Why?

pol children live on parents money, intolerants have to support themselfs

simple

What's even the difference of two?

So what you are really saying is
>Poles who post on Sup Forums have families that love them
>Poles that post on Sup Forums don't
Correct?

On Sup Forums people hate each other ironically, on Sup Forums people hate each other for real

People in Sup Forums are more childish OK

Because half of the people on Sup Forums are Russian bots and the other half are idiots or young. Same with Sup Forums.

Because Sup Forums users are underage fags living with their parents.

>Because half of the people on Sup Forums are Russian bots
this

Have you not seen the ">your cunt >when did u move out" threads or threads about jobs? The vast majority of people here don't have jobs let alone live on their own

Truth

Poland has a shit-ton of uneducated white supremacist trash-slavs, which the general pole-population on Sup Forums is a part of.

Sup Forums posters have little knowledge of geopolitics or history and only know 'le based poles btfo refugees' and therefore put them on a pedestal

Sup Forums posters are aware of Poland's pathetic history and know it only exists as a nation because the international community doesn't want Germany or Russia to have the land

Havent seen that many of them to be honest.

If you were nearly as educated as you think you are then you'd know that Poland's history isn't pathetic in the least. There is no shame in losing if three major European powers gang up to buttrape you and take down your status as a leading power in the region. Napoleon and Hitler were defeated the same way.
Poland has won more wars than it has lost historically, even against extremely unfavorable odds, such as during the Swedish Deluge. It would take you literally two clicks to see that for yourself, but you're educated and smart enough already, aren't you?
The Poles deserve the country they have and the fact that they are one of the most hated and bullied nations on this board is not only unfair, it's also hypocritical. Sure, it may be a poor and ugly Eastern European country with lots of white trash, but do you see Russia getting shit for this? Or do you see the UK getting shit for their chavs who travel to Spain, beat each other to pulp in bars and then vomit into swimming pools?

Sup Forums is pathetic in that people here presume to be experts on any topic, even though they can be proven wrong with one short look at a Wikipedia article. Yet you mock Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters every day, even though you aren't better in any way.

>Or do you see the UK getting shit for their chavs who travel to Spain, beat each other to pulp in bars and then vomit into swimming pools?
All the time

>el demonio polĂ­tico

>but do you see Russia getting shit for this? Or do you see the UK getting shit for their chavs who travel to Spain, beat each other to pulp in bars and then vomit into swimming pools?
Yes to both questions.

Sup Forums is filled with extremely easily influenced kids that take themselves too seriously.

Sup Forums is filled with depressed +20 that gets of at shitposting

>Or do you see the UK getting shit for their chavs who travel to Spain, beat each other to pulp in bars and then vomit into swimming pools?
That's literally all we think of UKshits, though

Memes stop being funny when they're overdone. Remember the "sopa" meme?
No, Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of basement dwellers who fellate each other about past achievements, or perceived past achievements, of their countries. There's tons of "do you love Russia?" threads (with people being delusional enough to think that Russia is some kind of "savior of the White race", even though the country is filled with hordes of Muslims and Asiatics and they're actively outbreeding the White Slavic population), tons of Brits we wuzing as the biggest wolrd power in all of history (even though, objectively speaking, that title belongs to the US). And then there's countries that are just universally bullied and underappreciated for extremely unjust reasons, examples include not only Poland, but also China, Greece, Turkey and many others. But you faggots need something to feel superior about, and when all you have is your pathetic lonely life you waste away on an image board, you can at least make yourselves feel better by being hyper nationalistic and belittling other countries on the internet.

I genuinely hate Europeans

That's because you're a Sup Forumstard

No, it's because i'm not.

I view Europe as a force that has been constantly trying to disenfranchise the United States, and constantly discrediting technological, cultural, or philosophical achievements of my people.
Simply because some people have ancestry in Europe.

It's fucking outlandish

The Sup Forums echo chamber convinces retarded Polacks that they are white master race.

The Sup Forums banter shows Polacks their true place on the food chain.

