Video comparing Melania to Michelle Obama is spreading on social media

>video comparing Melania to Michelle Obama is spreading on social media
>friends on facebook who are pro-Trump also sharing it

hahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA

oh man
>mfw this dumb slovenian bimbo ruins the campaign

Well the meme campaign with the meme candidate is coming to an end. No amount of meme magic can raise this shit from the grave. Its over.

Say it with me: Madame President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6pDCvXNVTE
blog.dilbert.com/post/129433801521/thinking-past-the-sale-trump-persuasion-series
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/melania-trump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>comparing Melania to Michelle
>a bad thing for Trump
you don't seem to understand how this has all worked for the past year

>3rd wife in 8 years

(you)

$5 shill bucks have been donated to your tampon fund. Thanks for supporting Hillary,

Oh god, I love this amount of butthurt
I don't even support/like/care about Hillary, I just hate your shitty candidate so much more.

I'm going to love the massive amount of shitposting and alt-right tears during election night.

Michelle also stole parts of her 2008 speech from a 1992 book. Business in south Africa or something.

Trump is, again, playing 5D chess with the world.

He knew that the speech was plagiarized and he did it on purpose so that people would be forced to compare Melania to Michelle and see the amazing contrast between the two and be even more attracted to Trump's presidency. If Melania didn't plagiarize the speech, her speech would've been forgotten about, but Trump (who has dealt with the media a lot) created a non-happening that the media would pick up on and give him free publicity with.

This is bad news for Trump. I am extremely nervous. Most people wait for the candidates wife to speak before making their final decision on who to vote for. We might as well not have a vote. It's over.

lol who gives a fuck about this

Whoa!
Guess I am a #clintoris now....
Damn...

>this level of mental gymnastics

Oh man, I love it
Keep it up senpai

2 opening line "copied and hoped no one notice"

Really, OP, really? you are that fucking dumb so post bait? all the publicity Trump is getting and his beautiful wife being compared to the first lady, not a runner, being compared to the first lady.

All publicity....... but they hoped no one would notice right?

the dress is also the hottest property in the fashion world right now

normies don't give a shit op

Yeah sure just like the hissy-fit liberals threw when Trump said "my african-american"

This is only giving the campaign free publicity.

Fuck off OP

You must be mentally unathletic as fuck if you think that was gymnastics.

Nobody cares what any woman has to say about anything.

In general I would tend to agree. But I'm really starting to wonder about this guy. He might just be playing this deep.

>mentally unathletic

Clearly not the only one

>I-Its publicity! Shut up!

>mfw Trump has no fucking chance in the general

At least he has publicity right?
I guess thats all a reality tv star could want, so I'm sure he'll be happy with a landslide ass kicking.

"I don't care about anything stupid my preferred candidate does" - everyone on earth, 2016

>butthurt OP needs to come to Sup Forums to vent
>NO YOU GUYS ARE BUTTHURT LOL I GOT U IM RIGHT UR WRONG SHUT UP OK

Nice try faggot. Keep trying to align plagiarism with treason.
Say it with me now:
PRESIDENT TRUMP

>OP is a faggot

all publicity is good publicity. Never heard that? that's what these people believe, and it works. Every single news channel on the planet has given coverage he wouldn't have otherwise received.

I'll guess the main reason you won't be voting OP is because you aren't old enough

Oh, no! I hope no one sees the contrast between Trump's supermodel wife and Obama's missing link

>everyone talking about some stupid first lady speech that doesn't matter because first ladies are more-or-less just eye candy for the public
>ignoring real issues, ones that we probably don't even know about because of some stupid similar speech

Is there anyone on the fence that would really change their vote because of something like this?

>this reply
>this barely disguised rage
>this level of butthurt
>Im not butthurt, y-you're butthurt!!

AHAHAHAHA
Say it senpai: Madame President
You're going to hear it alot so you might as well get used to saying it xD

>ur dumb
>no ur dumb
>no UR dumb
>no UR DUMB

>i dont even support hillary

>Most people wait for the candidates wife to speak before making their final decision

Demoralizing shill detected.

Wow you're so special not a dumb sheep like the rest of us xD

>what an edgelord h-haha right guys?
>can we get back to discussing the speech now

Dont you have a bull to prep?

wonder what his plan is...

More genius. Trump has gotten the entire country to watch her speech without spending a dime. Just feed the lugenpresse something for their narrative and they will spread your message for you.

