Reminder that undocumented workers are here to do the jobs that spoiled Americans are too lazy to do...

Reminder that undocumented workers are here to do the jobs that spoiled Americans are too lazy to do. Even if they did those jobs, prices of produce would raise to an extreme level. Deporting them would be a disaster. Besides, you benefit from their very presence since you get to meet new people, learn a new language, and expand your cultural horizons. Grow up and stop throwing a temper tantrum. America needs undocumented immigrants just as much they need America.

Hillery pls

Americans won't do shit jobs because they don't pay anything at all.
Shit jobs don't pay anything at all because illegals are willing to do them for next to nothing.

wtf I hate images now

Moarrrr

Remove illegals and the cost for getting your house cleaned goes up by $30, but the country isn't taking a net loss so that people can buy cheap strawberries or get their car detailed for $10 less.

Fuck of Pablo. I hate Trump, but I do wish we had a wall to keep you parasites out

>Besides, you benefit from their very presence since you get to meet new people, learn a new language, and expand your cultural horizons.
>"get to"

Gee, thanks. Die in a fire, spic.

> spoiled Americans
> You Americans work too hard to not have a livable wage

Tell me again how Bernie Sanders will save the spoiled people that don't want the jobs... but somehow do them?

Prove it Pedro

correct me if i'm wrong but aren't these shit jobs paying very little because a of a large supply but smaller demand of workers? workers that are illegal immigrants, paid under the table, in amounts that are lower than the minimum wage?

also that girl in OP's pic can get the dick any time

Why are liberals so pro illegal immigration when all it does is allow the corporations they apparently hate to make even more money through cheap labor?

>you have to go back

>too lazy to do
>average American worker is one of the most productive workers out of all other countries

ok kid

No fucking way in hell am I learning spanish.

Also if I find out somebody is an illegal undocumented immigrant im reporting them to the FBI along with their address. The Federal Building is right up the street.

Im sure they'll contact the proper authorities (ICE?) and have them removed.

I did those types of jobs in high school and between the years in college. The pay was respectable for a young man working part time and they helped me appreciate both a good work ethic and the working men and women of this nation.

I'm sure that there are plenty of young people that would be eager to do these things, plenty of unemployed people too, and if the compensation isn't compelling I suppose those companies will need to find a way to incentivize workers. What a crazy proposition.

She's going to have to build a wall to keep my dick out.

Deport them to the middle of the ocean

Yes, it happened during the dustbowl/Great Depression in the 1920's when whites from the Midwest come west looking for agriculture jobs. We sent like 500k Mexicans back and let the whites work the land. When ww2 came and America's economy turned around (especially on the west coast) we brought back migrant agriculture workers for what was supposed to be part time. Basically, we proved we don't need Mexicans here but it's more convenient

Stop replying to shill threads. They keep making the threads because you guys keep replying. Sage this shit.

Every politician is an enabler of corrupt capitalism. How anyone thinks they aren't is sad, this is why we need Trump.

but we don't pay to have our houses cleaned, we clean them ourselves

When you talk about spoiled Americans, are you talking about you and your liberal friends?

You know what? I wouldnt mind accepting them all if they had no influence on our politics or economy.
Sadly that doesn't accurately state the current set of affairs. Their ideologies differ from ours and they need to assimulate otherwise we do lose our country despite what others have told you.

>the left wants to flood America with unskilled people because "they do jobs no one wants to do for wages below the minimum" basically calling for slave labor
>yet they also want to raise the minimum wage to 15 bux per hour NATIONALLY because "wages are too low"

nigga wut?

>undocumented workers are here to do the jobs that spoiled Americans are too lazy to do

Nope, they do the jobs for less to undercut other people.

>Even if they did those jobs, prices of produce would raise to an extreme level.

Not true, it's 2016 nigger, we have the technology to vertically farm and use robots to do so.

>Besides, you benefit from their very presence since you get to meet new people, learn a new language, and expand your cultural horizons.

Not always. Sometimes it is harder to work with people you can't communicate properly with. Then the fast food place you work at gets lower ratings and no one works there or eats there because people want to go to the stores that get their orders right.

>America needs undocumented immigrants just as much they need ISIS.

fixed that for you.

i work he business, there aren't any "young americans" willing to do this. They see the mason getting 200 a day and they want 200 a day when all they can do is mix cement, and barely. Not to mention every american born employee I ever had takes a break every ten minutes to smoke.

