Would you like to live in an American city?

Would you like to live in an American city?

if your income's not above 200k yearly don't even bother. so not worth

For real nigga

it's like living in a real life Grand Theft Auto game

TAKE ME IN, NOW!!! GREEN CARD MY SHIT UP!

why

To enjoy multiculturalism and true metropol life in a first world country.

Unironically yes
You've got every single kind of service you can think of within walking distance and millions of potential new friends just beyond your apartment wall.

Wouldn't mind living in New York.

this is the type of idiots this shithole is infested with

I laugh as all these dumb fucks with "muh based polaks"

these idiots are nothing but ukranians 2.0

suck a nigger off to get out of this shit hole

Yes they have such cultured and beautiful cities

this
it's cozy as fuck if you've got a good income, it's hell if you're poor

this is true. you can also fuck and do drugs whenever you want. just get instagram and don't be ugly.

Better than your gloomy cities, potatos picker.

only in new york or san francisco

a polish guy in chicago got robbed and asked me for money for a train pass, and i couldnt help the fellow. his broken english was cute though.

Why do Finns pretend they would make friends?

I didn't say I would prefer it, you single dimensional idiot. And you should respect choices of people if the would rather having it.

also a shit ton of employment opportunities

I'm an outcast. An american stuck in the body of a finn.

>Helping a pole.
Why would anyone? You should have kicked him in the face to make his journey complete.

i gave the fella a cigarette. it was a cold night. desu i feel for anyone who gets robbed like that.

lol

One time this fresh dp off a boat ,his life long dream came true, and finally made it to the "land of the free" "first world".

Anyways his friend or cousin or some shit was driving him around the city showing off the glories and wonders of Chiraq.

They were driving through a latino hood and the little taco bender jumped out from nowhere pretending he was going to throw a rock at the car and the "tuff slavshit" got out of the car with tire iron.

one of the hood chicanos went up to him pulled out a gun and popped him right between the eyes.

The faggot got shipped back to his maw and paw to pooland in a casket.

AHAHAHAHAAAA

Almost all beggars and homeless I have seen in Europe were speaking Polish. I would be surprised if that guy actually got robbed, and didn't lie to you to get some cigs and money.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lied, but I know people who get robbed by packs of niggers in broad daylight here. Happened to a girl I know just yesterday. They take everything too. Your license, credit cards, train passes, fucking all of it. This leaves you in downtown chicago without a cent to get back on the train to your shithole outside the city. So you have to beg for money in that situation.

fuuuuuck. guy couldn't catch a fuckimg break. really if you ever come here don't fuck with the hungry minorities... they are viscious, and won't take kindly to a white guy getting in their shit.

Yes, in Harlem or maybe in South Bronx.
That will be cool, i was always dreaming to be gangsta nigga.

>"tuff slavshit"
>one of the hood chicanos went up to him pulled out a gun and popped him right between the eyes.
nice story juan
did a slav fuck your mother or something lmfao take off that proxy

hey yo sorry you third world slavic fucks arent really prepared to dish out when you invade the new world thinking you be some hot shit.

yous aint

xaxaxax little spic man talking tough on the internet lmfao

Atlanta is nice.
I might move there

That's only on the coastal cities.
You can live in the south or midwest cities with 1mil+ population no problem

Even somewhere like Atlanta you can live relatively nice with maybe ~100k salary

>Would you like to live in an American city?
I live in NYC. It's crowded, dirty, loud, smells like piss and garbage, is expensive, half the people are nuts, etc. I don't recommend it. There are more woman to date but they same more insane. I don't recommend it.

Oh also, public transport never works, the roads are shit but there are tolls everywhere, the city has high taxes, apartments are tiny and insanely expensive, cabbies are horrible drivers, where I live in BK everyone is a liberal moron,etc.

No, there is no force on earth that could make me wanna live in a city anywhere on earth.
I have a 45 minute drive to the closest village, and that's almost too close.

it would, but not for the rest of my life. living in a place like that for a few years would be intersting though. I don't think I would like it in a long term, even my city of 760k people is too big for my tastes sometimes.

True fellow Sweden.
>pic related, my home
How anyone could wanna live among concrete and thousands of people is beyond my understanding.

No

I like small Australian cities. I'd only want to live in a big city if it were a historical European one (with good weather) or Hong Kong

No

Doxxed

That doesn't look like a small city

If you want to visit go ahead. I'll leave the door open. Swedish Lapland - 30 km north of Haparanda.
My name is Björn.

That's literally it. There's nothing to the side of it and there's nothing behind it. It's just two streets with a couple of sky scrapers. You can walk through the entire city in under an hour

I already do! :^D

Fair enough
I'm not used to skyscrapers so for me they automatically mean big city
Coming from a 5000 people town I already consider the 250 000 city 1h away from me to be a big one, even though it's ridiculous numbers compared to say India

Close the door my friend I won't be there before a long time
I'll knock

>all that parking