LONDON POLICEMAN & 2 OTHERS STABBED BY BLM IN LONDON

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/19/stabbings-in-hyde-park-as-water-fight-turns-nasty?CMP=share_btn_tw

twitter.com/search?vertical=news&q="Hyde Park"&src=tren

>Black people shouting "Black Lives Matter" in London's Hyde Park
>1 policeman and 2 others stabbed
>Black Brits literally protesting over nothing

Thanks for sending BLM over burgerbros!

Can't wait to have our very own entitled black population that wants "reparations" and the destruction of "whitey devils" for literally no fucking reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11063854/Rotherham-sex-abuser-boasts-about-living-the-high-life-after-release-from-jail.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You birthed us, and you will feel the wrath of your bastard son.

Should have binned that knife.

But knifes are banned in the UK

I thought British police didn't carry guns? Why would BLM protest in a nation that doesn't have a militarized police force?

>globalist leftists and neoliberals destroy our country for fun
>blame us for it

really makes you think

free shit

they want free shit

>Thanks for sending BLM over burgerbros!
They're even in Canada of all places. BLM is now protesting to get cops out of the Vancouver pride parade despite the 0.00001% black population. What the fuck America.

pretty sure the protests were "in solidarity" with the ooga boogas killed in the US

Soros didn't want Brexit...

Why didn't you listen??

>Expecting reason and logic from dindus

If you kill or deport the nigger, the nigger cannot become agitated by billionaire Hungarian Jews.

Was this park named after Sam Hyde?

First mudslimes now niggers
So fun to watch, keep delivering, westerners

I swear if this shit gets infected into Ireland I will send my traveler buddies on them like dogs.

Maybe you should ban knives UK.

I'm sure that'll solve this problem.

>BLM has a problem with American police
>British police & civilians get stabbed

Oh I see. Were the stabbings "in solidarity" as well?

Thats what you get for letting niggers in, you fucking morons.

/thread

obviously

BLM literally wants all cops (and whites) dead

>Black people shouting "Black Lives Matter" in London's Hyde Park
>Hyde Park

They'll ramp it up to BDS tier if it continues

Should have done what the Arabs did and castrated them on arrival.

>going after brit cops
How niggerish do you have to be? They're some of the nicest cops out there.

Our dindus love...fucking LOOOVE to think they are American dindus. They think they were slaves, they think the 'Feds' are out to get them....they are fucking retarded.

The invent their own take on US Niggerese, adding Jamaican, MTV Niggerese, and London English to get some fucking retarded sounding accent.

However...Our Dindus have slight intelligence. They are using the BLM movement to basically steal shit. Just like the last London riots were a huge gibs orgy, London Dindus are waiting for the next riot. And SJW whites will oblige them.

Watch, in the near future, whites will protest and shut down critical areas of London...all the while dindus are robbing pairs of Nike trainers all over the city.

Mighty kek, grant us a battle between blm and isis

i didn't see over 100000 dead brits for their freedom. Even after that apparently we still owe them.

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

>Thanks for sending BLM over burgerbros!
>Can't wait to have our very own entitled black population that wants "reparations" and the destruction of "whitey devils" for literally no fucking reason.

Why the fuck are there even blacks in the UK?

This isn't the first time blacks have protested for gibs me dat

At least you can arrest these apes as a hate crime and racism. There's no fucking way they can justify that shit.

>people in brit/pol/ are still cucked civic nationalists who say blacks are fine and don't cause any trouble and immigrating them was ok

>blm in uk

lmao wtf

>99c
That's not us m8

PURELY IN SOLIDARITY, GOY

I think it's actually Australia

now your police will become more militarized

this is all symptoms of letting brown people into your countries

Again, why are there blacks in Canada in the first place?

>mfw brits pay for cheap stuff in pee

Based civic nationalism is the only way you retarded stormfag.

Brit police are already nationalized

They're far worse than us

>Can't wait to have our very own entitled black population that wants "reparations" and the destruction of "whitey devils" for literally no fucking reason.
Well, you Europeans did take Africans and sell them to colonists, so you sort of deserve it for taking them out of their original habitat. I think you deserve more, but the mudslimes are seeing to that.

AHAHAHA WHAT?
BLACK LIVES MATTER IN LONDON?
ARE YOU SERIOUS? LIKE NIGGA JUST GO TO AFRICA.

>BLM starts killing people in other countries
>Other countries name it a terrorist organization and blame Obama for harboring them
The fire rises

Our police don't even carry guns

>cuckswell

>civic nationalism, aka your people and way of life still dies except you do it with a cup of tea in your hand and a union jack somewhere in the house pretending that will solve the massive, crippling racial disparity and leftist insantiy plagueing all of your cities and some places in the country too

OK cuck, keep on keeping on. Civic nationalism is in no way based, look at america now. They're all civic nationalists and they're fucking murderng their police because of racial shit. Same here now.

