So we're just taking her word for it?

So we're just taking her word for it?

>we're
kill yourself

>women are liars

It's a parallel with Jesus. I see no issue here.

Why would a worthless tusken sex slave ever lie to get out of her situation?

Woah. I never thought of it like that.

Why not, the members of the largest religion on earth are gullible enough to believe such obvious bullshit. May as well sell it to movie watchers as well.

She has her hair up in a bun, which is a surefire tell that she is too uptight and prudish to get knocked up out of wedlock. Given what we know from her hairdo, the virgin conception is the only explanation, so her story checks out

She meant the way he was conceived there might have been as well no father. Women say that a lot when they don't want to acknowledge the father. Anakin was a rape baby. Remember, she was a slave.

>slave
>looking for ways to make extra money
>taking alien dick every day
>some SENATEor visits the town
>he plows you
>he tries spinning
>he cums while screaming UNLIMITED VIRILITY
>have a kid
>years down the road some weird cult followers with satanic powers want to free your son but not you because you're not special
>they ask about the father
>Fuck them just tell them there was no father to fuck with them
>they believe it

The Jedi are great investigators.

It's obvious Watto is the father.

>implying Mary was a virgin

I think we all know who seeded that annoying little shit

>Waddo tells her not to go out at night or fraternize with men
>she gets knocked up
>"N-No Waddo, I never had sex. I-It's a miracle!" *nervous smile*

Waddo's literal turkey baster?

>both Anakin and Sheev love spinning

Like father like son. And if I remember correctly Palpatine calls Anakin son on multiple occasions. People assumed it was manipulation but maybe he was telling the truth.

I rewatched Episode 1 a few months ago, and this is honestly what crossed my mind. It's still a kids movie, Lucas isn't going to come straight out and say Anakin is a rape baby.

Is the immaculate conception idea ever brought up again?

>Anakin is born, but the child has no father, which gives off a sense of divinity
>this is proven by the fact that people revere him, and he succeeds to a higher level of society
>he comes back to find that his mom was basically raped and killed
>he kills large amounts of people in retaliation, and looks towards support, but finds none
>this causes a complete disillusionment within him
>soon he starts being influenced by Palpatine, the one in due time that helped him
>Palpatine begins telling him stories of power (Darth Plageius) which appeals to Anakin due to his emotional weakness
>ends up being totally influenced by his words, and ends up joining him in attacking many people
>he ends up getting burnt alive, ends up being violently deformed
>Palpatine forces him into a robotic suit to keep him alive, for his bidding to be done

holy shit now that i think about it the prequels are dark as fuck, pure pottery

obv this but lets have fun with op.

I don't think so. Not even by her husband later, he just accepted she possessed a kid away somewhere.

The prequels had soul, they weren't like these mass marketed new movies are/will be.

Palpatine probably mind tricked her upon meeting her, raped her, used his powers to influence the midochlorians to insure a child is concieved, wiped her mind, and she goes on thinking she miraculously conceived.

The prequels were bland, sterile nonsense

upvoted

Fun fact: Lucas only included the virginal birth at the behest of his friend Zack Snyder.

Sheev said that Darth Plagius can manipulate the force and make life. It was implied Anakin was a result of that. The force didn't like it, so they made him the chosen one.

This!!! So much this!! Here, have some gold buddy.

>The force didn't like it, so they made him the chosen one.

I approve of this theory, You know she got pounded and filled up by that strong sheev seed.
I always assumed that they were going to do the father reveal thing in the prequels like in the TOT

I mean, is this ever referenced by anyone else? Even Quigon never brings it up to the council. In fact, he takes it pretty well when she says there's no father.

When they initially reject Anakin, you'd think he'd play that card. Or are fatherless humans not that rare in star wars?

Anakin is a product of rape due to Sheev's force bullshit. You just have to pick up on the subtlety. Lucas wasn't going to throw in a scene of her getting pounded or anything. Plagueis could be his dad also. He is the one that found the way to knock people up with the force. He died in the Clone Wars so it wouldn't be a big surprise if that's what happened and Palpatine knew about it so he killed his master to get the Chosen One on his side.

Since Anakin never met Plagueis despite being a reasonable age in Clone Wars I can only assume that it's the former and Sheev is his force daddy.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ew

>Lucas isn't going to come straight out and say Anakin is a rape baby.

yeah he just had one of the main characters slaughter children

younglings

why does Sup Forums always think the jews did it?

People are much more bothered by sexual than physical violence.

Which made much more sense on his path to the dark side instead of "Yeah, Palpatine came in her from across the galaxy and that's why he's Jedi Christ.. OR ANTICHRIST?!"

He was the chosen one for a reason.

>inB4 muh ray is chosen 1 KDD

i mean i'm a little bothered that we're supposed to think vader was redeemed after murdering an entire tribe of people and children who trusted him

And hilariously enough the one thing that pushed him past the point of no return before he met Luke was his mother getting raped and tortured by sandpeople.

I seriously doubt it's pure chance. But hey, who knows?

If she had lied Qui gone wouldlve probably sensed it

He wasn't 'redeemed '. He did one last act or good, trying to save his son. Good deeds don't exactly erase bad ones, all characters don't need to so one-dimensioned.

he did say he encountered a virgence in the force. What did he mean by this? anikan's mom! duhhh!

- There was no father.
- Hmm I can sense you're lying. They raped you. Black men right? How many were they?

Actually it was sand people, I don't know how many. they ran the train on me single file to hide their numbers

He absolutely was redeemed. He was hanging out with Obi-wan and Yoda in the end. If he wasn't redeemed why the fuck else would they be there with him?

What you think they all waved and nodded to Luke then when they faded away Yoda said "Now off you must fuck." Nah man. Luke saved him.

>mfw I actually get this

>after murdering an entire tribe of people
Sand """"people"""" don't count.

she was impregnated by tree rape a la Evil Dead

can't use contractions?

That's stupid and so are you

darth durex

>the father was a tree

Not an argument.

Father is a cultural role, dad is about biology. learn some science. Anakin has a dad but no father. That's why his name is Darth Vader, it takes after Vater in German which means father. Darth means dark. He is the dark father. Like black men he had no father.

is this why anakin doesnt like sand?