BRAAAAP

BRAAAAP

what is some good commie beating kino m8s?

WTF

man i still laugh everytime i see this

>swing jameson bottle
>get hit

POTTERY

I really enjoyed her performance on CBS News. She's a talented actress. Cute, too!

It's never cool to hit a woman

she got a little dose of equality

It's entirely possible he mistook her for a man. When I first watched this clip, I thought she was a dude.

sexist

What the shit, why does she have a bottle in this pic but clearly not in the webm. Is this some agenda bullish?

>and your other brap

Am I missing something here? How come she appears to be holding a bottle in the picture but not in the webm?

sexist much women are just as strong as men also gender is a social construct

They wear masks and glasses to hide their identity. They make it so you can't tell what youre hitting so it's ok to do it anyway.

Actually you don't even have to take that route. She was there in a fray to cause shit and she got punched. This is what happens when you stand in solidarity with women.

>Not wearing a mask when she got punched
What type of ruse is this?

Pic happened before the webm

How many Nazi scalps did she leave with?

The picture looks to have happened first. she has a hat on and a bottle in her hand the picture but not the video. looks like the dude pushed her down which caused her to drop the bottle and lose the hat. When she got back up, blue shirt was ready and clocked her.

Still a partially covered face. These guys are fighting people who spend their days as baristas when they arent in their social sciences classes. They all look about the same.

Same, it's too fucking good

Liberal here, that tumblrkike deserved it for having dreads

Are you assuming zers gender, shitlord??

She was looking around like she didn't even know the guy was there in the webm