Blacks can't operate in any "civic" sense

Are they demanding to be called 'African Americans'?

You really think British police are going to arrest BLM people for hate speech? They could literally talk about killing whitey all day long without any consequences.

The minute you criticise Islam or blacks, you'll get arrested for hate speech, racism, discrimination etc.

The UK has zero tolerance for freedom of speech.

>stabbings-in-hyde-park

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

You also aren't 13% black

coppers there are all soft cunts too

yr fucked m8

The link you posted says it was a water fight. How is blm involved?

?

>Hyde park
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

not yet, that's the point I'm trying to make you retard

The link says nothing of BLM

The average bobby doesn't, those are from a firearms unit or transport police

>cents
>dollar

I know Americans are stupid, but fuck me....

lol, they were never slaves. What are they bitching about? That they are evidence that "400 hunnet years of slavery" doesn't explain why Blacks EVERYWHERE in the world are complete shit?

Do women officers all get special hats?

See the van blocking the road in the background? This isn't typical at all, armed patrols aren't a thing outside the blackest parts of London

They're all around main cities. London, Oxford and Nottingham all have them at major traffic areas.

Check Twitter. Literally the black people that were present are saying that's what happened.

Yet
Soon you will have armored personnel carriers and SWAT teams a moments notice away. Welcome to niggerland, no refunds

Hell no, Nigel. That's YOUR fault for not cracking down on it.

?

Americas kultcha always gets exported boys.

Do you think we wanted this? We're having BLM running gun battles over here.

This is terrorism.

The British emancipated slaves who chose to fight for them during the American Revolution. After the war was lost, some were resettled to Canada.

This

>Not typical = NO GUNS EVER

Typical Londonistani reading comprehension

Theres your problem user, you seem to expect any sort of rhyme or reason or reason from these useless pieces of shit.

Still not even close. It's hell living with them.

You deserve it, after pretending to lock up the Rotherham rapists "for life" and then quietly letting them back out nine months later.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11063854/Rotherham-sex-abuser-boasts-about-living-the-high-life-after-release-from-jail.html

Yes, the hat is different for men and women.

It's really not very common though. I really only see it at stations/airports.

its australian but pretty much the same cucked shit hole as you tea drinking pansies.

I warned you about dindus bro. I told you dog.

>Hyde Park

Your meme magic is going out of control.

Can't wait for med students Ndege and Akinya to form a blm group in Poland and start demanding reparations for colonialism and slavery. Oh how I'll laugh polishing my baseball bat.

BLM has go insane. Well, more insane. They'd really shit the bed lately.

No ones going to trust them ever again. This shit is going to hurt black people way more than anything in the last few decades.

not to worry, surely the mayor has got this under contr---

oh...it says here you elected a muslim? oh dear.

You asked for this when you let them in your country.

BLM is a movement to destroy white society, so of course it spreads. Once you realize the true goal, their "weird" behavior makes sense.

>BLM continues sniping police officers and looting
>Trump gets elected
>Implements his muslim ban
>Extends it to domestic terrorists
>BLM gets deported to Liberia
>Liberia deports them to Nigeria
>Nigeria deports them to Zimbabwae
>Mugabe gets killed by looters
>Successor demands international aid
>UN mandate of Rhodesia re-established

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Also
>Hyde Park
Meme magic

>American police officer kills a dindu
>London police get stabbed for it
you literally cannot make this shit up

WTF is wrong with his mouth?

To be fair, so did the US

As if we need proof anyways

fucking niggers

>its a Sup Forums cant click a link episode
Gullible kids, played like a fiddle

This truly makes me lose hope in black people. I will probably never be able to find a job in a STEM field with all the chimping out going on. Nobody will hire niggers even as janitors at this point

>Mexico shilling for BLM

Well... This is new...

Couldn't find a more realistic proxy?

>free shit
This is literally the entire progressive movement. When you cut through all the bs it's all about extorting money from white males

Fucking black lives splatter, they breed like rats but insist on dying like lemmings, you honestly couldn't engineer a stupider race.

Just take the licks for now, public opinion is nebulous and changes on a dime, sooner or later, probably sooner, there will be massive backlash against these terrorists.

I guess Jim Crow really was that long ago, blacks don't realize how good they've got it now, suppose a lesser race like them doesn't really have any racial memory ingrained in them, they never needed it, they just need reminded from time to time.

aren't brits always bragging about how superior their police tactics are?
yet niggers still complain...