You know our first episode was only 10 minutes long?

You know our first episode was only 10 minutes long?

hes so handsome

Do you think Mike can unjust himself or is he doomed by alcoholism and Slav genes?

Rich just confirmed the Latza job interview story as true.

mike was legit choice boy flesh before the alcoholism set in
unless the channel starts getting crazy traction its over for him

He just needs to cut back on drinking enough/change his diet to lose weight and grow out a beard like Jay. Also get a better haircut like Jay did.

I'm sure he could turn his act around enough to look pretty good, but he'll never do it because being fat and lazy and drunk is very easy.

jay can only pull it off because of his boyish hairline
mike would look pathetic if he lost 40lbs and got an undercut+beard

I didn't mean an undercut, yes that would look ridiculous. But he already has "I'm a father who has given up" hair, that short cut whose only "product" is maybe wetting the back down in the morning while hungover.

The beard would look good I think, he clearly has a nice grow pattern, and losing weight is never "bad" looking.

People still watch these fucking amateurs?

Get a life people; stop worshiping these glorified idiots.

Make me.

RLM is background comfy kino.

They'll be done streaming in an hour or two, then you can watch the twitch video yourself.
Someone asks if they'll ever do a studio tour, and rich says no, then says that Sup Forums sent a poor "schmuck" to their old studio for a job interview... which means they're specifically not filming too much of the new studio so that people wont find it like their last one.. and could possibly mean that's the reason they moved.. or part of the reason.

>says that Sup Forums sent a poor "schmuck" to their old studio for a job interview
This part is true. Everything your'e saying after that is your own assumptions. He doesn't say anything about their studio, new or old.

He told the story right after someone asked for a studio tour, so either the story is related or rich has developed non-meme alzheimers.

Does Sup Forums ever acknowledge Mike's great eyes? Seriously, just look at them. They're like some trace of Asian or something in him. I can't quite figure out what it is.

twitch
.tv/videos/136760382

when

this is just another jack trick to sucker you into watching pre rec, you sheep

>tfw pre rec is better than any of the content on the main channel

Jay looks like Zack Snyder from this angle.

I just watched the whole thing and they never mention it.

Jay's taller, though.

Mike has clinical depression on top of his alcoholism, so it's a bit hard for him to get motivated.

>doomed by alcoholism

He's a lot funnier when he's drunk. They should all go back to drinking.

Even Jack's tolerable when he's drunk.

Did you see the Ghostbusters episode? by the end of the episode he was incomprehensible and so unfunny and pitiful I honestly felt uncomfortable watching it. I honestly think that episode is what made him want to quit drinking

>Ghostbusters episode

That's what I'm talking about. That was great. He's never been more alive.

>I honestly felt uncomfortable watching it

You care too much. It sucks being a drunk, but looking from the outside it's pretty funny.

Do Mike and Jay have children? Are they married?

Mike had two.

Jay has one.

Had??

I want to get my hands on that crystal skull vodka.

Larry King's reaction after taking a shot is the best.

in other news, what fresh hell is this?