You may only post in this thread if you are one of the top 15 world powers

You may only post in this thread if you are one of the top 15 world powers

What fucking region is Canada a power of? Nigger statistics.

>being this uneducated in global politics

wew lad.
Sup Forums is an 18+ board.

Uhh fucking North America duh

New rule: You can only post in this thread if you are one of the top 15 world powers except Canada

USA NIGGAAASSS

yup

I'm amazed Japan is considered more powerful than Korea. I'd have thought the opposite for sure.

>you
>every race on earth has us citizenship
the tower of babel has no you.

spain has more power than the dutch?
cancerous pic is cancerous

>"power"

How exactly is power defined?

The top countries are the most cucked ones... Time move to mongolia. Always wanted to ride a horse be free and shiet.

Cuck wills it

what exactly is this measuring? Military power?

>tfw no Germano-Mongol nation

per capita KG of sugar+fat consumed per year/2

Military power.

Global influence.

Economic power.

MAXED OUT STATS 100'S ACROSS THE BOARD. THAT POWER LEVEL IS OFF THE CHARTS. DOubless FOR TRUTH

You fucking monkeys, the region is comprised of the US and Canada. Canada isn't a power, it's a parasite.

>belgium bis

MURICAAAA

I DO WHAT I WANT

World BTFO

>Canada and Italy
>top 15 world powers
???

UK over Russia, China, and France?
So how exactly does that work?

Dubs did me a real big funny

Lol. Russia is fucking shit tier compared to us.

Also, the meme that China is gonna take over the world needs to die already.

The United States and The United Kingdom will shit on everyone.

this. why is UK so high

how the heck is UK 2nd? it's ranks from 6th-8th in nearly every category.

Where is Israel? Why is it never listed?

UK has a larger global influence, and more powerful military than Russia or China.

The UK is the second largest military power in NATO behind the US.

Its on the first place duh

>having zero political knowledge, again

Keep trying kid, if you keep up this stupidity I might just send you one of my old grad school textbooks

>UK
>Global Power

Should've just made a Global and Super power only thread, now you have these nobodies shitting up the thread.

>Turkey

Get the fuck off this board you leaf nigger you.

Yes this list is crappy there should atleast be all former colonial powers.

>UK has a larger global influence, and more powerful military than Russia or China

:^)

Sorry but aside from your memes, the facts are that the UK military is more powerful.

> But muh Russian nukes!
>But muh 1million Chink soldiers

Kek. This is why you're just a neckbeard on Sup Forums .

>France
>Even on the list

total bull, I'd say two global powers, Russia and china

>Russian 5th
>China 4th
>Murica 1st

Bullshit list, and you know it

You're not allowed to post here.

And I'd say you're a dumb ass who just basis your opinions on memes and not factual evidence.

Go be salty somewhere else you irrelevant faggot.

>poo in loo is on the list

How many centuries ago Britan had the last major military victory? I'm not talking about local conflicts with niggers or indians. British military power is a joke

I should totally be top 15

They "liberated" Libya from the evil dicator menace that gave his people free money, free educations, and fully paved roads throughout his nation. Those were all paid for by telling the oil companies to go fuck themselves instead of letting the oil companies get all the money to themselves.

France deserves to be on that list, at least as long as the UK is there. Most of Africa speaks french anyhow.

Well fuck I didn't know we were 3rd

How many years ago did China win a major military victory?

Ill wait.

>UK higher power than Russia

>france above china and russia
>uk number 2
>germany 7 with total control over the eu
>turkey on the list
gr8 b8 m8

>Lost Vietnam
>Can't win against some goat fuckers with AKs and pretty much no proper training
>Can't win against BLM
Wew,

>UK above China
>France above China
>Japan above Germany
>Australia
>Canada
>India
>Italy
>Spain
>Turkey
>no Israel
>no Iran
>this bullshit snowflake terminology
>attempts to calculate to the XX.XX how much power a state has in the global bureaucracy

What the fuck?

>all of those countries in the same region are regional powers
As Syndrome one said, if everybody is a super hero, nobody is.
I also don't understand how the UK in 2016 is above Russia and China

You're trying too hard to convince yourself, that Murica' are greater than Russia and China

Brits involved in making the list, most probably

> Russia and China are greater than the US.

