So are the rumors true that Harvey Weinstein has slept with a lot of A list actresses in order to get them roles?

So are the rumors true that Harvey Weinstein has slept with a lot of A list actresses in order to get them roles?

Probably.

>BE HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER
>DONT SLEEP WITH ACTRESSES IN EXCHANGE FOR ROLES

WHAT ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

ALWAYS SEEMED GAY THOUGH, HE PROBABLY FUCKS EVERYTHING JUST FOR THE POWER TRIP

Honestly if these rumors are true, then these rich actors/actresses shouldn't be getting so high and mighty considering they have to give their dignity away to get to where they are

I think it happens exceptionally less often than some of you hope/want it to. Seems like its just the "celebrities are degenerates and so therefore everything they do is a plot, shady or underhanded" meme. As someone who has family here and there in various acting roles or whatever, it's 90 percent of the time the most boring fucking shit. The meme of ome fat cat getting all the young bombshells to suck him off is like 40 years too late, or rare if it ever occurs.

There are dozens of protective agencies, legal representatives, handlers and agents that it is really hard to take explicit advantage of actors anymore. Some of you autists may find this shocking, but it is hard to keep secrets in Hollywood. What do you think tabloid culture even is?

But this may rustle some of your irrational hatred for the amorphous "hollywood machine" you all think is a hivemind.

HARV TAKES SPECIAL INTEREST IN A STARLET FOR A DURATION AND THEN MOVES TO THE NEXT ONE, YOU SAYING HES NOT GETTING THE SUCC

I DONT BELIEVE YOU :^)

Is this a stroke?

>Harvey Weinstein
doesn't pay people. he pays what he feels like when he feels like.

Dude is a gangster (and I don't mean that as a compliment). I put nothing past him.

Hollywood = Israeli Mob

>people believe this

it's absolutely true

Look up Lana Del Rey's lyrics to "Cola." And then google pictures of them together, and then look up how her song appeared in one of his movies. Hollywood. Hidden in plain sight.

*so is this (except he should have wrote 'if he pays them')

Harvey Weinstein is a complete piece of shit.

Heard Adam Carolla straight up say this. Says HW just does not pay.

100% OF ACTRESSES WOULD SUCK HIS DICK TO GET AN OSCAR ROLE

ITS WHAT THEIR MOUTHS ARE FOR

dude is a criminal. straight up. if Hollywood wasn't dude would go down FAST

It's not though.

>Hollywood is an Israeli Mob
>because my memes say so
You people just arent smart.

In a technological age...this level of delusion isn't an excuse

of course bnot.

hurrr dee durr

nothing to see here

Do they pay you dudes OT for the extra hours these days?

Nope, everybody knows that if you type something in all caps and then end it with a ":^)" it means you're right.

>OH NO HE DIDNT AGREE WITH MY UNSUBSTANTIATED MEMES!
>SSSSHIILLLLSSSS OBVIOUSLY

kys

Well, there isn't. But that is cleary not good enough

you know when you dudes do this you only hurt your cause right?

What do you mean there aren't a few rando anons on Sup Forums just waiting to jump to the defense of Harvey fucking Weinstein all within a few minutes?

tin foil tin foil....conspiracy

It is literally paranoid to think that every opposing opinion is a paid agent

It is a hand wave

WHY DEFEND

HE'S A FUCKIN HERO AN EXAMPLE TO ALL MANKIND, SLAMMING ALL THAT A LIST PUSSY TRULY LEGEND

I'm not a fucking shill you retard. Christ get out your own ass

yes, sorry I forgot about the legions of Harvey Weinstern fans.

you fucking retards need to learn nuance.

Yeah im sure a guy who looks like him decides who gets roles based on their acting ability and looking the part.

Not hating th ough, think its great. All these uppity actresses who think theyll never do a nude scene or have to suck some jew dicks. you'll see them doing cough medicine commercials soon enough

All true

This, basically. The business people moved in and took over Hollywood a while back, and it's more like a regular company than anything else. Every once in a while you might get some rogue Steven Seagal or Tommy Wiseau type who acts like a pervert on their independent films, but the studios are pretty clean.

>The business people moved in and took over Hollywood a while back, and it's more like a regular company than anything else.

This pic is really interesting.

Youve got a fresh victim in the front, with perpetrator right behind her, his previous victim behind him (not sure if she should be jealous or relieved), and a much older victim in the back who feels absolute despair knowing what will become of Emma, having experienced it firsthand.

>reality conflicts with mt sheltered NEET headcannon
I literally have family who work for movie studios and I'm not a fucking shut-in who needs to pretend how reality works.

OH I GUESS I AM JUST A SECRET JEW AGENT HERE TO SPREAD DISINFO AMIRITE?

just let the thread slide you fucking idiots

every knows Weinstein is a crook. it's no secret

how are you this bad at this?

baka

>gymnastics

Son, most of us have to give it up anyway, we just dint have millions to show for it.

It's true, though. There aren't studio heads like Robert Evans wheeling and dealing. Instead you have movie studios as a division of an international conglomerate, and they're pushing pencils. Analytics has replaced hunches.

You won't get through to them, user. They don't seem to understand how beurocratic Hollywood is as a collection of competing companies.

I wonder why Harvey would hire Rafael Perez (the crooked cop heavily involved in the Rampart scandal and is the inspiration for many crooked cop renditions in pop culture such as Training Day) as a personal driver. It certainly raises some questions.

Holywood is about as much of a business as the CIA is.

Why? Because some autists said so to you?

>some things are suspicious so everything is