/isr/

הרבה זמן לא היה תרד edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpBbKUrHTQQ
jpost.com/Diaspora/German-politicians-under-fire-for-rolling-out-red-carpet-for-Iranian-business-514288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

racist

>הרבה זמן לא היה תרד
וטוב שכך

>be aussie
>have gay marriage

GODS

Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

Sunni are too pure for this filth. You can keep your jew in disguise the shia scums with you. Wallah, we the sunni will crush you both, you piece of filth.

he's just a jew he no better than me

Jesus Christ is a false messiah sent by Satan to judge whether Jews would believe the false messiah and abandon their identity or follow the one true G-d.

this
we prevailed and killed the son of a bitch

Get out from my beloved Turkey, you swine jew.

DELET

What Israeli movie I need to have watched?

how do I get a qt israeli gay bf who adopts me?

Halfon hill doesn't answer
Alex is lovesick

>a fucking mudslime chink
it can't get any worse than this

מישהו חושב שיש אלבום טוב יותר?
נראה אתכם מנסים....

Hewan, stop making assumptions about someone based on their flag.

Stop talking to G-d's chosen, filth.

You still pee and poop like animals and your mom is still known as jew harlot. Feeling special about something modern world doesn't give a fuck about, you must be a special kind of stupid.

Where did you get that picture of me from?

Are you saying you are a degenerate jew who supports Palestine? Interesting.

shut the fuck up

how tired do y'all get of holocaust jokes?

You forgot we know Hebrew here

Why do Jews hate white people and want to flood Europe with migrants and refugees despite never taking any themselves

You do know the top messages are completely different from the bottom ones?
Come to Tel Aviv
Seems obvious

if they're original no but reading "go to oven jew" for the 6 millionth time gets tiring

You do it to yourself. Whites are even more self righteous than Jews, so when they think they are gaining a moral advantage they are actually losing strategically. Plus fuck you for the holocaust and millennia long slander

>Plus fuck you for the holocaust and millennia long slander
Should have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. It's not to late to repent.

>christcucks literally worship a jew

Better than worshipping a false god and living in eternal sin.
Come into the light. Accept Jesus Christ in your heart.

KIKE
ON
A PIKE

>false god
you do realize that christians and jews have the same god right?

You turned away from God when you refused the love of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Accept him and ask forgiveness.

Go to the oven you filthy jew

>israel thread on Sup Forums
oh boy I wonder what will happen

Why do Israel flags even bother posting, everyone on Sup Forums hates their people and the country

Hello?

Yes, I want to order one pizza salami with extra cheese, please

my grandmother was a levite
will i be welcomed as part of the (((tribe))) in the event of another goy chimpout?

*nglo

How many of you are Russian diaspora?

איפה כל הישראלים אבל

Hello newfriend.

How many percentages Irish are you? :DDDDDD

I'm 100 bercent 1/256th irish)))))))

an ancient horror...

שיקוץ משומם...

not cool , south americans post that shit because we partially ruined their countries but in your case we didn't

Careful user, Mustafa is listening
חכה לחנוכה אם בא לך שרשור פעיל

>girls messaging me on okcupid

what do

Are you ok greatest ally? were you harmed? do you need a tissue?

מה ציפית שיקרה שם

apologize for circumcising my penis now

>וולק תהרוס לכולם את הכיף

If they are
> גוים
just block them now
t. your mom

I am the goy

I imagine being Israeli is really comfy.
Living under constant threat from muzzies, you must be united against a common enemy. A real community.

Then again, 60% of Israelis are shitskins and Israel is a desert shithole.

+1 Sup Forums upvote

wtf jews (joke)

you think we don't have lefties?

>yahudims opening thread to have a nice civilized conversation
>wh*Tes and m*slims ruin it

hello ally

Literally every time

it is the nature of our suffering

the weise chaiye is our satan sent to challenge us by god

stay strong and keep faith, noble ottoman

will you help us great ally?

Imagine having to administer all those fugging arabs

nightmare scenario

/mena/ is historically a pro Israeli board, pls come shitpost there whenever you want but especially when there are french flags just to trigger them

Too bad it's full of autists larping as little Chinese girls

We like to larp as Chads here.

i posted the apu

there is nothing wrong with animeposting, its a form of holy peaceful jihad.
youtube.com/watch?v=TpBbKUrHTQQ
also, how popular is anime in israel?

it’s not like I have a choice in the matter amyways, after all, you are my master apparently

sorry m8 i don't like muslims

>every arab is a muslim
what a brainlet

I don't mind Muslims I just fucking hate weaboos

ahhh yes people who like to forget their sadness and depression by watching anime are worse than people who think jews are descendants of pigs and monkeys

you said jihad

Pic related is you.

I really hate these fucks who come here to hate on us
that's why I don't go to /mena/ just to say fuck muslims I hate you all, what's the point of that

i joke about it myself, but saying "haha holocaust xDD" is kinda cringy and obnoxious, shock humor needs a lot more than that to be funny these days.
a jewish kid in the concentration camp sees his friend masturbating with a bar of soap so he asks him what he's doing.
"fucking your mom"

It’s just weird that you would hate on arabs considering you are/were a middle eastern arab at some point. Just look at the pic above-cant you see the irony? I dont like muslims but the weird racial component some israelis have is just hypocritical. That said, Israel is a good country, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.

im a slav though

Oooh.... da real juice. Arbahamic Ivan

jpost.com/Diaspora/German-politicians-under-fire-for-rolling-out-red-carpet-for-Iranian-business-514288

Judging from the comments I'm under the impression that Israelis don't like Germany.
Surely I'm mistaken, right?

pic related is a family home that an arab broke in to on a saturday evening and killed them all
I know that most of the arabs are not murderers but there's too much bad blood between us

>Israeli general
Don't forget to sage

get cancer and die

(You)

Who do you think reads jpost.com? protip: not people who speak Hebrew.

Anyway we don't hold a negative view on Germany like the comments imply.

get cancer and die

((You)

your dad is gay lol

(You))

Yeah but you should see it as a religious view point because you are even slavic jews were once arabic so it is more religious extremism than racial cause most israelis even the askenazi are darkish in appearance. That said when i was in san fran a group of muslims started shouting at me—cowards could only do it in a group. They are def hostile but we are better are controling and saving our anger for later

well judaism is older than islam so they were part of us at one point not we part of them
so maybe they should stop being cunts

i think governments use iranians as a scarecrow, saudi arabians are far more cancerous, close minded, politically retarded humans to ever live

False. Christ said those who reject the Son reject also the Father. There's a reason the Jews were expelled from their homeland into the diaspora soon after killing Jesus.

iran threatens to destroy us every monday and thursday