APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE MEMES YOU'VE POSTED

APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BELIEVING IN HIM

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

BECAUSE THIS MAN IS GOING HOME WITH A MEDAL AROUND HIS NECK NOT A NOOSE

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcolympics.com/video/shuster-overcome-emotion-after-us-upset-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I APOLOGIZE

Life long Shuster fan here, he deserves it.

FÖRLÅT!

A Silver is not enough.

USA USA USA

SHUS IS LOOSE SILVER MEDAL THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY IN THE LONG STORIED HISTORY OF AMERICAN CURLING.

>"can"ada

Was just about to make this thread. I was one of his harshest critics. I am sorry based Shuster. You can have my girl

If we beat the swedes who'll direct the movie?

>tfw genuinely happy for Johnny

Not meme happy, but actually happy for him

mfw Sweden is the stereotypical sports "well funded and respected who trains like machines" bad guys in the movie.
While shuster is the scrappy kid from the block, taking all the mockery and finally proving everyone wrong.

More importantly

Who'll play Shuster?

Michael Bay

It wouldn't be wrong though.

Not gonnaie when the announcer said "this is the biggest shot of [Shuster's] life I was sure he would miss

It's like every early 90s movie ever made. BASED

obviously the newly skinny Jonah Hill

Is he skinny again? What is happening in that body

Looking at the Swedes round robin results, the USA have a real tough match. The swedes absolutely curb-stomped a lot of the other teams. Should be a good match but I don't think you're going to get your redemption.

He's already got it lmao

A silver is good too

Is Shuster the feel good story of these Olympics?

I’m having cuck fantasies with Shuster as the bull.

Wot do?

I saw him at a NYC bar just before Christmas he's as skinny as can be and smokes a lot of cigarettes with his hip LA friends

Undoubtedly

Anyone have that image with the quote from Shuster about not going home without something around their necks?

>he literally does the JagsGuy

A man who became a meme for his choking for 8 years on a team who always finished at the bottom the past olympics is getting a guaranteed silver.

Its already redemption.

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

I know it sounds un-american but the silver is redemption enough. It's been an incredible ride.

>Shuster beat Edin in 2010
full circle perhaps?

Who /exaliftin/ here?

I JUST WOKE UP TO THIS NEWS

I APOLOGISE. BASED SHUSTER

I smell another overconfident Edin match coming up.

Totally prepared to see this image x10

I’m having cuck fantasies with Shuster as the bull.

Wot do??

To not be disheartened by the results in 2010 and 2014... What a guy.
Seriously getting misty eyed here

Don't even think it
THIS IS EDINS OLYMPICS

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR TEAM USA'S MENS CURLING MVP

>implying the physical specimen of Shoostie isn't roided up

>USA was this close to not making the gold medal game

Silver is an impressive comeback
Gold is full redemption, get a movie tier

>Shuster is a double Olympic medalist

>In narratology and comparative mythology, the monomyth, or the hero's journey, is the common template of a broad category of tales that involve a hero who goes on an adventure, and in a decisive crisis wins a victory, and then comes home changed or transformed.

Gold is definitely get a movie tier but USA has never been to an Olympics final EVER and never have beaten Canada once in the Olympics and he just did it twice. We haven't medaled since Torino when Shooster was a lowly lead.

He's definitely redeemed himself already the US isn't a curling powerhouse. Especially after the way they started RR play.

BASED Schuster

TYBShuster

Canada thoroughly btfo last night

Anyone who BTFO the leafs in this olympics deserves a round of applause. Good job!

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

>Ronaldo vs Chelsea: 15 games, 1 goal, 2 assists
>Messi vs Chelsea: 9 games, 1 goal, 2 assists
>Shuster vs Chelsea: 0 games 100 goals, 200 assists

People who hate on shuster are idiots. He is the fucking messi of curling. Do you guys really think anyone is better!? If so you must be a butthurt murdoch fanboy. This is 2018 not fucking 2014. Shuster like Messi always wins. Prove me wrong Sup Forums

SO SORRY

>Each Olympiad, we have seen Shuster’s ego shattered. “The sport I loved just caused me so much pain and agony,” he told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. “Was it worth all the sacrifices I made?” Shuster said he “could read mean tweets for three hours from 2010 and not read the same tweet twice.”

