Why are the wealthiest European states equivalent to mediocre US states?

Why are the wealthiest European states equivalent to mediocre US states?

And why is Japan poorer than Korea? Very shameful.

Other urls found in this thread:

brandirectory.com/league_tables/table/global-500-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Finland poorer than Korea?

High taxation
1/10 population
Terrible location
No super state monopoly conglomerates to abuse not being right next to china.

>PPP shit

also, demography.
japan's the most aged country, meaning that lots of old people live on pension which is smaller than working age salaries; and its highest dependent population ratio means working age people have to pay high taxes and social security fees to support old people, reducing disposable income.

Racist Koreans not buying Nokias and Valtras and open minded Finns buying Samsungs and LS Tractors.

it's called our glorious Protectionism policy

Every time I make this thread about USA if I even mention Japan the thread is full of butthurt. This thread is about USA. Get it in your head.
Credit Suisse doesn't include pensions as wealth, which inflates poorer countries like Korea that don't have a pensions system. This mises.org chart accounts for things like social security and healthcare and so on and is a more objective measure of such things.

This map might be useful.

>Be Finland
>there is no global brand after the collapse of Nokia.
brandirectory.com/league_tables/table/global-500-2016

it was our's samsung fault completely, im sorry finland

>Not per capita
No it is not useful at all. It serves no purpose other than entertainment.

>Credit Suisse doesn't include pensions as wealth, which inflates poorer countries like Korea that don't have a pensions system.

Americans don't have free health care though

Yes? It includes pension funds, not pension systems like in Finland or Germany. I just don't know what to say if you're serious in looking for meaning in a masturbatory chart that places Italians as twice as wealthy as Germans. Are you trolling or what?
It takes that into account by inflating the 'income' for countries with public healthcare. Americans have access to the best healthcare and medicine in the world if they want to.

>best healthcare and medicine in the world if they want to.
this is the "best" ?

I mean that you can get the best treatment in the world in USA if you so pay. Didn't say it's cost efficient.

Nokia is shit tho
I buy IKEA over Korean products because they're qualified and better

Meant to reply to Nokia is the world's largest telecommunications equipment company. It not being apparent to a typical consumer doesn't change that. Guests can immediately tell you have shit IKEA furniture and tableware. Loss of face.

>credit suisse

Bullshit statistics
They acknowledge not using certain sources because they are not consistent across many nations.

The wealthiest European states have a quality of life absolutely unheard of in the US, outside of gated communities. The US has near-third world income disparity, but because there are a shitload of billionaires in California and New York their averages are dragged way up. The average American can't afford a $500 emergency, that's according to a recent study

This

Money can’t make up for a third world society.

Never have I laughed so hard to a comment in my life. OMG

Average American even in the poorest state has a big house and several cars.

>European states
Dont see any European states on your chart faggot

it would be pointless if it wan't open to everyone

Why is France so poor?

Most of these are false flags with multiple shooters. There needs to be statewide open carry to prevent more of these plots.
If you had 15% Africans you wouldn't have it open for everyone either. USA values freedom, you can use your money for healthcare OR you can use it for something else. We don't have that same luxury. Americans would rather die or become poor than lose their freedom.

wew lad, if the spanish one is that high, in the rest of the world mus be like a horror movie