Doesnt matter

No he's clearly a nigger

>cultural, or philosophical achievements
:D

Sup Forums is the brainlet redditor version of Sup Forums

This image is ironic considering you're doing exactly what you claim Americans do by posting this image

>who is Mark Twain
>who is Edgar Allan Poe
>who is Ernest Hemingway
>who is Thomas David Thoreau

Nice wall of text bro you really convinced me with all those hot opinions

>a bunch of basement dwellers who fellate each other about past achievements, or perceived past achievements, of their countries
Accurate way to describe Sup Forums

Don't even bother arguing with these retards. Our nation has been outperforming them in every single field for the past two centuries, there's a reason why everybody watches our films and tv shows and why our universities are constantly ranked as the best in the world.
Euros know that they're inferior, so they like to pick on people they think are weaker than them and resort to making "amerimutt" memes, as if being a mixed country somehow disproves the point someone is trying to make. Classic inferiority complex.

Fascists are retards who don't have enough brainpower to process how shit they are.

Sup Forums pools think they are an awesome country because they close the border to the immigrants who don't want to be there in the first place because the country is so shit.

Lmao you are doing it yourself with your pathetic muh heritaging. Also do "your people" include blacks,hispanics,asians etc.? Because the racial division in your country makes me wonder what it even means to be american

How is that different from int? Seriously?

>who is Mark Twain
>who is Edgar Allan Poe
>who is Ernest Hemingway
>who is Thomas David Thoreau
Is this a serious post? Not only did you get HENRY David Thoreau's name wrong, you also missed the inclusion of the arguably greatest American author, Herman Melville, but neglected to mention even one (1) of the great modern poets (IMO American literature's greatest achievements).

They're not opinions, they're facts. The fact that you didn't even bother to adress any of the points I'm making and attempted to deflect by pointing out something completely irrelevant shows that you know that I'm right and simply have nothing left to say. Keep dreaming of your past British glory if it makes you feel any better, while in reality you're nothing more than an oversized aircraft carrier for us.

Sup Forums is somehow more self-aware

>hordes of Muslims and Asiatics and they're actively outbreeding the White Slavic population
Dumb burger, there about 90 MILLIONS Slavs there,while Asiatics with Kavkazians are counted for about 8-9 MILLIONS. I am not stating that Slavs are actively assimilating other non-Slavs, and in a few generations they would just become Russians

I'm liking what the amerimutt meme has brought us, literal amerilards saying absolute nonsense in a convinced manner, how can you even imply american writers/philosophers are better than Europeans, that's just too much

There's literally people pretending to be black on here. How is that aware?

Sup Forumses have inflated self worth because they honestly believe the west is in decline and will collapse any day because of all the brown people
Sup Forumserpol members know the west has it much better, brownies or not

Also i forgot to mention other "white" etnic groups, like Germans, Finno-Ugrics, Jews and etc

Fascinating, is that why Chechnya is allowed to run its own version of a sharia state within Russian borders, and why when you visit Moscow every second person you see is slant eyed or brown? They may be Russians, they may identify as Russians, but they're not white, and Russia is doing nothing to save white people or Christianity.

>pretending
You just answered your question

>Taking BLACKposting seriously

Are you retarded?

They are correct, but it's not because of brown people. Poles however, are delusional in believing that they are separate from the west, they have no legitimate post-western idea.

They are. Everybody loves Lovecraft, everybody loves King, everybody loves Twain. We force our philosophy of personal freedom down your throats through Hollywood propaganda, and you graciously eat it all up and thank us for it.
>b-but w-we had p-philosophers n shieeeet
Yeah, 300 years ago. Now we have them and our philosophers decide the way you live.

>pretending
>not self aware

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and it's making this board garbage compared to a year ago

Last year was no different. In fact, this year is way more entertaining with Goblinposting

It's filtering low-IQ mongoloids taking everything too seriously, a few years ago everyone knew internet was just for fun

Their history is pathetic. And yes to your questions about russians and UK chavs.

There's nothing intelligent or fun about posting the same shitty and low effort threads everyday

Do you watch blacked.com and tell yourself you're doing it ironically too and laugh?

>Do you watch blacked.com and tell yourself you're doing it ironically too and laugh?
Yes?

Im fine with it if it filters certain Sup Forumsleafs ,who got bullied by jamaicans, who takes everything too seriously like every Sup Forumstard does

It scares both /leftypol/tards and Sup Forumstards away

If you want a place where americans argue with each other just go to Sup Forums, millions of topic of conversation :
-race
-color
-race
-niggers
-jews
-race
-whiteness
Sup Forums is above all that

So then whats the point of this board? No one discusses anything so is the repost board?

What does not liking this board get shit up have to do with Sup Forums?

