Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDZZDmEyKIM
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_Fyjw0UCY
youtu.be/97tCwgrLrCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alec Guinness was right all along.

and f*ck Drumpf!

no problem

Was thinking about it. Thanks based Hamill.

He kind of was. I love the original trilogy, but Star Wars was one of Hollywood's biggest happy accidents. It was a B movie that unintentionally became a pop culture touchstone. Any attempt to recreate the magic just produces trite garbage. You can't catch lightening in a bottle again.

Okay, Mark.

There's no way Mark can hate Disney Star Wars when it singlehandedly unJUSTed him.

can't stop something that never started.

>I was raping George Lucas, raping, like this!
t. the mouse

I have no drive to see rogue one or 8 when it comes out

It's quite sad really, now I can't watch any star wars without feeling revulsion

old man is just butthurt that they turned his character into a sith

Yeah Hamill was doing so bad with the best-paid VA gigs of all time.
He's doing so much better as a secondary character in a shitty movie not even he likes.

>Land role of a lifetime that could potentially lead to A-List stardom
>horribly disfigure face in car accident
>Sidekick character becomes actual A-List movie star
>Become voice actor
>Get thrust back into limelight with old character return
>Complain about franchise that gave you your livelihood

Just

not even the original trilogy? it's still comfycore for me, the mystic adventure nature of it (particularly episode 4) is my favourite part. that aspect was never brought over to the prequels or nu wars, they feel like star wars themed movies rather than an actual star wars movie

I don't see the problem here.

Impressive how much it changed the panorama tho. Back then the big drama ran the show and as a -serious actor- you wouldn't be caught dead in something like this. Guinness thought it was infantile. Ford kept trying to get his character killed. 40 years later the big american drama is pretty much dead, the serious actor is gone and even the big name actor is expected to cash in on the nerdy crap that SW spawned as a career-making/saving move.

Urgh.

>has the opportunity to be a shallow shekel collector and kiss Disney ass despite knowing the movies are shit
>rips into Disney anyway, showing his integrity
Mark Hamill is LITERALLY BASED

I tried to watch empire again the other day I couldn't even do it

I don't know if you know this, but he was reading Drumpf tweets in his joker voice

He really is. I love him. Out of Fisher, Ford and Hamill, Hamill has always seemed to be the most genuinely warm, kind, and level headed.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDZZDmEyKIM

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_Fyjw0UCY

rogue one was cool

They managed to take high fantasy and give it the Greengrass treatment effectively for once

Already have, abandoned this garbage as soon as Disney bought the license. No, I'm not one of those edgelords that thinks the prequels are better, it's all shit, including the new movies.

shut the fuck up you little queer

Knowing shit like this exists has ruined it for me, I know it was always popular but this honestly makes me sick youtu.be/97tCwgrLrCY
Oh I reckon it would be good but I just can't be bothered, I think Disney owning it ruined it for me because fuck Disney man

>Sup Forums misinterprets what an actor says in an attempt to crash a movie with no survivors
I won't even bother at this point. """Meme magic""" trumps reasoning these days.

The director said it is a feminist film. It is going to suck. When you make the women heroes in the film so powerful and domineering its so far from the real world and how women really are it's hard to take it seiously and believe it even as a woman. I think most women would want a male hero anyways

>trumps

>real world
>Star Wars
O I am laffin. Star Wars isn't supposed to be realistic, you mouth breather. The Disney movies do have issues, and Rey is one of them. However, it's not because of Sup Forums's feminist bogeyman or somehow it being unrealistic to have a female protagonist. Its that Rey is a Mary Sue that is able to do things that are inconsistent with what someone of her training and experience should be able to do within the Star Wars universe.

ok

>But with LAAAAAHVE

Ironic considering Star Wars is a Dune ripoff

>going to see an actor talk at a convention

actors are so boring

Way ahead of you, mark.

The greatest unJUSTing of our time

it's like poetry

luke... still refusing to finnish his trainening.
now he's all retarded and shit #jesusreturnthalmlet

>Sup Forums's feminist bogeyman

>Rey is a Mary Sue that is able to do things that are inconsistent with what someone of her training and experience should be able to do within the Star Wars universe.