Getting caught for plagiarism was part of his plan

>Getting caught for plagiarism was part of his plan.

Discuss.

Why wasn't it a big deal when Obama did it?

the art of the deal

14th dimensional holographic hypercube chess

It amazes me to see how good trump is at playing the idiot media like a fucking fiddle.

What a time to be alive.

4D CHESS

He's done this shit this entire election cycle. He says or does something outrageous that gets him on every news channel, and because humans are retards, they'll vote for whoever they see the most.

business in south africa

Melania vs. melanin. No contest.

It's been his strategy all along

>Misquotes black crime statistics
>News outlets correct him and say they only commit 90% of violent crime, not 100%

>Six-sided star on his Hillary poster
>News outlets show everyone a picture of Hillary with MOST CORRUPT CANDIDATE EVER label

>this

Trump supporters give Trump way too much credit. He's not as smart as they make him out to be. There is a simpler explanation, and that is that Trump is friends with the Clintons since forever and runs to ensure Hillary's election, so he intentionally creates a scandal by blatantly plagiarizing.

COOL

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get in the white house. Its a dirty road to walk.

Trump wont build that wall but his heart is true to it.

Most candidates just boldface lie and dont even care.

If he wanted to lose, he should've just modeled his campaign after Bernie's.

It will. If the US bans wires to Mexico the country is absolutely fucked.

He did. Both were rage against the establishment cult of personality types.

The only difference is the Republicans fell for their clown.

For the first time, I don't believe the 4D Chess meme. Trump will still spin it into a positive though.

literally 5d chess

She could've knocked Jeb on his ass.

Would've been way easier for her.

You're the fucking retard.

Trump, a 70 year old billionaire, who gives money to the Clintons, is using some of the last years of his life to use tens of millions of his own money to run a campaign that is completely destroying his and his family's name, against a candidate which he pays for, in exchange for nothing?

Yeah, sounds like a reasonable plan bud

Of course, trump is a genius. When the US goes to shit, he's merely playing 11D go with us. We just don't understand his greater plan, for he's truly good and all-knowing. God is omniscient because he takes advice from Trump.

4D chess

His campaign is just Bernie's campaign with more shitposting and name-calling.

>wants them pictured side by side

>melania/michelle

>beauty/ugliness

>osama bin laden: strong horse/weak horse

wow

wires?

I think the Hillary poster actually originated from his campaign staffers, or possibly one of his sons themselves.

They're most definitely keeping tabs on here, and low key giving us material to frenzy over, spread around, then send back to them allows them to disseminate anything they want without it being directly linked to them. That way they're still in control top to bottom.
It would be absurd to assume that Sup Forums isn't being manipulated like any other facet of the media.

I just found out Im truly addicted to Sup Forums I was browsing /k/ and closed my browser on accident I wanted to go back to /k/ but I clicked here without even noticing

are you me?

I think so. But I'm also him too.

I was following you up until your last green arrow. What is that supposed to mean?

This man knows his shot.

Poor Berned out cuck, is that what you're telling yourself these days in order to muster up the strength to vote for Hillary?

Sad.

Money transfers. The plan isn't to say 'hey Mexico, cut us a check for this wall'. There will be real taxes on workers here, huge fees to send money across the border, higher costs for citizenship etc... When they can't just show up here and work taxless jobs they are going to have a problem. Yes they are working for cheap here but they send a good portion of that to families back home and that adds up to crazy pesos

1 USD is worth about 18 pesos. So it's a huge deal

>beauty = strength

>ugliness = weakness