How can Disney recover from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=It_olylT42I

Hamill basically just crashed the Kathleen Kennedy plane with no survivors.

There are already passive calls and petitions to boycott TLJ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=zZzI8RwWpcg
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Son
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Father_(Mortis)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Daughter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will they fuck?

Disney and their audience doesnt care about quality at all

>Rei: luke I have searched the galaxy for you. Please teach me how to be a jedi.

>Luke: no.

in real life daisey has probably rimmed his dirty asshole countless times

honestly, if you ask me he has probably done a shit inside her vagina

sad but true

she's a whore

Why is Sup Forums so hyperbolic? Nothing happened in the video. Nothing.

So wait, if Luke wants the Jedi to end why is he going to train a Jedi?

was jewjew abraham involved with this, like at all?

>if Luke wants the Jedi to end why is he going to train a Jedi?

He's not going to train her to be a jedi

You guys are taking this shit out of context. He was talking shit but then once it was all said and done he liked the final product. He says "I've never been happier to be wrong." Fuck.

But there are scenes in the trailer showing Rey swinging her lightsabre around while he's watching.

If you seriously think Disney isn't going to pull the "LUKE IS THE NEW YODA, COOL HUH?!?" thing you're going to be disappointed. Lucas and Hamill are right, this is a big studio playing safe bets and unwilling to deviate from what they know will bring them money.

Their probably watching the edited video by a youtuber named JarJarAbrams.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w

>But there are scenes in the trailer showing Rey swinging her lightsabre around while he's watching.

He's going to teach her how to use the force.

He's not going to teach her the jedi code and moralfag about only using the light side

So... basically a hipster Mary-Sue Jedi

>He's going to teach her how to use the force.

Which is Jedi training.

>He's not going to teach her the jedi code and moralfag about only using the light side

Fuck off, there is no Jedi code in the OT.

Yep. So get ready to suck some serious Max Landis jew cock.

You do realize that these movies are for children, right?

>>He's going to teach her how to use the force.
>Which is Jedi training.
Also sith training.

Stop saying it's for children as if that's some kind of code freeing Disney of making shit films. It was a children's movie when bastards, like yourself, attacked George Lucas for Midichlorians, Jar Jar, and Jake Loyd.

He's training her to be something new. Oooooooooooooooh! A Jedi with feels!

They were always kids movies. Otherwise they wouldn't have sold millions dollars of toys since 1977.

I implore you to reconsider.

And yet their largest fan base has always ever been, adults.

The Alien franchise has also sold millions of dollars worth of toys since its release.

Who haven't grown up.

Nice, but that's different. The alien just happened to be cool enough to be a toy, Lucas designed the shit in Star Wars so they could be made into toys.

>Nice, but that's different
Convenient isn't it?

No, I just explained why it's different. Maybe if you were old enough to remember you'd know Alien was rated R.

Alien was rated PG before the rewrites. Nice try.

And still sold millions of dollars worth of toys to kids.

Halo is rated M for mature, its a children's franchise. The reverse can also be applied.

>Alien was rated PG before the rewrites
>was rated PG
>before the rewrites

And?

If Alien or Halo were supposed to be children's franchises they would have been children's franchises.

>There's no jedi code in the OT

Luke has spent the past several decades seeking out ancient jedi temples from the time of the prequels and earlier. If he didn't know before, he knows know.

>Luke has spent the past several decades seeking out ancient jedi temples from the time of the prequels and earlier. If he didn't know before, he knows know.

Oh... how did you know that... did you read the script...?

And since the overwhelming fanbase (for Halo) is comprised of children, it IS a children's franchise. It is just rated M for Mature.

And yet here you are, the grown up amongst us, on a Cantonese, how to prepare dog ribs, message board. Salute.

We're talking about series being made specifically for children. A game that children cannot buy isn't a series specifically designed and written for children, no matter how many children play it.

>7 minute interview over a frakkin trailer

No thanks shill.

the more I look at her the uglier she becomes

Did they cast an ugly bitch as main char on purpose because feminsm?

This is a Cambodian toboggan waxing cloud interpretation summit

Yet somehow a movie that adults can use their currency (that is legal for them to obtain and illegal for minors) to view is somehow not for them.

I didn't say Star Wars isn't for adults, I said it's for kids.

his production logo will probably appear after the lucasfilm one just like in TFA

that shit annoyed me so much, it feels like he stealing starwars and trying to pass it on as his own

it should have just been Lucasfilm appearing at the beginning of every starwars movie

Post your face.

the 2 are absolutely mutually exclusive you fucking mouth breathing autist.