John had a hard life

PUNISHED CANADA
Sorry

This makes me feel so fucking bad. I legitimately sympathize with people who get hateful messages on twitter after seeing how common it can be, especially because in our current culture people would never care about a guy being harassed like that, but if it's Lindsey Von, they'll write a ton of articles about it.

Twitter is one of the world's biggest mistakes.

Thats why I 'm so happy for him...5 days ago he was going to be Bill Buckner times 10. Now he's /ourguy/ and likely in the 2022 Olympics.
Mind blowing.

Could someone upload this interview to dailymotion or something?
nbcolympics.com/video/shuster-overcome-emotion-after-us-upset-canada
It's blocked outside US

>reading every mean tweet about you
Unironically why do people do this?

ALL I EVER NEED

Apologize for what? I've been wanting USA to win gold in mens curling since the very beginning.

Is it cool if I cheer alongside Americans or am I forever a shunned and banished leaf? :(

North American broship

I for one am always annoyed at how Canadians act like Hockey, Curling and Winter sports in general are our special thing. Glad to see the US team do well, especially after all the shitty bullying at the hands of American Twitter fags.

If you watched Shuster in Vancouver and/or Sochi you want to cheer for him no matter the country.

check out this cuck

>having feelings
>having those feelings get hurt by anonymous people online
Close thine eyes

check out this latrine licker

He truly is the quintessential hero redemption saga

Usually I want USA to lose at everything but I hope Shuster wins gold desu.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

Shuster is in GOAT mode.

WE DID IT BOYS
OUR SELF INSERTS DID IT

WHO DO YOU IDENTIFY WITH MOST AND WHAT CRAFT BEER IS YOUR SIPPING BEVERAGE OF CHOICE??

ME, SHUSTER
DRINK, A NICE VERY RARE PLINT THE ELDER INDIAN PALE ALE 20016

CHOKE FUCKING CITY

SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA

Reminder that Shuster is a more GOAT athlete than Muhammad Ali.

Holy shit, this is one hell of a choke job. Are the leafs being paid to take a dive?

I knew it was you LARPing the threads. Can't stand that people who aren't brainlets can enjoy curling outside of wanking it to literal solid 7s? Obsessed.

Don't worry your Eve waifu pillow is in the mail, you can cuddle it to sate your autistic screeching.

Will Shuster be given the Congressional Medal of Honor for his domination of the planet Earth?

SO WON'T YOU HELP TO SING

Mueller is planning on replacing drumpf with based Shoostie

Mueller is a demon who will be banished with the rest of the (((cabal)))

avoided the internet all day at work so i could watch the replay unspoiled

WHAT A GOD i apologize for the years of verbal abuse

>going into the Olympics Team Shooster had beaten Sweden four straight times
>didn't beat them in round robin
It's habbening

Shuster will be played by John C. Reilly.
Maybe the Cohen brothers would direct the biopic? They are from Minnesota, after all, and are no doubt familiar with the sport.
Movie could portray Shuster as the stereotypical everyman. A down-on-his-luck schlub who works at Dick's Sporting Goods part time in some godforsaken, Fargo-esque Wisconsin town to pay for his kid's daycare.
I'm rooting for Shuster. Dude has endured so much, and has immense talent.

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

>Matt Hamilton celebrated their historic win by going back to the athletes village McDonalds and ordering a McFlurry
absolutely BASED

Why does the US curling team look like a besibol team?

Curlfu fags blown the FUCK out. Wonder if he's also that military dude that keeps getting bullied too.

>98% accuracy

Nothin personal, leaf.

He is the truest American at the games

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

THESE SONGS OF SHUSTY

We'll see. I still think he sucks.

>will end up the most decorated US Olympic curler of all time
>is debatably the GOAT USA curler outside of Olympic play

What did he mean by this?

>yfw Miracle on Ice 2018 edition when we beat the Swedes

Rundown on Shuster. Whats curling?

do you believe in miracles? YES!

Shuster is the American god of curling outside of the Olympics but choked a thousand dicks at the 2010 and 2014 Olympics. On old Sup Forums he was a fucking legendary meme factory and source of much ridicule for the US.

This Olympics he's completely flipped the script after starting the Olympics 2-4 and all but looking like he was going to continue his Shustering ways made an improbable run to the gold medal match, the first in history for the USA at the Olympics.
tldr the man is based as FUCK