15:00 Sampdoria - Udinese
15:00 Sassuolo - SS Lazio
15:00 Hellas Verona - Torino
18:00 Juventus - Atalanta
20:45 A.S. Roma - Milan
>Monday, 26th of February 2018
20:45 Cagliari - Napoli

Reminder to keep it comfy.

Lipsia: Gulacsi; Laimer, Konatè, Upamecano, Bernardo; Sabitzer, Demme, Kampl, Bruma; Poulsen, Werner.
>Napoli: Reina; Maggio, Tonelli, Albiol, Mario Rui; Allan, Diawara, Hamsik; Zielinski, Mertens, Insigne.

Lazio (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Patric, de Vrij, Caceres; Basta, Parolo, Leiva, Luis Alberto, Lulic; Felipe Anderson, Immobile.
>Steaua Bucarest (4-2-3-1): Vlad; Benzar, Gaman, Planic, Morais; Nedelcu, Teixeira; Man, Budescu, F. Tanase; Gnohere.

I have to say that these Olympics-fus didn't bring so much luck to our teams

the inverted arrows always trigger me

Some good footy is on tonight lads. What are your snacks gonna be?

Repostan'

He played LCM several games when Allegri was playing Pogba as Anchor.

Pirlo worked as LCM pretty fine before he got injured actually. It was like 3 or 4 games where he was playing pretty well. Either way Boss >>>> this gayass fairy so I don't care that Milan let him go...they should have done it in 2008 when Chelsea offered 30M tho...

Whole game long they only had a single shot on target.
It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about because you didn't watch Milan from match to match like I did. That Milan was one of the most atrocious teams I've ever seen and was getting dragged by half-season wonder El Shaarawy and sometimes fucking Pazzini. Bojan was one of our most impressive players for a period too.
In the match against Barca we had this line-up
Abbiati
Abate-Mexes-Zapata-Constant
Muntari-Ambrosini-Montolivo
Boateng
El Sharaawy-Pazzini
This is an absolute dogshit of a team as you can see

Park the bus tactics is not a valid complaint at all since it's not easy to even play that against Barca when you have a fucking horrible team with such a horrible defense. It was not like vs Chelsea where Barca kept getting unlucky with their chances, Allegri really closed them down and they only had one chance all game long.
Nobody was talking anything about winning CL...it was a miracle to win a game against that Barca let alone a KO Game with that garbage ass team yet it happened and it happened in such a ridiculous fashion too where Milan was pretty much controlling the flow of the game despite having little possession.

If reaching 2 CL Finals is an OK job then I would take that OK job anyday.
The fact is Cunteh got even knocked out by fucking Galatasaraay in the group stages lmfao

>Poma

Also no way im hell Milan makes it past round of 16 unless megalucky draw.

Teams Milan can't beat: Lyon, Atletico, Dortmund, Leipzig, Villareal, Zenit.

With the exception of Atletico and Dortmund all of those seem doable.

Maybe we need to go thiccer

Atletico and Arsenal are the only ones unarguably stronger on paper, everyone else is on par imo.
Lyon got spanked by Atalanta, who almost drwaed at Dortumnd too, it's not even a guarantee that they don't get knoked out.
Leizpig are good but not really impressive
Villareal and Zenit are mediocre as fuck.

I would put Dortmund in there too.
They may have lost Obama but you can't underestimate them.

I forgot Arse. If they have their A-team it will be too hard. I'd love to see that game tho.

why did you have to choke against the Tottenjews my Italian friends ;(?
You might not make it through now.

Dortmund are very shaky, great offensive potential but in defense they concede and they don't have many standout players anymore

Oh my-

Arsenal used to be my team about 15 years ago. Is there a club that fell harder than them since? Even Milan isn't that shit.

a-are you trying to make me feel

I mean Milan has the opposite problem
Pretty solid in defense but attack isn't all that great

>all these fat vergens talking about tactics

>Is there a club that fell harder than them since?
>Even Milan isn't that shit.
I dunno about that. Arsenal has pretty consistently reached CL places Milan hasn't played in Europe before this season for years on the other hand and all the while Serie A was at its worst period in history. All because of mismanagement.

Papu, based Danish viking and Illicic won’t die in this episode, right?

Damn...it feels like such an eternity since the last time we played them on 2012

Jewentush are the biggest jews of them all

In my head canon then always win

nigga learn to reply in a single post

Nice digits

THICC

I know how to do it smart guy, I was replying to the posts as they were being posted.

Yann Karamoh’s agent has claimed that French players “don’t want to come to Italy anymore” but insists the winger is doing “very well” at Inter.

Karamoh only moved to Inter from Caen last summer in a €5.5m deal, scoring his first goal for the club a fortnight ago, but Oscar Damiani believes the teenager is part of a dying breed.

“Karamoh’s doing very well,” he told Sportitalia.

“I offered him to Inter, who already knew about him, so much so that Ausilio told me that he wanted to sign him right away.

