/trek/ - kino edition

Last thread hit bump limit and OP was a cunt

Reminder that if you don't like Move Along Home or If Wishes Were Horses then you can gb2

Melora is actually the true kino episode. More federation officers should be handi-capable!

>DS9gag fags being so defensive
>they are also retards that use the kino meme

Not a surprise

why didnt obrien fuck any of the dozens of women who wanted him?

keiko was a cunt and didnt deserve him

ITT: Episode that are garbage, but which you pretend to like in order to accumulate Internet Points.

I'll post it here again.

If you watched the episode where Sisko dies and Jake tells his life story, and you didn't shed one tear, you're a complete waste to society.

>pursuing a vendetta for 7 years because someone hurt your feelings in 2010
Get over it already.

can we talk about how the 2009 movie made no goddamn sense?

Allamaraine!

Unpopular opinion here, I found that episode boring halfway through and skipped it

what's that screencap supposed to mean? did you and some of your friends made it?

this was a great episode. So was Season's 2, Up The Long Ladder. I am sure it has a low rating on imdb because plebbit finds it offensive

Is this what Kelley actually looked like at the time of filming Encounter at Farpoint, or did they age him up with make up?

That whole episode was stupid.

She should have designed a spaceship for her needs. Simple.

there's literally nothing wrong with that episode, fuck you

You probably hate TOS too

not him but ds9 fans are very passionate about their series, and with good reason desu

but sometimes they do go too far and shit on other treks/fans for no reason because their show is JUST THAT GOOD

>i-it wasn't me, I s-swear!
Remember last thread, when you were caught samefagging? Good times.

makeup

this is how he looked in 1988

Keep the memes coming, Pakleds.

thats makeup, man. he practically looks like emperor palpatine

get out

Move Along Home is actually a comfy, campy episode. It has a lot to enjoy.

>seeing DS9 handle first contact
>subversion of expectations
>quark's conflict with greed and morality
>exotic locations
>life or death situations

How the fuck is The Royale bad?

POST THE FUCKING WEBM OF QUARK LOOKING AT THE OTHER TRAP ALIEN
pls it was funny

>remember the last thread

which one? I don't spend all my time here unlike you apparently

Alamarain! Pro-tip, the secret to making not shitty trek threads is to not put /trek/ in the title. Generals are always pure cancer.

Don't play dumb. The last thread isn't even dead yet, and this thread has only been around for 20 minutes. You've been there. Anyone can see that you're being disingenuous.

Can't you post honestly for once, or has your 7-year vendetta caused shitposting to become the very core of your being?

It came to early in the series to be effective, but is a hidden gem in rewatches. DS9 is so radically different from other trek series that it's still establishing expectations for the show and characters, so the sudden shift in tone is confusing the first time you see it.

I honestly don't know how to answer, this is the first time I am victim of such autism from some random user

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

the real key is to make them on completely different and unrelated boards like /ck/ or Sup Forums, so you can avoid the general cancer

You were even forcing the same memes in last thread that you are in this one.

>no answer

As usual.
People that shit on TNG first seasons can never explain why they are supposedly bad.

you are clearly obsessed so I am going to ignore you from now on

As long as you make it an obscure reference instead of one of the constantlyreused memes they can work out. I know what you mean though, some of the best trek threads I've seen were on Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

It's boring, and intentionally so.

The characters explain to the audience that the novel is poorly-written cliche-filled trash. Because of this, the setting is meant to come off as "intentionally bad". And indeed, the guest characters are flat, their delivery is wooden, the pacing plods along, just as the show's writers intended. However, too much time is spent in this setting, because the regular characters never seem to take it seriously or make concerted attempts to move the story along. There's an overload of this "intentionally bad" style that shifts the episode from "intentionally bad" to just plain simple "bad".

maybe then you should leave and join the other teenagers and manchild so we can actually talk about star trek instead of having people whine about other people not accepting different tastes

How are you Starfleet Joe?
it seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of the Dominion war, to say nothing of a correct explanation of your presence on DS9.
Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die

off topic threads are the best threads

What the fuck are you on about? It's cancer like you that ruin these threads getting obsessed with drama instead of actually discussing trek.

i know one of you has that webm of quark saying he doesnt care if its a man

I am not the one that started the thread with "if you disagree you are reddit!!!" and didn't understand DS9!

Thanks for proving my point lol. Put /trek/ in the OP and you're guaranteed to have a thread full of autists like this.

So I'm rewatching TNG again, got to S6 finale.
Whatever the fuck happened to Hugh and all the other affected Borg including those who served Lore?
I don't remember VOY (or DS9) ever mention this.
One thing is for sure I guess - the Borg have adapted that trans-warp conduit tech after all.

I was complaining about the shitty OP.

probably dead

>I didn't like it

Could have spared a lot of meaningless explanations and trying to act as if you had a point other than a subjective one

>Name an episode.
>I can't!
>Why?
>It's too much typing!
As always, you continue to be full of shit.

Well, considering the Queen and her agenda concept bullshit VOY introduced this indeed seems like a strong possibility.

Maybe you weren't paying enough attention, but that's not just my opinion. That's the opinion from the episode itself.

>"I have come to understand that the alien contaminators created this place for me out of some sense of guilt, presuming that the novel we had on board the shuttle about the Hotel Royale was in fact a guide to our preferred lifestyle and social habits. Obviously, they thought this was the world from which I came. I hold no malice toward my benefactors. They could not possibly know the hell they have put me through, for it was such a badly written book, filled with endless cliché and shallow characters. I shall welcome death when it comes." - Colonel Stephen G. Richey
The audience is forced to spend too much time in a setting that the characters in-universe describe as trash.

