YOU ALIVE YOU SON OF A BITCH. FUCKING PSYCHO RETARD IMBECILE!!!! JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOU ARE KILLING THE EARTH

>youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
I'm not going to watch all that shit. But, the scenes from this video are from the 1978 film entitled "Capricorn One". It's a really good, relatively overlooked movie starring Elliott Gould.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKbwdTCL8rA

No one cares, sure you're right it's flat, whatever.
fuck off please

This is the worst meme in recent time.

He wants you to think its square

>24:26

>Joe: You don't think satellites are real
>Eddie: I don't think so
>Joe: Oh Jesus Christ
>Eddie: I don't think so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>flat earth fucks

Please kill yourself.

Flat earth is the stupidest bullshit ever.

It's so mindbogglingly dumb that I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't government planted to discredit other conspiracy theories.

Someone please explain to me what is even supposed to be gained by the population not knowing the world is flat? Seriously.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=h-O3ASU7L4M

>2017
>there are human beings who think they earth is flat

eddie bravo is suc a fucking brain dead troglodyte

>when you woke af but the homies still sleepin

>Someone please explain to me what is even supposed to be gained by the population not knowing the world is flat? Seriously.
Your taxpayer money going to NASA funding useless "research" or something along those lines.

Look, we spend billions of dollars in so called 'space engineering'. That is NASA. Let me get this straight. NASA doesnt exist! The money isnt going to NASA but to the globalists who will spend it on weaponry, spy devices and such. THERE IS NO NEED FOR SPACE ENGINEERING BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OTHER PLANETS. THE EARTH IS A FLAT PANCAKE IN AN EMPTY VOID, GET IT? You have been fooled by this space nonsense since you were young so the globalists can spend money on things we should not know about.

I always love these conveniently said super-villain tier quotes people use. It's like a character giving exposition in a fucking book or something.

That's retarded. If they've got enough power to convince the entire population that the planet is round - why would they need such an elaborate plan just to get money?

>"Satellites are a tax write off!"

Not sure if he is fucking with everyone or being serious at this point,

The same reason they employ penguin mercenaries to guard the great ice wall surrounding the edge of the Earth:

idk

eddie wouldnt believe anything even if he was given a thousand pieces of evidence from countless different sources of evidence because its all been fabricated by the lizard people anyway

>its a joe goes on the road to suck random dudes dicks while his wife thats a foot taller than him sits at home with his cats

alfalfa as fuck

>rather