Someone thought it was a good idea to spend $220 million on this

Someone thought it was a good idea to spend $220 million on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_QuĂȘte_de_l'oiseau_du_temps
youtube.com/watch?v=WccLspdmXeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks like "Dune" and "Fifth Element" had a baby.

>This is somehow a bad idea
KYS, Luc Besson did nothing wrong.

>meme eyebrow girl
Into the trash

just leave capekino to me

why is the director on the poster?

pennies in the sea of pennies

S'ai vrui en faire dans le coutremains et Valerian c'est chouette! Zoot alors

It would help if either film was that good.

Face it, "5th Element" didn't age that well.

This comic book was quite popular in some European countries. I really enjoyed it as a kid and I'm not even French. There are also other European series I would like to watch, especially pic related.

If Cara is in it I aprove it.

What's that french comic about the alien space convoy that finds a single human and she lives on there from now on. Was based as hell and I fapped like crazy to the girl. Lots of sexual themes but also lots of action.

Is that Luc Beeson on the poster wearing a shirt of the two leads?

Also, why isn't that a standard thing?

At least it'll be an enjoyable film.

Until everyone forgets it a week later.

good to see Radcliffe getting more roles

funny thats how I knew it'd be shit

Shut your whore mouth.

Luc Besson can do no wrong. At worst, you get mediocre story with visual multiple orgasm.

>spacesuit boobs
I guess I've had this fetish since the Lost In Space movie in 1998 and just never realized it.

>Face it, "5th Element" didn't age that well.
Wut

Its literally the most re-watchable movie of all time.

There has never been a movie that aged better. It still gets TV air time on random holiday weekends on some channel multiple times a year because it always pay off for the TV station showing it.

He's way ahead of the times.
Directors are scared of loving their movies in case of it failing.

Okay found it myself. It's sillage or wake. Looks like only the first few comics are translated though. What a shame. Such a good series

>Studio still greenlit this after seeing how bad John Carter and Jupiter Ascending did.

God dammit Hollywood why are you so cruel to us

>JC and JA were supposed to start cinematic universes

lmao

This looks cool. Have a torrent link?

>mfw when the dude is prettier than eyebrows

New IP. Not a sequel. Not tied to anything

Stop bitching, and start encouraging this kind of behaviour from film makers, instead of masturbating to every frame of the new star wars-trailer, you fat retards

Watching it opening weekend. My most hype movie atm.

You raise a fair point. I think the problem is, so many stories have been filmed in so many ways that these "original" films seem massively derivative of everything else. We're reaching a point where most of what can be filmed, has been filmed, just like music.

How are those movies related to the movie this thread is about?

ehfuquilikedit

and i'll watch the sequel too

Same here. This film is high on my must see list.

>We're reaching a point
Just hollywood, I doubt we're even close to the human limit of uniqueness in movies.
Hollywood is just chock full of liberal cuckoldry and SJW-isms.

this

also
>that site it is red

I didn't know this one, but the French have many cool series

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_QuĂȘte_de_l'oiseau_du_temps

It's not just Hollywood, it's stories in general. Only so many stories exist and humanity is cranking out entertainment at an insane pace. Range of human experience is finite. This was inevitable.
>liberal
>SJW
Sup Forums boogeyman has nothing to do with it, at all.

Looks fun tbqhwy (to be quite honest with you)

both are ugly

>tfw no shit job working at a futuristic airport
why live?

Weird looking dude. Glad I'm not the only one with a fucking terrible hairline.

So even as we have threads talking about how Hollywood is trying to maximize profits by keeping the script a certain way, you think this is evidence that humanity is reaching the peak of creativity.
Alright.
Even with the Hollywood bias towards ideologies you still think Hollywood is reaching peak human creativity.
Fuck you're dumb.

>instead of watching well polished yet unoriginal movies lets watch shitty original ones

Ummm, no sweetie.

How is he weird looking? Vapid celebrity gossiper logic fascinates me. Which mental illness(es) are you diagnosed with?

Fucktard. I'm not talking about Hollywood, I'm talking about everything. Shove your simpleton politics up your ass. You're gullible, boring, and predictable.

Sorry Dane I didn't know you were here posting with us today. You're looking good man! I was just kidding buddy.

I remember when these posts were an actual joke, used sparingly to humorous effect, before alt right SJWs infested and thought they were arguments.

We're not anywhere near that point in any medium of entertainment.

its about encouraging behavior, idiot

>MUH SEQUELS

idiot

hollywood keeps squeezing out sequels & franchises because retards like you wont watch anything else

We're at the point where a "cynical" neckbeard can call literally everything derivative, yes. There's no such thing as an original story left in the world, at least according to neckbeards with "high standards." There's also no such thing as a story without "SJW politics" according to those same neckbeards.

>"cynical" neckbeard can call literally everything derivative
This is not because we're reaching near any human limit or peak of creativity.

Watched it a few months ago. It's very 90s but in the same way as Citizen Kane in very 40s.

>alt right
>tumblr
>reddit
>whatever shithole you came from

I loved Lucy.

It was a massive hit boxoffice-wise. I liked the soundtrack too.

youtube.com/watch?v=WccLspdmXeI

are they going to mop her oil spill into a bucket? what the fuck is the sequel going to be about