OH CANADA!!

Canada *PFFT*
Our home and native la-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
True patriot- BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise- OH NO NO NO NO NO
The True North strong and-KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
From far and wi- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
O Canada, we stand on-LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!
God keep our land glorious-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee I CAN'T BREATHE *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
O Canada, we stand-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
cbc.ca/news/politics/anthem-bill-passes-senate-1.4513317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine this fat fuck sitting in his mom's basement typing all of this out.

cringe

EPIC thread

Imagine building your entire culture around a breakfast condiment and an ass-backwards version of fries

>actually expending calories by typing all of that out
pathetic

Don't talk shit about poutine you sausage eating faggot

>germany
>der sausage und die beer
now *THAT'S* high culture

Imagine rebuilding your entire culture around apologizing for war crimes

you can put a canadian and an american into a bag and punch it. you would always hit the right one.

IMAGINE US FAT AMERICAN FUCKS BEATING YOU AT YOUR OWN SPORTS!

my hometown Junior A team could've BTFO either of the women's teams m8, not much of a feat to see one beat the other

DUDE
SKILLS COMPETITIONS
LMAO

Top kek leaf bro

DECIMATED

>he’s never had an eisbock or hefeweizen
Germany is cool with me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Year of the rake is in effect

STOP STOP HES ALREADY DEAD

Hey leave poutine out of this

t. outskilled in all sports you invented

jokes on you we don't have any culture

I've seriously never tried Poutine.

Is it any good? I'm literally ready to drive to Montreal right now, I just need suggestions.

>inb4 you can get in the US
fuck off

It's fucking amazing dude, it's basically just fries with liquid sex poured over them. I'm surprised it never became a thing in the US considering how fond you all are of fries cheese and gravy

Holy shit, I get that we lost and theres gonna be banter but this is reddit tier cringe

and drizzy drake don't forget him

Christ, what you did right there should be classified as a war crime.

HOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEK
HOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEK

HOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEK
HOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEKHOLLLLLLYYYY SHIT KEK

Poutine is shit, kill yourself cuck

>have one sport
>lose

They won in a shootout after 20 years of not being able to. Calm down

Is there a more plastic & soulless """country""" than Cantada? I think not

samefaggot

samefaggot

MAHNZ

cbc.ca/news/politics/anthem-bill-passes-senate-1.4513317

>The Senate passed a bill that renders the national anthem gender neutral Wednesday despite the entrenched opposition of some Conservative senators.

>The House of Commons overwhelmingly passed a private member's bill in 2016 that would alter the national anthem by replacing "in all thy sons command" with "in all of us command" as part of a push to strike gendered language from O Canada.

OHNONONONO

its cheese and gravy on fries.
just get some curds and pour kfc gravy on your fries.
done.

First of all it's "in all thy sons command", no real Canadian sings Trudeau's shitty lyrics. Second of all your shitty hockey team is already out and we're basically in the gold medal game. And we're ahead of you in medals.

>we
you haven't done shit my dear friend

which of canada’s 9 gold medals these olympics are in hockey, faggot?

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

savage

Imagine obsessing about Leafs

>thinks OAR is just going to roll over and lose

they aren't playing OAR, they are playing Germany

take your Ritalin

wtf is wrong with this country?

kek that's kind of awesome

Now you have to apologize to me for insulting my country AND for your grandfathers myriad of war crimes.

Oh Canadx

If you're actually serious, which you are most likely not, but still: goto La Banquise. Other people who've experienced such majesty can attest to my claims. Anyone who disagrees either hasn't ever stepped foot in Montréal, hasn't ever experienced true poutine or just disagrees to be contrarian.

You'd be surprised how much of a difference it makes to double blanch the fries before putting gravy on them. For those who've had a soupy poutine, you know the plight all too well.

I'll expand slightly for other food suggestions:

Smoked Meat Sammy: Reubens or Schwartz, Roi De Smoked Meat is good too.

Breakfast: Chenoy's. A proper Québec breakfast with lots to choose from. Excellent smoked meat too.

Drunk/Greasy: La Belle Provence. Brown bag a tall boy from a dép to top off your drunk and step foot into this grease shack to have artery clogging goodness.

I fucking miss Québec, sometimes.

>Canadian banter is so terrible North Americans have to suck each other off over mediocre jokes like these

Embarrassing

>Your banter is not even good that's why people are laughing
Nice rebuttal Hans.

>Embarrassing
Not as embarrassing as being occupied by France.

so you're saying you're going to choke to fucking GERMANY?
I was going to give Canada the benefit of the doubt, that they could easily beat Germany, but ok, if you insist
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did you mean by this Pierre Ademola-Okafor

Keep up the damage control, Fritz

Sorry, I only explain myself to people from countries that have successfully invaded Europe by sea.

>If you're actually serious, which you are most likely not

Did you see my flag? Perhsaps, Montreal is really fucking close (By American standards) and it's been a while since I set foot in Canada