Say what you will about immigrants but at least they spend most of their money here

confirmed for not living in among illegals. These fuckers work at fast food places like jack and mcdonalds because they get hired by their friends and family or sympathizers.

I guess Americans would have to adapt and actually work. It really makes you think.

Me typing a thirty second, second, correct reply does more to either A. show others on the board why these low hanging ideas are wrong, or B. subconsciously impact shills.

I'm pretty sure you can't work without Social Security, which requires citizenship or temporary residency.

>Deport shitskins
>Abolish welfare
>You wanna eat? You gotta work. Too lazy? Too hungry.

Sounds easy enough.

Just an example of something done by illegals often paid with under the table cash. Substitute it with dish washing or lawn mowing or whatever.

I'm not talking about spoiled Americans, I'm talking about artificially cheap services. I'm perfectly fine with paying more for fruit if it's picked by someone who actually gets a W2 in the mail.

Correct. Nobody's going to do shitty jobs until they pay well. Sooner we get rid of illegals the sooner wages go up.

>2016
>not cleaning your home

youll be the first one to go when war comes

When you start earning more money, you'll realize that your time is better spent doing other things. Personally, I don't have my house cleaned for me, but I have a dishwashing machine because washing dishes is tedious.

I'll probably take my car somewhere and have it cleaned this weekend. If I see Hispanics, I won't give the place my business.

>Reminder that undocumented workers are here to do the jobs that spoiled Americans are too lazy to do.

Reminder that this is what the globalists getting rich off price distortions and the weakening of the lower classes convince their little dupes and shills to say.

Reminder that Americans will do these jbos at fair wages.

Reminder that democrats haven't changed since 1865 and still want a brown-skinned underclass to perform agricultural labor at below-market rates.

Reminder that when it means brown people who vote democrat flooding the nation and displacing the job of working-class white Republicans, the dems are suddenly all for the free market.

/thread

and sage in the thread.

1-2 hours to clean house a week is not hard and i enjoy washing my car

>Literally admit that you want Central Americans in the nation for the express purpose of cheap labor
>Somehow you are the "progressive" party

I don't understand the world sometimes famiglia.

Well, if your house is small enough that it only takes 1-2 hours, then sure.

Otherwise, throwing $60 at a cleaning company so you don't have to scrub tile grout or mop hardwood floors is well worth it.

Illegals are a response to minimum wage laws more than entitled American workers.

>When ww2 came and America's economy turned around
America's economy didn't come around during WWII the only thing that improved was the unemployment rate and that is due to the little fact that millions of young men were put into uniform.

America's economy didn't recover until after the war

>people who actually work
>parasites
Fat slobs are clearly delusional

Reminder that the people too stupid to do anything else eventually realize they need those jobs whether they like it or not, and when they go to get them an illegal immigrant has it.

Obligatory

Must agree. Worked two weeks as a busser, 8-11 hour shifts.

The back crew were all Mexican, there before I arrived, and after I left.

But I was paid under the table so fucked out of there as soon as I found a legal job that paid twice as much. Much better. The Mexicans can keep those jobs for all I care, I wouldn't do it for 7.55 an hour.

That's not true at all. There was huge government involvement to kickstart American production even before we entered. The domestic unemployment rate was so low that even blacks/native Americans/Asians were getting good factory jobs for the first time ever.
Even women were working in larger numbers than ever. The standard of living in American during the war was very much increased during the war - and it did continue afterwards

Do you think her asshole smells good

That's the average American

Remember basement dwelling dumb shits like op had no idea how the working world is.

I hire 3rd world trash daily and I can tell the the only reason why 90% of them are here is becaus they have arms and legs and can do one thing.

Most of them are the most bratty self entitled bitches the world have ever made. This is why they are 3rd world
The only reson why they "work" is becaus peole like me constantly also fired them as well.

>"freedom loving" liberals argue that it's okay to pay illegal immigrants slave wages because we "need" them

>it's OK to support illegal immigration, essentially slave labor, for muh profits

>but fuck anyone more successful than me and gibsmedat

The Left, everyone.
>getting your house cleaned
>not keeping a clean house

America is literally the most overworked nation in the World, when will this "le Americuns r lazy xDxd!!1!" meme die. The reason they don't take those jobs is because they literally cannot be paid less than minimum wage. Illegals have no such worries.

Yes the price of the products will increase somewhat, but it won't be Zimbabwe 2.0 like you seem to believe. Especially since it will create a massive number of minimum wage jobs for those that spend it in the US.

I benefit from having to sacrifice my culture to accommodate people that mooch off of me? Wow, really makes me think....