I stand corrected, A Toboggan waxing Cloud Interpretation Summit surrounding Cambodian Tree frogs. Isn't Cambodia in Tibet or somewhere's about, in those parts?

Kylo Ren didn't kill Luke's class nor did he burn the temple.

Kylo turned to the dark side after a light side fanatic attacked Luke's temple for not adhering to the prequel-era Jedi code (no attachments, love is forbidden, etc)

This man was Rey's father, who, in trying to impress Luke in his devotion, abandoned Rey on Jakku. Luke sent another apprentice, Lor Son Tekka, there to retrieve Rey.

After being scolded by Luke for abandoning the girl, the man and his equally zealous wife attacked the temple, which they viewed as the source of "wrong" way to train Jedi. Kylo and the Knights of Ren (embracing the dark side for the first time) killed the man and his wife. Luke watched as half of his class turned to the dark side and the other half were warped by the light side. Snoke, who is Darth Plagiues, seized Kylo and continued to corrupt him.

Luke sent R2 to Leia and fucked off to the island waiting for Kylo to come for him so he could kill him and then kill himself.

Screencap this

you first

No they're not.

>say new 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' trailer might reveal
Might reveal what

I don't want to watch some clickbait video with such a clickbait titlle

South East asia, yeah. If you are going to try and expand the meme going with china is just too easy. We need to bring Laos into this next.

Post 1 example of someone being both a child and an adult. They are binary descriptors.

If anything even suspected of being "clickbait" and they use a vague descriptor, they aren't going to reveal anything.

Use your better judgement and just know it is trying to goy you. See it for what it is and move on.

>Post 1 example of someone being both a child and an adult.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZzI8RwWpcg

>Luke sent R2 to Leia and fucked off to the island waiting for Kylo to come for him so he could kill him and then kill himself.

I liked everything else but this is stupid. Why wouldn't he want to kill all of the Knights of Ren?

That is an adult. An immature emotionally stunted adult.

>I liked everything else but this is stupid. Why wouldn't he want to kill all of the Knights of Ren?

Only reason I can think of for him staying alive. As long as they're around a perversion of the Force is still around. idk.

Adults can enjoy both content written for children and adults, children can't really enjoy adult content the same way.

Something might be written for a kid and an adult enjoys it? I don't care, enjoy it all you want. Children for the most part shouldn't be watching most adult content.

>tl;dr it's okay for adults to like both adult and kid content, it's not always alright for a kid to enjoy both kid and adult content

It's such a simple concept to understand.

I had forgotten about Lao. I will double my memeing efforts, Trust!

yeah this dude is seriously hardcore spamming his videos of hamill in an effort to stir the spot, and most people are not really buying it, it's just becoming annoying how prevalent this guy is becoming with his constant spamming.

Will we actually see the rest of the Knights of Ren in 8?

I don't know if you guy's remember, but there was nothing remotely childish about Episode 5, or 6, or 2 or even 3. The safest Starwars was the first one. The second had Monsters eating camel kangaroo things, and trying to eat Luke, and Luke cutting off monsters arm and then it had Vader choking people to death and then it had people dying, and other people being choked to death and more dying and betrayal and other dangerous stuff that's not at all for kids, and then Luke got his hand cut off. Return of the Jedi was really bad too, you had the Big monster eating the pig thing, then you had people being thrown into a desert monster then you had Leia dressed like a slut, then you had Leia, in her slut gab, strangling a fat Italian guy to death. And then you had even more bad things. And episode one had Darth Maul killing Qui Gan and then Obi Wan kills Darth Maul, and then you had the clone wars where a lot of people died and some one got their head loped off and then you had Anakin losing an arm and Don't get me started on the horrors in Episode 3.

So fucking sick of star wars

Maybe he reconsiders

Yes. She cannot be attractive to the opposite sex and still be a feminist Mary Sue

Wrong. Lor had been living on that planet for years and he had no connection to Rey. He's also not force sensitive

>He's going to teach her how to use the force

She already knows how to use it.

Nice one, shame we won't get it.

>kylo ren is rei's father

They're the same age

>Michelini_frolic.mp3

Someone please webm the part where Mark gawks open mouthed at the xenomorph

>Guy is a Jedi purist, against love and personal attachments
>"The man and his equally zealous wife"

>implying Ma'Rey "Don't need no man to hold her hand" Sue needs any training

Lucasfilm is making these movies primarily for the Hunger Games audience. Get over it.

You can watch Marvel movies or some other action movie or read the old Star Wars books.

Half of the people on here complaining about stuff like this hadn't even spent more than a few hours thinking about Star Wars in like the three years before they heard that Episode 7 was going to be made.

>Half of the people on here complaining about stuff like this hadn't even spent more than a few hours thinking about Star Wars in like the three years before they heard that Episode 7 was going to be made.