>be an independent nation for 800 years
>be one of the strongest kingdoms in the region, constantly war with russia, tatars, mongols and turks and win most of the time
>at some point three superpowers decide they've had enough of you and split you up between themselves and none of your allies come to your help
>after your independence is restored you win three wars in a span of 5 years, against lithuania, ukraine and russia, even though your country hasn't even existed for like a 100 years up until that point and you have no generals with combat experience and outdated military equipment
>lose when nazi germany and the ussr decide to team up again and split you up
I'm sorry, but how is that pathetic? Do you think your nation would have performed better under these circumstances?

I don't hate them but I do pity them

See that's the reason we spam these mutts, here in Europe nobody hates anyone for memes or because he saw something on TV, in burgerland you named french fries freedom fries because we refused to do the wrong thing by supporting your craziness 15 years ago, today you admit you were wrong but back then that's all you needed to HATE an entire nation. You're hilarious and a bit sad

>here in Europe nobody hates anyone
What a load of bullshit. Europe is filled with ethnicities who have wared with each other and genocided their respective nationalities for hundreds of years, until we finally stepped in and brought piece to your shit continent by practically occupying you. You still all hate each other, and if it weren't for us, France, Germany or some other irrelevant country wanting to play worldpower would again invade everyone else and cover the continent with war and bring death and suffering to millions.
You should be thankful that America exists and that we're actively stopping you from murdering each other.

people are always shitposting about our chavs on holiday

the difference is we acknowledge it's true and don't get butthurt

>No, Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of basement dwellers who fellate each other about past achievements, or perceived past achievements, of their countries
Thanks for telling me about my country, I didn't know this stuff!

The difference is that you keep we wuzing. We actually ARE. So we don't need to we wuz.

Any non eurocuck/amerimutt reading this thread in amusement :D

Poles on Sup Forums are proxies
Poles on Sup Forums are poles

Just returning the favor

Sup Forums doesn't appreciate white people.
Sup Forums does.

More like Sup Forums is filled with retarded white supremacists and Sup Forums is filled with closet cucks.
Whatever happened to loving your country and culture without thrashing others

U GOT BULLIED BY JAMAICANS

KARA BOGA

this

It's because the autistic circlejerk on Sup Forums gives them attention constantly and so did Trump. Poland has been humiliated so much throughout the centuries that their insecurity will instantly latch onto anything that gives them even the slightest amount of pride. Poles on Sup Forums haven't had their dicks sucked by Sup Forums so they still haven't deluded themselves that Eastern Europe isn't a total shithole

We wuuz moon =D

>thread about poles
>butthurt americans chimpout

everytime

No, we don't. I have friends form many European countries. We just like to shittalk to each other.

Yeah, funny how we're the only nation willing to defend countries that get dehumanized and belittled on this board for no fucking reason at all. Should tell you something about how much we value freedom and people's rights to self determination. Unlike you Euros who will bandwagon onto whatever someone else is saying and mock and insult people for the sole purpose of fitting in or trying to feed your own ego.

America wins again.

lol, you call arabs/negros and others shitskin on sight and celebrate their death

fuck off fatso

A bunch of retarded Trump supporters on Sup Forums do, you should know that most Americans are extremely tolerant and support multiculturalism, we are the ones who introduced the concepts of policitcal correctness and peaceful coexistance of races in the first place.

Nope, Muslims did.

>Unlike you Euros who will bandwagon onto whatever someone else is saying and mock and insult people for the sole purpose of fitting in or trying to feed your own ego.
That's quite ironic as you just described 90% of the american posters on Sup Forums

>le subhuman le brazil le eating monkey face
>geman caliphate lel KEK
>heh poop on streets lmfao
>build the wall subhuman poor mexican haha TOP KEK :)
>hehe roaches lol
>id kill myself if I was born in afric- I mean russia lmao
>WTF HOW DARE YOU CALL US AMERIMUTTS YOU NEGATIVE SOROS JIDF SHAREBLUE SHILL WE CAN NUKE YOU RIGHT NOW WE ARE THE MOST TOLERANT NATION EVER BE THANKFUL THAT WE DEFEND THE POSTERS HERE

Wrong.
Funny how you completely ignore the fact that I was talking about int. Nice wall of text about pol posters though. You sure showed me.
Learn some reading comprehension before you embarass yourself again, kid.

