Will Black Lives Matter start protesting over his death?

Will Black Lives Matter start protesting over his death?

ahahah, niggers.

Dude looks way too retarded to be a cop.

Hey at least he's an officer of his community.
Did this nig-cop get shot or somethin?

no because he actually didn't do anything

honestly cops should make a monument to this guy and see how blm responds

he's one of the cops that died in baton rouge

One of the Baton Rouge cops that was killed

>Black Lives Matter
>Let's kill this Uncle Tom motherfucker

That's actually kind of sad. And no, BLM hates all cops.

i live in dallas but 2bh this has me more angry than what happened in my city. literally the best he could be and they killed him. fuck blm 2bh

BLM only protests over the death of criminals

Actually, that might not be so inaccurate. A lot of the more radical kinds think black cops are sellouts and traitors.

The guy was an example of what all black people should be. Of course they won't protest his death.

employed black father in his kid's life, active in his community
another black takes father out of the picture
it's greek tragedy

it's a great perk for a cop to be able to see in every direction at once

Black Lives Matter opposes systemic practices that are harmful to African Americans, such as our current police institutions which target minorities.

This gentleman may have been black, but he was part of an anti-black organization. I'm sure there is no love loss from Black Lives Matter over this grotesque man.

Hopefully his son grows up and chooses a respectable career, unlike his dad.

you mean like drugdealing and gangbanging? because those are the only careers except for burger flipping most niggers can do...

If every black was working like him, caring for the others, and having enough intellect to write proper english, there wouldn't be racism.
Even Sup Forums respects him.

That's not selling out, that's how normal people live together.

He's an example to follow if niggers ever want to be respected as human beings.

fuck the donut gang

Are broken families a practice that systemically harms African Americans? What about gangs?

F

This.

The sad truth. Even more depressing is that my Kikebook is full of white people sympathizing with them.

Racism on the part of the cops in regards to recent events is dubious at very best. There is clear animosity towards officers on the part of BLM and the nigger-killers.

Terrible what happened to him, such non sense. Guy trying to do his job provide for his family. BLM are terrorists.

some departments have IQ caps to keep smart people out because they question orders too readily.

there is no "too retarded" for police work.

One of my professors who has a phd on heart cardiac tissue electrical propagation has a lazy eye.

pic related