>borg queen
god i fucking hated that whole concept of there being a leader of the hivemind
only time she worked well was in First contact
VOY can fuck off with it's borg overuse

they went on to live a normal life like those disconnected Borg on VOY?

>Icheb
>normal

I was thinking about the colony on that planet, forgot about the borg kids

>borg overuse

More like the total destruction of a great concept of nearly unstoppable and actually scary adversary. Borg became a total joke thanks to VOY.

>go from being an unstoppable force that might or might not be a metaphore for the insatiable advance of collectivism and technology progression
>end up being jobbed into incompetent robots
>the last good use was an episode in ENT where they get spaced and the dr comes up with a miracle cure to borg nanomachines
disappointing

>tfw that time Icheb wanted some half klingon pussy from B'lanna

>the last good use
>an episode with a bunch of people with less advanced technology defeats them and a doctor comes up with a cure centuries before the main invasion

How come Picard is always crying about ALL LIFEF IS SACRED, unwilling to destroy the Crystalline Entity or some huge fucking space slime sucking the energy from the ship
BUT
as soon as HIS EYES ARE OPEN in Darmok he tries without any hesitation to stab that invisible Predator-like dude with a knife.
WTF Jean-Luc?

they got more kills than their appearences in VOY but much much less than first contact or the rest of TNG
>DS9 didnt end with the station being assimilated by the borg

Unique life =/= Klingons/romulans/Vulcans

He was ok to kill the crystalline entity too if there was no way to communicate with it and reach some kind of agreement. He was just pissed a the old lady because she skipped the negotiation part.

this one?

Damn it Vader, I'm the emperor, not a mechanic

That alien wasn't a Klingon or Romulan, in fact he didn't even know what the fuck that was and didn't clearly understand what that crazy captain wanted from him exactly. Maybe he wanted to set him up or something or they were hunting the poor creature.

he was clearly trying to kill them
I fear people always takes the meme too seriously, Picard never was a pacifist that would die rather than arm someone or something

The federation not being human centric and electing an alien to leadership was a mistake anyway, they will never have Earth or the federation's best interests at heart
Picard was right in killing that xeno

Garak's IRL daughter a cute. A cute!

Have you ever changed your mind about a character after multiple re-watches?
I no longer feel that she was annoying, quite a decent character.

I never found her annoying. Granted I watched Star Trek when I was already an adult so who knows

i wanted to fuck her Tbh
Blame Aunt Diane

Who wouldn't. Especially TOS era Mrs. Troi.

Every time the computer talks I pop a stiffy.

>mfw

>I can assure you Major...

What about it didn't make sense?

>it's a "Kira sexually dominates Dukat with a spear episode"

>be kira
>late night
>subspace phone rings in my quarters
>what the shit
>it's gul fucking dukat
>wut
>"LMAO I fucked you're mom!"
>he hangs up
what the FUCK was his problem?

>Captain, I do not want to die!

I actually like that episode but I get why so many people hate it

Probably the only part I dislike is how Riker goes full retard with his gambling addiction and risks them being stuck there for no reason

why was he so selfish?

Best episode coming through

Cardassians are just great prankers and Bajorans cant take a joke

Fucking Kiras mom and telling her about it

Labor camps

Medical Experiments

Killing Jadzia

Just a prank bro

For a brief moment Kira was probably the happiest female in two quadrants (at least). Just imagine the levels of sexual satisfaction she was able to achieve with a changeling! He probably fucked her in all holes simultaneously with perfectly sized cocks and at the same time stimulated her clit while enveloping her tits and entire body and shit fuck motherfucker. But he didn't feel shit.

Why didn't he feel anything? Mike Ehrmantraut... er, I mean Odo could just make every surface of his body into a clit or something while he tentacle-vore fucked her.

Plus he was a virgin, so even if Bajorans are normally shit in the sack, which is likely, his first time was probably still pretty exciting.

Why do you think Bajorans are shitty lays?

Fucking madman!

>barely touch one of those glowing sticks
>it destroys the ship

who designed those death traps

>Trying to prank DS9 by leaving deadly "security" traps all over the place that trigger when Jake Sisko tries to clean up the old refinery room.
>Beaming over to mock the command crew's futile attempts to not be shot by turrets you left installed in the bridge
>Walking around in between the disruptor beams while they cower behind furniture
>Icameheretolaughatyou.jpg
>...
>...
>Getting trapped yourself
>Almost dying

J-just a prank bro! *sniffle* Just a prank..

Sorry, you can't come through, best episode is already here, there's no more room.

Communists.

because they're shitty at everything
besides forced labor

Matter/anti-matter is unstable, who would have guessed!

But the antimatter isn't stored in the big horizontal sticks, it's stored in the smaller vertical stick.

Yeah but it's all connected, the horizontal sticks are a big part of the reaction

Perhaps, but I would rub my cock right up and down those nose ridges of Kiras.

Why yes, I'd love to have a drink while the computer shoots at you all.

The horizontal sticks only receive plasma, they don't receive antimatter.

That's why, when Troi tried to commit suicide in a horizontal stick, it would have only blown up Troi, not the whole ship.

Childhood, you want Seven. Adulthood, you realize Nerys is the ultimate desire.

Yeah but it caused a chain reaction, leading to the vertical stick

You're not wrong, but you're not right, either. Bajorans are space trash, it's just that Nana Visitor was too good to be playing a Bajoran. Consequently, Kira is to other Bajorans as Ghandi was to the rest of the poointheloos.

picrelated.jpg