>generic speech by women that really dont matter

>97% is different

>one is a man

>not seeing this is 4d chess

What a complete faggot. This video is even better if you want some good plagiarism.

>on the fence
>change their vote
Wew, lad.

It could certainly have an effect on undecided voters. If I were American, I definitely wouldn't vote for Hillary, but the only reason I would vote for Trump at this stage is that he's likely to do something anything about the crazy Muhammadan problem. I really don't think he's a very good candidate at this point. His campaign is very unprofessional and Trump cucks are deluded about their hero. Sorry boys, but it's the truth.

>dumb slovenian bimbo
>speaks 5 languages

>Thinking past the sale

People will see his wife and Obamas wife side by side over and over, and subconsciously start to associate her with the first lady position.

blog.dilbert.com/post/129433801521/thinking-past-the-sale-trump-persuasion-series

wow. that was blatant sarcasm

or the phrasing was so common any asshole can be considered plagiarizing.

Hmmm makes the synaps fire when you think about how it completely dominated the news cycle. Can't remember the last time I heard a news story about hildibeast

The on reason is come to Sup Forums anymore is to trigger trumptards

It's as easy as triggering sjw's on leddit

One of them actually has a vagina.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

>I don't even support/like/care about Hillary

I truly am in awe of your superior intellect... open my eyes give me the red pill!!

(you)

It doesn't matter how much of it was copied. One sentence is enough to be plaigarism. If it were an assignment in school she'd have failed.
>hurr michelle is ugly so who cares xDD
Not an argument. You give a bad name to Trump supporters.

When you compare both pics

One has an adams apple

Huh. RMYT.

God forbid people have fun with words you stupid bong. Ever heard of Shakespeare?

I'm liberal, but even I can see she was sabotaged..

actually it doesnt matter

actually she is a man

actually i dont, Trump is bringing attention to them and has as always a way to make him look better

Women don't matter. That's why Hillary won't win.

You obviously haven't figured it out yet, but I'll tell you - and this is a big part of why Trump has been so successful: You're advertising his campaign for him.

Fuck, this guy is right. I am now a #GaryBerry.

Isn't it funny how it will take a european women to restore an elegance to the role of First Lady not seen since Jackie Kennedy.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/melania-trump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/

Political speech writers all use similar language, but Melania's speech at least had the decency to be paraphrased instead of outright lifted from different sources.

If Hillary is elected America gets what it deserves.

Friendo, if you are not autistic, you are doing a fine job role-playing.

Either way, that guy was clearly poking fun at this controversy.

she fucking walked up and said it.

how was she sabotaged?

woman ruins everything as always

What is a teleprompter?

>Leftists making fun of the way a foreign born immigrant speaks

I'm starting to think there is something to this. I'm seeing people that don't normally post about politics have now jumped on the Melania bandwagon. Some of them have shared 3-4 links in the past 24 hours of some form of "Melania/plagiarism" and then a 20 reply echo chamber. These people aren't doing the same thing for Hillary - they didn't do it during the briefs last week or for any other thing about Hillary.

I don't even really care for Trump, but this election has done a lot to show me who all the morons in my "social circle" are. I think I'm gonna die alone.

Does anyone have the name of the speech writer yet?

surely you can't believe this

it's word for fucking word at points for at least 7 sentences

The only people who care about this are the media and those who weren't going to vote Trump anyways. Who the fuck cares what Melania does. She's not the one who's running for president.

t. Bernout voting for Trump because Bernie lost and then sold himself out to the globalists like a bitch.

2 sentences but still with the Rick roll in there I think something is up. Either Sabatoge or a joke but to be honest I really don't care. All politicians copy each other's speeches. Both obamas did, joe Biden had to cancel his presidential run because he copied an entire speech word for word.

what the fuck

you're still wrong, it wasn't just common phrases, it was ripped

Is a fourth wife incoming?

>Either Sabatoge or a joke but to be honest I really don't care. All politicians copy each other's speeches.
Back to your cuck shed, Nigel.

You're an idiot.

Never said anything about common phrases. Did you actually read my post?

The whole plagiarism thing wouldn't be such big of a deal in other contexts. This is all a distraction to bait MSM and social media to
1. Draw out liberal attacks on women/immigrants towards Melania so the campaign can reflect them back on Hillary
2. Draw attention away from the New Yorker interview of Tony Schwartz, Art of The Deal ghostwriter

kek

>kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.