Other urls found in this thread:

thesupernaughts.com/columns/fact/why-does-modern-cinemaentertainment-suckfact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>read about hayes code
>see that pic
>think "I'm gonna download that film and jerk off to it"
>download it
>jerk off to that slut

When I jerk off I do it inside a bin so I can free cum but don't have to worry about clean up. Obviously there's a bag in a bin. It's like cumming in a really big condom.

jesus christ, just googled this for more, what a beauty

I wrote an article on Why Cinema/Entertainment sucks today (covering 1915-2015) that touches upon why pre-code movies have a vitality that went missing from American cinema from the mid-13's until censorship dissolved in the 1960's. thesupernaughts.com/columns/fact/why-does-modern-cinemaentertainment-suckfact/

Also, there's a really good book about pre-code movies called Pre-Code Hollywood: Sex, Immorality, and Insurrection in American Cinema; 1930-1934 by Thomas Doherty that's very good if you really want to learn about the subject!!!FACT!!!

nice

Who's that in your pic?

damn shes hot

Not OP, but Dorothy Mackail.

just how fucked is the modern-day w/r/t body image of both men and women? none of these girls are even that hot but i bet contemporary audiences were losing their shit

>none of these girls are even that hot

roastie?

really, 's tits are hot? her face isn't even pretty.

gtfo. go to literally any instagram whore's page or any thread in /gif/ and you'll see better

Don't leave my hanging, more.

Those gams!

They didn't lose any vitality, they just lost exploitation elements. Nipples and stocking tops ain't vitality. In return for sacrificing those elements, the movies remained a booming industry, to the point that they could exist today - local censorship would have hobbled them if they'd carried on the way they were in the pre-Code era, which is why they accepted the Hays Code.

I bet you wrote that article for free.

>her face isn't even pretty

lol roastie indeed

>implying a roastie would criticize women for being out of shape
>white knighting long dead actresses who are barely 6/10 by today's standards
kys faggot

I loved Safe In Hell, but pic related has to be my favorite pre-code, and favorite 30's film in general.

Myrna is the dream waifu.

I'd agree but then again Lilian Gish

And Stanwyck, petty poison