I never understood this. Did he take his dick out or did he just have a boner?

I never understood this. Did he take his dick out or did he just have a boner?

And if its the latter then what's the big deal? Do girls really flip out over a boner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Jg5soZig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up you retard.

That's not very nice

Yeah, he took it out. Which part of "HE TOOK IT OUT" confused you?

He took it out

He had a small penis

How did we get a show as edgy as Seinfeld on network tv then get stuck with a shit ton of tame shows like friends after?

He took it out. Probably expected a handy or a bj. But he didn't know Elaine doesn't play it like that.

It was his dockers!

why would she say "he took it out" if he just had a boner? that doesn't make any sense

>he took it out
Do you not understand what this means?

Yeah Elaine is strictly vaginal, no condoms, only a cervical sponge.

dey tuk her

>like you've never taken it out

Next time I'm with a woman, should I just take it out?

>tfw you will never be sponge worthy

Remember the episode about moves Jerry, George and puty make when they have oral sex. George's girl keeper him out because he had notes on his hands.

yes, they love that

That was about oral? I always wondered how they managed to move their dick in a counter-clockwise swirl.

>its a show about taking it out

yeah thats the worst episode of the season IMO, it has no real conclusion to the "he took it out guy", when if thats what he really did its fucking crazy

She's a pretty loose woman, it's an easy mistake to make.

>tfw some day you hope to take it out

>HOPE

>;_;

Friends had its moments, like when Chandler and Joey pissed on monica at the beach.

Seinfeld was an anomaly period for network TV along with Simpsons and under the radar stuff like Arrested Development

Or that episode where all of them are gigantic fucking faggots

Hey, even loose women have some standards.

Seinfeld and Arrested Development are 10 years apart.

Rewatching it, Seinfeld isn't as good as I remember it was.

(you) Funny Curb reference. Episode could have been funny. Curb has an angry frustrated vibe that runs through it.

cotton dockers, 100% cotton...they kind of cotton that reminded you of old movies, days at the beach....$79.99.

No joke. Was edgy as F. Pushed barriers. Friends was the warm up act. Reason why Jerry and Larry are quadrillionaires.

I don't remember that one.

Curb not J Peterman catalog description reference.

you're too aware of how jewish it is

t.pleb

wtf are you talking about?
we know that.
user then made it a seinfeld reference.

jesus

Post your favorite episode

>Ukraine is game for you?

Maybe but I don't think so.

What's your problem friendo

roasty gettin' toasty that even the most dignified of women turn into drooling retards when a guy whips out a nice cock

Jewess love BJs

It's presumptuous and rude to just whip out your dick without any buildup. That's something you do with a prostitute.

Maybe it needed some air? Some times they need air, they can't breath in there, it's inhuman!

>Elaine: Have you ever seen one?
>Jerry: You mean that wasn't -
>Elaine: Yeah.
>Jerry: No.. you?
>Elaine: Ya.
>Jerry: What'd you think?
>Elaine: (SHAKES HER HEAD) No...
>Jerry: Not good?
>Elaine: No, had no face, no personality, very dull. It was like a martian. But hey, that's me.

What did she mean by this?

It's a show written by jews starring jews, what do you expect?

>And if its the latter then what's the big deal? Do girls really flip out over a boner?

If you weren't autistic, you would realise that for adults, there is an appropriate time and place to get your dick out, and a certain level of familiarity you must have with a person before just randomly getting your dick out.

It's called society.

This show was painfully unfunny garbage, only good characters were George and Jerry with each other. Elaine was useless and waste of oxygen, Kramer was xd randum xD
People only defend it because muh childhood and oy vey if you criticise it you must be anti-semitic

Oy gevalt...

What's it like having shit taste? I bet you think Rick and Morty is the pinnacle of comedy

Seinfeld is perfect and 10/10 No please Mr Shekelstein don't hit me I posted it look

The exchange wouldn't have been any different if they weren't jewish.

The exchange wouldn't have happened if the writers weren't Jewish

>If you don't like my shit show you must be reddit yes yes
Seinfeld is unfunny jewish propaganda and you know it

Sure it could have.

He took it....?

What's the deal with opinions? Penny for your thought, penny for your onions! People cry from opinions, people cry from opening onions!

t. naive brainwashed jew

>jewish propaganda
The characters are about as secular as it gets
What, are you upset they made one little joke about uncircumcized cocks?

>tfw taken it out before

elaines character isnt jewish

Not an argument.

>being this naive
I want underage redditfags to leave back to their safe space

the commentary for the pez dispenser episode with Larry and jerry is really funny
I wish they did more commentary, but I get why Larry hated it

Either way it's not relevant.

>It's jewish propaganda because I said so!

Out.

>all these angry comments
youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Jg5soZig

kek

The whole Ross/turkey thing was a metaphor for him liking to fuck black guys

It?

>Oy vey goyim are you daring to say our Jewish brainwash vehicle is Jewish? You must be a nazi, oy gevalt

>I have no argument

>I'm deliberately ignoring facts because they don't fit my incredibly shallow world view
>Jews can do no wrong goyim

Seinfeld is really about moments. It's not really a great show in terms of narrative, acting (though it has a few great ones), anything like that, but goddamn if it doesn't contain more unique and memorable moments than any sitcom ever.

Or the one where Joey had the fake putty foreskin that fell off during his audition.

If you'd give me at least one example of how it's jewish propaganda then I might be inclined to believe you, but so far all you've done is throw a fit about "muh jews!"

>I have no argument. Let me keep spouting buzzwords though.

>my argument is you must be a jew if you don't autistically spazz out at everything that's made be jews

>implying circumcised cocks aren't superior.
Why would the chosen ones do it to themselves?

Literally watch the show, then try to criticise it. This is what you get, people calling you a nazi, go back to pol, all because you dared to question something a jew did

>dude just watch the show lmao i shouldn't have to make an argument to back up my edgy buzzwords

"He took it out"

>did he take it out?

Why is Sup Forums full of complete fucking retards these days?

People are calling you a nazi because you think it's jewish propaganda and keep insisting that it is without any actual facts to back the claim up, not because you think the show is bad.
Are you actually retarded?

>Show proof
Watch the show
>Lmao no proof
Classic redditry
Watch the show cuckboy

What's "it"?
His wallet?
Was she shocked by how much or how little money he had?

I did watch the show, and I thought it was pretty funny. What's your point? Are you gonna call me a shill now for disagreeing with you?

Why would you post this?

No I'm going to call you a brainwashed retard because it;s what you are
This goes beyond Seinfeld too

Too bad you can't go beyond your computer, eh?
Stop watching tv if it bothers you so much then, what are you even doing on this board anyway if the majority of television and movie content is made by jews?

>Just leave and don't criticise the jews goyim

>Shut the fuck up you retard.

Well it's a jewish comedy so..

I'm not telling you to leave, I'm asking you why you post on Sup Forums when most of the content discussed here is made jews. Surely you can answer that at least?

are you retarded?

There's a lot of angry muslims who post here.

To enlighten the people

By calling them brainwashed retards and not actually citing any information?

If they watch the show with the mindset of noticing the propaganda it's all the info they need
Too many people are brainwashed by the jews so they think they can't criticise.