What is JREs best episode

and why is it this

youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9y_AVYMEUs
images.nasa.gov/#/search-results?q=earth&page=5&media=image,video,audio&yearStart=1920&yearEnd=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
youtube.com/results?search_query=helium ballon space
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is this fucking chink he's always with?
he's so goddamn annoying.

ep911

Who was in the wrong here?

joe

>clinically studied

top kike

>Einstein said you cant prove the earth is moving

Woah

Joe wants that BBC no what im saying

>retarded wetback
who would have thought

>mfw they really look fake

Eddie didn't understand how a skunks smell could get into a car because it is "airtight"

I'm not making that up he said it on the last fight companion
he also didn't accept the explanation that it wasn't infact "airtight"

fake pictures are incredibly hard to make.
Nvidia tried to fake the moon landing and even with today's tech it was very hard to make a fake picture to look like the images from back then, they needed to simulate the light perfectly for it to work.
youtube.com/watch?v=O9y_AVYMEUs

Dumb conspiracy theories like flat earth just gives the mainstream ammunition to discredit absolutely all conspiracies because they all get lumped in together.

the java runtime environment sucks

>needed to simulate the light perfectly for it to work.

raytracing has been around for ages

this video is a bunch of nvidia pr

>has literally never driven past a factory or through a gas station
fucking Eddie

Joes best episode was when he had Burr on and Redban wouldn't shut the fuck up about file sharing. So Burr rips into him and Joe keeps telling Redban to shut up. You could hear the tears in Redbans voice

Poor Eddie, he was never the same after Alex Jones

brian was right about stitcher

He was explaining it to Dinosaurs. Joe & Bill basically used to crush rocks for a living.

what is stitcher and why would you use it?
he seems to say it lets you stream podcasts but there are a lot of podcast apps that are add-free that let you do that.

Flat earthers (ironic and otherwise) are very loud online, but they don't count for 0.1% of the general population. You need to be specifically retarded to fall for that. Only on this show for knuckle draggers could this even be a debate.

Just listen to the mongoloid in the OP try to conjure a full sentence, that's an IQ in the 50's speaking.

>Dumb conspiracy theories like flat earth just gives the mainstream ammunition to discredit absolutely all conspiracies because they all get lumped in together.
Lets be fucking fair user, it doesn't take flat-earth level retardation for people to immediately dismiss 99% of all conspiracy theories. The problem is that many people who indulge in these theories express themselves like total fucking nutjobs which isn't exclusive to flat-earthers.

>law of perspective

It's one of the worst, in my opinion. I watched 2 minutes and had to turn it off. This and the one with Crowder were very annoying.

Joe

At the point this guy says he's crazy. And Joe keeps going on and on trying to convince him. He was in the wrong. It's like arguing with people here. You can make your point you can provide whatever facts you have access to, once they ignore that shit how do you keep arguing it. Let it go.

Plus, Room full of "adults" no one can just suggest to this guy that you can get in a plane and FLY AROUND THE EARTH.

C G I

G

I

>where did you get that from
>the internet
>hahahahahahaha

this Eddie fella sounds gay don't you think?

you're not wrong.
people should be more reasonable when discussing the possibility of conspiracies
>group of friends discussing how retarded it is to think there could be a government pedophile conspiracy
>bring up how the catholic church and entertainment industry have had pedophile coverups and how we should be skeptical but never deny the possibility of abuse
>also mention that it has happened before within the government
suddenly we're all on the same page.
If I screamed at them like Alex Jones and claimed Obama is fucking child prostitutes I wouldn't even get my foot in the door.

Is Joe a globalist?

>That's not even the craziest shit, Joe.

What was he going to say next?

STOP BELIEVING IN NORTH KOREA

25000 images and videos of earth

That's alot of photoshop and CGI

That's alot of graphic art graduates and 3D modellers to keep silent.

images.nasa.gov/#/search-results?q=earth&page=5&media=image,video,audio&yearStart=1920&yearEnd=2017
ah fuck me

>M'science
Love it when non-scientists throw the word science around as a synonym for confirmed truth.
Science is wrong all the fucking time, the whole point of a scientific method is to prove things wrong, not right. Thats how science progresses

give me ONE definitive proof of globe earth. just one.

>this thread

Math

>yfw Joe passed his legacy to be carried by Eddie, knowing that globalists are coming to destroy him

buy a large helium baloon, buy a camera and fit it with a lense that you are sure doesnt warp the image, connect it to a laptop that feeds the image to you on ground and send the baloon skywards.

In about 2 hours you will have plenty of evidence.

Or buy a boat, row out to sea looking for the edge of the earth and die of dehydration.

Either one, be my guest.

>spin pizza dough continuously
>it flattens out
>spin earth continuously for millions of years
>remains perfectly round

Explain this?

>do one of these incredibly difficult things that no one in their right mind would do
or i can just look at the horizon and see myself that it is flat?

They literally should've just showed Eddie this Mitchell and Webb sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

The earth isn't made of pizza dough you fuckwit

Or you can just look it up on youtube
youtube.com/results?search_query=helium ballon space

>laughing at eddies stupidity at the start
>see the images
they look fake

or you could do the human race a favor and take yourself out of the gene pool

Do you know that for sure?

