what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=IP4F4p_fDrM
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link?

(I don't go on reddlt)

>GIVE ME 7 YEARS AND I'M GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU BEFORE I HANG MYSELF IN THE GARAGE

Or something...

>MFW he springs back to life It was just a prank brah

reddit's ultimate goal seems to be to get the kids taken away. pretty funny because it perfectly exemplifies how they don't really care about the kids and are only doing it to have some ebin win they can upboat each other over.

they should be trying to help the parents realize they're being fucking assholes and try to fix what's going on in the house. ripping the kids away from the parents will do far more harm than good.

I think he has a biological mother he could go to.

So dad is in jail?

Give some context or post the link you fuckwads

Dude those parents are so fucked in the head they can't be responsible for developing children

BTFO

>Aquisations

maybe they can finally give the biological mother her kids back

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM&t=2s

>i make these threads and then cry about Sup Forums threads
What did OP mean by this?

If by family destroyed he's not exaggerating and he means his family is literally being destroyed...good.

Actually, cancel that. I'm going to find these people and destroy them myself.

lmao aquisations

jesus christ you can just tell how dumb they are by looking at them

>can't even spell accusations
>false accusations

>implying that they didn't physically and mentally abuse their children, especially the "nerd" looking one.

>it's a prank bro!
>but it involves a level of harassment and bullying on my own child that toes the legal line bro!

HE DINDU NUFFIN

They're probably beating the shit out of this little nigga as we speak, he's the one everybody's focused on and the others are definitely going to blame him

Reddit shit

cps needs to do something before this guy pulls a chris benoit

No way dude. It's all up to us. CPS investigated them and din't do shit. You and me pal, let's get them.

CPS is broken as fuck anyways. Especially in the south.

These are hard to watch desu. Those poor kids.

What is wrong with white people?

>reddit

The whole thing has been Kiwi Farm's doing.

>it's just a prank bruh

The dad unironically talks to his kids like that?

This is why trump got elected.

>white trash
kek, worse than niggers

>aquisations

Literally every Amerifat should be purged from the earth.

let's not get carried away, white trash are the only ones having white children these days, so they have their purpose

your post is why trump got elected

Any where the loli gets yelled at?

That's not technically possible.

hello drumpf supporter, drumpf only won because the russians hacked the election for him

She get's slapped by glasses and cries.

This. Libucks made it happen

I'm not Liberal.

I never wanted to kill someone before. Fuck.

>white children that are

>white children that are

I know desu senpai dey should be out on the street shootin old niggas not abusin their kids smdh

t. inbred offspring

t. white trash

The whole world looks down on you btw.

Can we send him this thread to show that Sup Forums is planning a raid against him so he can sue hiro??

hello jamal, enjoy your stay

IT SURE SMELLS LIKE REDDIT HERE BOYS.

>we

YEAH DUDE
youtube.com/watch?v=IP4F4p_fDrM

youtube was a fucking mistake.

Yeah believe it or not but I'm a white 6'3 male from a european country and I do look down on you white trailer trash.

>white people

wew steveo's really desperate for attention huh
oh wait this is the fag who literally cuts himself and eats glass in a public area just so people will look at him and go
>oh look it's that freak from jackass

Yeah we, Sup Forums
The fact that you're in favor of this thread means you without a doubt have a twitter account where you spam ebic memes
that means you can link it to him

>we

Yeah baka, in the ghetto we know how to handle our kids

>b..but im white
yeah im sure

Yeah we, Sup Forums
The fact that you're in favor of this thread means you without a doubt have a twitter account where you spam ebic memes
that means you can link it to him.

That video is fucking weird, man.

Daddy of Five streams on Twitch too?

Moralfaggs get out. This is sick lmao

If I pull out a prank will you cry?

channel already got btfo, cry some more edgy little kid waaaah
waaah ;_:

>being against child abuse
>"reddit"

you are one stupid nigger

waaaah :(

That's pure reddit plebbery, moralfag

waaaaah
mommy they are not letting me be edgy on internet
where's my tendies mommy i am the dark lord penguin of doom!!!!11!
waaah

go get fucked by your daddy again faggot

Is this same mommy letting you use her internet to a be an internet warrior saving children with fellow redditors whilst posting on a pedo board??

Why is it impossible for e-celebs to not put their fucking face in the thumbnail of everything? Do we really need le ebin reaction in a video about trying to raise awareness of a guy potentially abusing his child?

waaaaah
mommy they are bullying me because im pedo again make them stop
waaaaaah

not what i said at all

No, this is a dumb personal argument request because it's the "moral" thing to do. If you're on this site and you legitimately give a shit about stuff like this then fuck off. This is a site where we would routinely mock people for their kids committing suicide; we don't care about some fat white people abusing their kids.

Are you trying to use turn around tactics now to save face?? Whats your twitter account where you're linking every "celeb" and the likes about this """story""" mr cyber knight

Normies are more likely to click a video with a funny face in it

No bitch YOU don't care. We here at Sup Forums are giving our thoughts and prayers to these children.

>thoughts and prayers
Alright Tony Danza

waaaaaaah mommy save me from the internet cyberpolice bullies

Those parents are beyond fixing.

That is pretty sick. Yeah the parents are dicks but I guarantee they're infinitely better than whatever abusers and pedophiles that fill the CPS and Foster systems.
are there any mirrors of their videos?

>Caring about stupid youtube drama

My god this place really is filled with redditors.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Why are you so scared of answering the questions??

WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
WE DO NOT FORGET.

waaaaaaaah
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

waaaaaaah wah wah

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

quality fuckin thread right here

>80% of his videos are just headshots of him talking
>thumbnails reflects it accurately
what's the problem?

thanks for letting me know dude, but just so you know this is an 18+ site so you're really not allowed to be on here

I just realized this could be a part of swaglords companies market research
Now I understand why you won't answer, it's because they didn't give you a script to justify this posting yet

Waaaaaaaahhhhh

Call the cops pussy, no balls.

When e-celebs do it, it's branding. The stupid faces are annoying as fuck tho imo senpai

Reported to hiro. hopefully this thread isn't deleted before he sees it
keep your eyes locked on twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni as you'll be getting a range ban, marketer :^)

>swaglords companies market research

what?

in case you're not trolling calling the cops to say there's someone on YouTube abusing their kids will not work, the only thing left to do at this point is raise the exposure level of what's going on here and hopefully CPS can re-open the investigation

>kids name is Cody

all you need to know

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

this isn't just defranco's hobby, he's trying to make some fucking money. gotta build your brand so you stick out in the crowd, face cam is critical to that. all of the major players in youtube show their faces in their videos even though it is not at all necessary since its basically all just reacting/commenting on other videos