Who's down? You down?

Who's down? You down?

Let me show you the song of my people.
youtube.com/watch?v=jcfkXe2StIw

>A "wasted" vote on Jill Stein is better than no vote at all. (Also get's her on the debate floor, for new perceptions in the white house)

Which is incredibly important, might I add.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmtNTv8pdc
ontheissues.org/Jill_Stein.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I voted for her in 2012 cause I disliked both Romney and Obama, but I'll be voting for Trump this time.
This is a nice song.

Vermin Supreme is infinitely more qualified and rational than her.

>People coughing in the background
Nice, nice.

automatically i switched from bernie sanders to jill stein because i have a good grasp on politics

It's a sign from God bro. They want you to listen!

Bro, whatchu know 'bout world leaders going Utopian as fuck??

I've seen some tumblrinas pledging to vote for her after Bernie betrayed them.

I straight up registered as a Green Party affiliate when I got back from my 13 month nomadic streak.

"Rainbow Family" opened a whole new perception on life itself. (How to do society right)

>Also get's her on the debate floor, for new perceptions in the white house)
She says absolutely nothing different than Sanders except is actually honest on foreign policy but still believes in absolutely full retard on damn near all domestic issues.

Austin Peterson would have been the only man who would have added something new to the stage that is anything newr what America needs right now.

Instead we get Trump as a form of spite for what happened to Ron Paul and a litteral traitor to this nation on the stage

#MEINSTEIN

fuck dat, voting for based constitutional party.

castle/bradley 2016

Naw bro. Jill Stein is way edgier... (see pic)

>"Rainbow Family" opened a whole new perception on life itself. (How to do society right)
even when i was a dope addicted train hopper i hated fucking rainbow bunch of retarded no nothing hippies

*know

Sure, if we throw them all in a box and say their all the same. I did my part, I influenced those around me and they influenced me and it worked out quite swell in the end. Lot's of Joy as well.

Though, I have claimed my independence from the Rainbow Family.

>OP

OP pls kys.

>Bernie betrayed them.
Bernie only betrayed their idiotic strawman they painted of him in their minds.
Anyone who actually knew shit about Sanders knew he was going to do this from a mile away
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmtNTv8pdc

Snowden did nothing wrong but that doesn't mean he deserves any positions in government.
If you really want to show her as a retard take her environmental policies and plaster them everywhere.

>Claims to be champion of poor
>Wants to leave them with no energy that they can afford

Immediate halt in all new fossil fuel exploration

You may hear a lot today about the back and forth of last night's Democratic Party debate, but let's talk about what you didn't hear--and won't hear--from the Democratic candidates: [like] 100% clean renewable energy by 2030.
Only our campaign is calling for an immediate halt in all new fossil fuel infrastructure and exploration, and an emergency transition to 100% clean renewable energy by 2030.
Source: Green Party response to 2015 CNN Democratic primary debate , Oct 14, 2015

ontheissues.org/Jill_Stein.htm

OP Here, off to work one of my 3 minimum wage jobs so I can save, invest and get a new Green Suede Tophat to wear to the orchestra. Toodles.