He kind of has an argument when he says "we don't know what the fuck we're on"

The standard map of earth with the continents we all think of is horribly distorted

And you keep seeing new images that try to display earth's actual shape and they all look different

I was hoping he'd bring up Marshall "Dude, every famous figure in the last two centuries was a crypto-jew working for the intelligence services" Mathis

>mfw the sheeple won't wake up

I'm not a moon landing theorist or flat earther but from the very beginning this sketch starts on a false premise. We had plenty to gain from faking a moon landing, considering the race to the moon was about showing off rocket science, the same tech we would use on missiles and long range nukes.

so when you look at the horizon you think you are seeing the edge of the earth? This must mean you think you are constantly standing in the middle of a 26km diameter disk that constantly moves as you do. Congrats on you utter retardation maybe the government will give you more NEETbux if you show them how stupid you are.

I too was thinking Jews.

>literally every video is filmed with a fish eye lense distorting the horizon to be curved
ummmm try again sweetie?

Anything with Joey Diaz. Why hasn't Joey been on lately? It's been forever

>lol prove it bro, walk to the edge

Why don't we go to space instead!

That's because maps are flat and the planet isn't.
The actual shape is round, just not perfectly.

Yes i once dug a hole that was like 8 feet deep. No pizza dough

have any of you stopped for even a moment to check buzz aldrins insta? seriously just look at it

im not the one saying earth moves, thats you retard globe earthers saying its moving through space like a bullet

>I'm not a moon landing theorist or flat earther but from the very beginning this sketch starts on a false premise.

It's just a joke bro

We did. The Earth is round

But it has a pretty specific point.

>we

Eddie is so fucking dumb.

Then the joke would be about NASA lying to say something as absurd as "we had nothing to gain".

have you ever been to space? or anyone you know? weird how its only people from NASA who are allowed to go to space...

> the same tech we would use on missiles and long range nukes.

to what purpose? by 1969 both the americans and soviets had submarines with nuclear ballistic missiles capable of sneaking up on the coast and nuking each other up the ass with 25 megaton hydrogen bombs, leveling entire cities to the ground.

>ctrl+f jordan peterson
>0 of 0
wut

When i said 'moves' I should have said 'changes shape' so that you couldn't blatantly avoid the logic in my statement with more unnecessary (and incorrect) bullshit.

Do you think the Earth ends at the horizon that you see? If not then why cant we see further than 13km away?

>I'm just shooting the shit guys? Why are you ganging up on me?

Eddie is a retard, but I felt bad for him in this moment. Joe believes/believed some retarded shit, Brendan is just as much of a retard.

To defend himself, Rogan said "I just don't want any like 16 year old watching to be tricked into believing this type of stuff" which is such a copout SJW answer. You can say that about anything ever. Joe just wanted to flex his "serious fact-checking podcast" muscles on someone who doesn't take the conspiracies that seriously or has the ability to back himself up. If Eddie had brought out some actual evidence, even just one piece of circumstantial evidence, I guarantee Joe would have changed the subject immediately.

Maps are distorted because you're flattening a 3D ellipsoid onto a 2D surface.

I'm glad you posted this. I only listened to the beginning of this podcast and got bored.

This is a #FlatEarth thread now.

I don't feel bad for someone who publicly states something that is ridiculous on the grounds of muh conspiracy and gets called out for not being able to back it up.

This

> I guarantee Joe would have changed the subject immediately.

He had alex jones on the show, the best shit jones could bring was shit about buzz aldrin talking about monoliths on the moon.

Conspiracy nutters are creationist tier delusional.

Does he drink anything other than buttered coffee and alcohol? His piss must be dark as night

Where is flat Earth then? Are we on an infinite plane?

>when you look into the timeline of when dinosaurs were discovered
>its a lot of fraud going on

That's not weird at all considering 99.9 percent of people are fucking incompetent and would fuck up the entire mission.

Joe says the same stupid shit, but no one fact checks him half heartedly on google and then appeals to the children.

Nah, Joe was just doing what most conspiracy theorists do, i.e. disavowing anyone that's slightly more radical in their conspiracies than they are for fear that they'll be tainted by the crazy

What has Joe said that's even in the same realm as flat earth?

I mean, he's mostly wrong but what sucks about people like him is that there's a seed of truth to what they say.

why don't these flat earthers just follow a straight path. they'll end up where they started eventually/ therefore earth is not flat. QED

I think I'd be smarter than Eddie if I had half my brain lobotomized

Exactly. He was just doing a type of virtue signalling at the expense of Eddie.

Moon landing, bigfoot, "all our creative energy is like in the clouds and we like pull from it" which I know has a name.

wut?

>implying it's not a lot of fraud going on

pic related

A lot of the pictures you see of earth are artist's renditions, but there are plenty of real pictures out there from closer angles.

IIRC Joe has said he once believed in the moon landing being fake but doesn't any more. And the same for bigfoot. And believing in a collective unconscious isn't a conspiracy.

They acknowledge in the sketch that they would have plenty to gain

>That'd show the soviets

you think you can see forever? air blocks the light, thats why

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

pre good cgi but you can't fool me