How many hours a day do you think about star wars, you ass blaster

>Twins, one male, one female
>Just like Luke and Leia
>The female "discovers" the Force at a place that becomes known as the "Force Tree"
>The female twin founds the Jedi Order
>The male twin is evil and kills the female.
>Before she dies she makes a prophecy that she will return as The One
>Meanwhile Darth Sidious creates Anakin Skywalker to be a false prophet / golem type creation
>The Jedi are fooled into thinking he's The One
>The Jedi only realize their mistake too late.
>Anakin destroys almost all the Jedi
>Luke tries to redeem his evil father who literally slaughtered children.
>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.
>She finds Luke Skywalker, who now just like his evil father, wants to destroy the Jedi Order

Rey will stop Luke's plans, restore order to the galaxy, and will destroy the dark side. She will also bring about the rise of the new Jedi order as predicted by Supreme Leader Snoke in TFA.

Rey being the reincarnation of The One explains why she is such a Mary Sue in TFA. She's literally a perfect super being.

The entire Star Wars saga is now about how women are good and men are evil.

The women are all leaders (Padme, Leia, Rey, Mon Mothma)

The men are all drawn to the dark side (Anakin, Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo)

tl: dr = Men are bad, women are good. Thanks Kathleen Kennedy!

>There are already passive calls and petitions to boycott TLJ.
kek, change.org is a great place to start.

They're just following what Lucas set up for them in The Clone Wars.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Son
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Father_(Mortis)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Daughter

>And yet their largest fan base has always ever been, adults.

This is not true. When the OT came out in the 70s, it was unanimously thought of as family friendly entertainment (ie for kids), and mostly loved by teenagers. When those teenagers grew up, they didn't outgrow their obsession with Star Wars.

That's why you don't see any Star Wars fans that would have been older than 20 in the 70s/early 80s.

>"You try not to take it personally. Of course there's got to be a new generation and you have to be ready to pass the torch. I was prepared for that going into this, but then they cast this fucking nigger and you know it's going to just be trash. I'm washing my hands of this. Disney can go fuck themselves."

What did he mean by this?

6 had Ewoks.

are there subtitles for this video?
I can't understand anything that ugly bitch says

Rude!

Based Mark

just make it a fucking sticky already, all day 2 fucking threads about this star wars fake drama garbage

Wrong. Rey is the one who killed everyone. Luke mind wiped her and dropped her on Jakku. Kylo witnessed it.

>"She's strong with the force, stronger than she knows!"

From the novelization:

>Rey appeared equally shocked that her reach for the device had exceed his. She gazed down at the weapon now resting in her grip.

>"It IS you," Ren murmured.

>His words unsettled her: Not for the first time, he seemed to know more about her than she did about herself.

I'm telling you guys. Rey is gonna find out she killed a bunch of people at one point when she was young and was actually a super Jedi in training.

They've already stolen shit from KOTOR, why not the "bad person gets mind wiped and becomes good upon losing all their memories/new memories being implanted via the force."

>kylo was 23 years old during jedi massacre
>rey was 13

if this is true, kylo watched a 13 year old girl BTFO everyone, saw the aftermath with luke sending her to jakku and then took the credit for everything?

Why was I tricked into watch fake news? Fuck you OP.

OMG the plot is so fucking obvious. Luke is depressed he wasn't able to train kylo properly and created another edgelord in the process. It's all about the duality of the Force and he's realized there can't be light without dark or some dumb shit. That's why he wants the jedi to end. To break the cycle.

Why do you post this every day? It doesn't matter.

First of all, the movies aren't that smart but they are smart enough not to steal from a video game plot. Second if Rey had killed a bunch of people then Luke wouldn't be training her again.

As much as you want there to be a cool and complex plot, remember this is Star Wars and the simplest plot is the most likely one.

>Rey killed everyone

Fuck off retard. That little girl in the movie was only 4 years old

We only see the little girl in Rey's memories. user is saying those are false memories that were implanted by Luke and she actually didn't go to Jakku until she was older, around 13.

That's probably way too complicated for Disney though.

It was for kids
You are just looking at it from the PC generation viewpoint

The 80s were awesome. Faggots were called faggots. Non faggots were called faggots as an insult

Titties in every comedy , titties everywhere

jew disney is going to get rid luke cuz he's a white male

Where? Post them

>Did they cast an ugly bitch as main char on purpose because feminsm?
Yes

link?

A movie can be enjoyable for both children and adults...

Nice bait dumbass

What did I miss? What has happened? Why is everyone spamming this?

all she has to do is force choke everyone like professor x in Logan when he has a seizure