What's sad is I think you honestly believe that.

feels nice beind the most uncucked superpower in the world

I can gaurentee this list was made by a white person

why the hell is turkey on here

yeah I've heard from military analysts that Israel has by far the best military in all the Middle East and Turkey is a far second. Basically the list is shit

China's power is indisputable because of their resources and numbers. UK doesn't have shit to support the claim

>I also don't understand how the UK in 2016 is above Russia and China
I'm guessing meme carrier and irrelevant islands.

In reality they shouldn't be above France, much less Russia or China.

C'mon, you know you'd get leveled by China any given day of the week

a fucking pizza

Obviously. Only White people are relevant.

>Australia
> Regional power

Bruh what? We're nearly touching Indonesia, a country with 200,000,000 more people than us and a leading member of ASEAN. If we're defining regional powers in the traditional sense, as nations able to coerce favourable change within their geographic immediacy, then Australia doesn't fit that criteria. Australia is a middle power at best.

Also, the U.K. is not a global power, not by any metric I've encountered in 4 years of studying Internationak Relations.

Where fuckn NWO and illuminati???

All three of them have their own carriers as well.

okay

What about meme power

The list is made by a biased Murican, what did you expect

How can other cultures even compete?

>Korea
55+58
>1st and 2nd Taiwan Strait Crisis
>Sino-Indian War
>Vietnam War
>Sino-Vietnamese War
>Sino-Indian War

We don't deserve to post here. At 5th biggest pop, 5th biggest land, we should be 5th world economy and 5th world power.

>Russia
>China

>Regional powers

Made me kek

I guess that makes Italy the worlds second most powerful nation then huh, since power is defined by aircraft carriers

srsly. What region? nothing compared to usa and who else..?

Group A
U.S.-Turkey

Group B
U.K.-Brazil

Group C
France-S.Korea

Group D
China-Spain

Group E
Russia-Italy

Group F
Japan-India

Group G
Germany-Canada

Special thanks
Australia

Hey, at least you're one of the BRICS nations, you have potential.

I mean, you guys cant even organise the Olympics so I don't know how you're going to be a major power, but still.

Japs got way better navy.
Air is both outdated as shit but well trained.

Main reason SK looks strong is their forced conscription and MASSIVE artillery/incursion special forces numbers.
Aside from fighting NK they are not very well equipped and trained to deal with anything else.

Japs doctrine is to hold the ground with air superiority and navy support, once homeland is secure run incursions with Americans and American hardware into China/NK.

SK doctrine is to evaporate NK with artillery before they get evaporated first.
You don't want to be on a major city when shit goes down, NK has an absurd amount of artillery, like 3 times more than the US, all concentrated in the border and mountains.

FRANCE AND UK BEATING CHINA AND RUSSIA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turkey? Brazil?
Why isn't China higher

Besides Italy's carriers are small and petrol engined.
France is the only other country with a carrier comparable to US'.

I'll kill a burger at McDonald's today, you'll be very sorry for what you've said, cola jar!

>Non-Anglos
>Relevant

Pick one. Eat a dick, chinky slavic euro shits.

cyka blyat

Brics is such a shitty meme

All nation which are failing and will never reach first world status. Except russia maybe.

And your tea, I will kill it today by drinking it. You'll be very sorry, Anglo!!!

I was being sarcastic.
Actually I have no idea why the UK is listed as a global power, I don't see how that could be accurate by anything measurable, which was my entire point. This whole list seems arbitrary.

Also, where is Israel?

I suppose that's the only thing you've learned from csgo.

>United Kingdom is a global power

>Spain, who has influence in all Latinoamerica is even after Italy

Gee I wonder who do this list

BEADY

WE BE POWERS N SHIET HUEHUEHUE

>this list brought to you by Chad Keithburger and Nigel Toothfairy

this is unrelated, butt ours the first Russian I've seen today.

How big is the recent news that Russia gave its athletes steroids in your country?

Do you think the Olympics has a legitimate reason to ban your athletes?