“They paid €5.5m, even though he only had one year left on his contract [with Caen]. Still, they’re not huge figures.

“I didn’t struggle to take him to Milan because they already knew him. The negotiations only became difficult with Caen because there were English clubs, in addition to Saint-Étienne, who offered much more.

“Still, the lad went against the grain to join Inter: the French don’t want to come to Italy anymore. It’s become difficult for me to bring young people from France to Serie A.”

^Hmmm...French players have never really been all that plentiful in Serie A from what I recall.

He uses a proxy to post and it takes time for it to register each post. To prevent a huge buffer of replies he usually posts at the end of matchdays. Now you see why he usually does so.

Also that Milan lineup leak was 100% accurate.

Atalanta (3-4-1-2): Berisha; Toloi, Caldara, Masiello; Hateboer, De Roon, Freuler, Spinazzola; Cristante; Gomez, Ilicic. All.: Gasperini.
>Borussia Dortmund (4-2-3-1): Bürki; Piszczek, Sokratis, Toprak, Toljan; Dahoud, Sahin; Pulisic, Gotze, Schürrle; Batshuayi. All.: Stöger.

Milan (4-3-3): A.Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, Rodríguez; Kessie, Locatelli, Montolivo; Borini, André Silva, Cutrone
>Ludogorets (4-2-3-1): Broun; Cicinho, Terziev, Moti, Natanael; Anicet, Goralski; Misidjan, Marcelinho, Wanderson; Swierczok.

IT'S WORKING

Leipzig 0-[1] Napoli - Zieliński

Lazio 0-[1] - FCSB - Immobile

You're a fucking dumbass
I don't use proxies. I'm simply too busy with multiple tabs so I tend to reply to a lot of posts late and usually don't care about multi-quoting

Lazio 0-[2] - FCSB - Bastos

Not a leak, this was straight from Gazetta and taken from Gattuso's words

Lazio 0-[3] - FCSB - Immobile

Lazio 0-[4] - FCSB - Felipe Anderson

good for them

Lazio 0-[5] - FCSB - Immobile

>the sterilizer of Steaua

what the fuck are Steua doing?

Getting ethnic cleansed by Lazio

The reapers of Red Bull

Leipzig 0-[2] Napoli - Insigne

I think they go through at this score.

They don't. They lost 3-1 at home.

Oh derp, had the home-away mixed up

APOLOGIZE

PIZZA OUT!

Who /papu/ here?

>Crapoli

>Seria A's best team knocked out the Europa league 32
lol but that win against mighty SPAL was far more impressive right?

>not posting the song

I'm sorry, who are the current Series champions?

GO ATALANTA WE'RE WITH YOU

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

I'm sorry, but this is juvewinslol general

DEA DEA DEA DEA

DEA
E
A

While Atalanta is very close from eliminating the team better than Leipzig... It's amost as if Napoli throwed the game.

>you now remember el papu gomez

its almost like napoli is an overrated piece of trash

>Rui
>Tonelli
>Maggio
>Diawara

What? No.

Atalanta [1]-0 Dortmund - Toloi

Oh, what play.

AC Milan [1]-0 Ludogorets - Borini

oh that pass from kessie
also didn't think Cutrone had that in him

Locatelli been p shit tonight...

was going to do this last night but got baned for making one of those imagine threads
very tempted to put sturaro in for wojak, but not warmed up yet
originale contento, feel free to add to it

kek

very nice

10/10, you made me laugh
Perhaps make Papu a bit shorter than Sturaro
and that last panel where he is crying before Papu shows maybe Sturaro is glancing at mean instagram comments, but that is too much work obviously

Kek saved

Bottlejobs

JUST

Release the beasts

>scatalanta

not deserved at all

Today I've been sad the whole day
I logged in and saw Atalanta was winning, and it slightly warmed my heart.
Now Atalanta lost.

>the state of italian teams trying to hold on to leads and not kill games off

I'm legit depressed now

its not fucking fair bro

Locatelli fucking sucks
Kalinic is downright unwatchable
Montolivo trash

Subbing out Kessie turned Milan into a horror show. No midfield whatsoever.
I don't know why Rino subbed in Bonucci only for him to get booked.

o fug

They fought well and gave it their best...

Better luck next time.

I honestly have no idea how Dortmund under Stöger can play such utter shit and still keep winning.

not fair? Atalanta was just defending kek

>this kills the Bergamo

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END LIKE THIS

berisha
strakosha
theyre both trash

>casually forgetting all the chances atalanta had
fucking papoop

>Albanian individual
>useful to SerieA
pick one

Atalanta is a really little team, this would have been a historic venture for them

>dirtmund almost lost to an American club
The fucking state of any team in this league not named bayern

I actually feel bad going through on such a pathetic performance.

good night frens, sleep tight /seriea/

been a while since skriniar's cardio bunny was posted

Papu a good friend.