Dumb white trash =p

Howling at this thread. Sometimes wonder whether they're being serious or just role-playing as 'le epic dumb yank'

>Yeah, funny how we're the only nation willing to defend countries that get dehumanized and belittled on this board for no fucking reason at all. Should tell you something about how much we value freedom and people's rights to self determination. Unlike you Euros who will bandwagon onto whatever someone else is saying and mock and insult people for the sole purpose of fitting in or trying to feed your own ego.

The only one who's embarrassing himself is you by playing some pathetic victim card after being the bully for the past 5 or so years. And I gave Sup Forums as an example because you're most hypocritical on it, I didn't deny that about half of the American posters on Sup Forums aren't exactly the same. There is a reason for why those anti-American memes are posted so universally by everyone else, it's almost like the entire world hates you for some weird reason. I wonder what that is, it surely can't be mocking and insulting other countries to feed your delusional patriotic ego like you initially claimed that we're doing so in an attempt of projection.

Because watch this, I can directly list my country's core flaws right now:
>fuckton of gypsies
>dominated by everyone bigger than us
>one of the poorest in europe
>most corrupt in europe
>all smart people left and what's leftover is dumb retards

But you can't. You literally cannot reply to my post and list your country's flaws. The massive patriotic propaganda that you've went though your entire life has made sure that you never see a flaw in your country, which is why you're getting so angry right now for having others point out the flaws. I mean, fucking look at yourself, you're literally sitting in this thread for 3 hours so far in attempt to defend your country's reputation by claiming autistic shit like "we wuz defenders of other posters :)" while attacking everyone ITT. Pure hypocrisy and delusion in action

This.

murica btfo

Oh fuck. Pretty good post there Bulgaria.

>There is a reason for why those anti-American memes are posted so universally by everyone else, it's almost like the entire world hates you for some weird reason.
Load of bullshit, these retarded and unfunny memes never get posted on places like Reddit or Facebook, it literally only happens on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, two boards on an obscure and not that popular website called Sup Forums. How the people here are representative of the planet as a whole and how you deduct that everybody hates us based on a couple of ugly images made in paint baffles me.
I've been to Japan, Germany, the Czech Republic, Italy and a bunch of other countries in the past. Whenever you tell someone that you're American they immediately get interested in you, ask which state you're from, what you think about guns and so on and so on. You're like little puppies trying to cuddle their owner and get his attention. It's hilarious how easy it is to get girls all across the planet by simply pulling the "I'm an American card".
>I wonder what that is, it surely can't be mocking and insulting other countries to feed your delusional patriotic ego like you initially claimed that we're doing so in an attempt of projection.
It's funny that you accuse us of something that seems to be the favorite europoor pastime, have you looked at this thread? Who made the most insulting and dehumanizing posts? Was it Americans, or was it Brits, Swedes and other Euro nationalities? Huh?
>But you can't.
I can
- rampant crime in ghettos
- gun problem, our murder rates are off the charts
- idiot president who keeps embarassing us on the world stage
- people are either hyper religious and racist or fedora tipping sjw tier, there is no middle ground
But we're still the best country in the world, with the best economy, the best education, the best military and the prettiest landscapes. Success breeds jealousy, as they say.

yanks can never recover from this
wtf I love Bulgaria now

I think there's a fair amount of difference between simply admitting faults in your country and being expected to accept comments like "Fuck you retard your country is a shithole full of *insert insult*"
That being said.....

These memes are inherent to the Chan boards that's why. America bashing is pretty common EVERYWHERE on the internet and you yourself are a good example of why is that.

>starts listing flaws then proceeds to stop in the middle and insert "but we're still the best hehe stay jealous europoor :) USA USA USA"

Thanks for proving my point

>poles on Sup Forums
haha le MAGA xd
we wyte pepuls sawiurr XDDD
gitler was right about it all bud nodd about poles X----D

this quite frankly

I haven't experienced it nearly as much as your post would suggest. Whatever. Perhaps you visit some Indian chans were Americans are hated, fair enough, it's possible.
What else do you want me to say? I listed the biggest problems this country has. There are few other problems here, it's objectively a great country to live in, which is why we get tons of tourists and tons of immigrants. Why should I start making other problems up that aren't there in the first place? Just to appease some poster on Sup Forums? Fuck off, I'm not a self hater and America objectively is great

You are actually serious lmao
Keep larpin as muhh we can crush you with our military
Embarassing