What happens here? Why does "The south" have such a bad reputation? They have the highest number of blacks...

What happens here? Why does "The south" have such a bad reputation? They have the highest number of blacks, but also apparently they are all "rednecks"? Give me some examples.

Yes, both are true. It's also very poor and probably more religious than you can imagine. Imagine a third world country populated by two tribes who hate each other. It's basically the balkans or subsaharan.

from the beginning only a small number of aristocrats where wealthy, the rest of the white population lived in grinding rural poverty for the most part. Recently things have been getting better but a strong southern accent is almost always associated with lack of education and "rednecks" still today.

Because they lost and history is written by the victors

What are the two tribes?

T

South is comfy fuck off

Southern accents are associated with low intelligence because the South has the lowest average IQ and the worst schools.

The blacks and the whites. "Redneck" is a southern white culture.

VIRGINIA IS NOT A PART OF THE SUBHUMAN SOUTH OR NORTH
VIRGINIA IS SUPERIOR AND UNIQUE

>Georgia
>Cultured

lmao you ever been to that "cultured" south? been to fuckin uncle hepatitis' backyard christian gator show?

Lots of Jesus. On the western side lots of Jesús as well. Lots of backwoods undereducated fuckers. A general rule of thumb for the US is the farther south you go, the worse it gets

I mean they filmed BORAT in those states, dude.

lmao they filmed Borat there

Outside of the Appalachians, they are only more poor because of the niggers.
And yeah, we have a few too many baptists, but only because the government said that it violated human rights to kill them all. \
He means blacks and white.
>from the beginning only a small number of aristocrats where wealthy, the rest of the white population lived in grinding rural poverty for the most part.
Oversimplification. There were wealthy aristocrats that owned tons of slaves, and the appalachians were very poor.
But most of the lower south was bourgeois, meaning that they had a few slaves and definitely were not poor.
>Recently things have been getting better but a strong southern accent is almost always associated with lack of education and "rednecks" still today.
Also an oversimplification. The upper southern accents are viewed at as redneck and unintelligent , while the ones towards the coasts are not. Loss of accents is only in Urban areas where there has been large number of transplants, but people there still have weak accents and are still culturally southern.

Don't believe this OP. Outside of a few historic coastal cities the "cultured south" is nothing but highways, gas stations and Walmart.

Except Florida. Florida gets richer and nicer the further south you go, worse and more incest further north towards Georgia/Alabama

Is it true, that every State has its unique culture and traditions, architecture etc ?
t. Uncle Joe

Thats not even remotely correct. Infact its opposite. The Appalachians are the worst parts.

all the northern yankees stole their gold and built all the pretty buildings in the north because they fear the southern bull

Bullshit, I've lived there and southern whites are fucking pit creatures. If I had to live with you freaks I'd become Chief Keef-tier picrelate too.

South is absolute trash. The laughing stock of America.

>t. Northern Kentuckian/Cincinnatian

Most of the cities are old though.
And no thats not true.
Yes I live there.
Redneck culture and southern culture are completely different.
Southern Culture exists throughout the entire region while Redneck culture is primarily appalachians.
You don't know shit about the south

Just because you moved to some shit area doesn't mean the entire south is trash.
We have too many baptists and niggers, but that doesn't represent everybody.

>Redneck culture is primarily appalachians
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not worried about anything you think anymore. Everyone will know to listen to me and not you.

You're not even fully human, I'm sorry.

It is. I have lived in the non-appalachians and the appalachian foothills, it's completely different.

I know you're being facetious but this is true for Alaska, Hawaii, Maine and Louisiana.

>t. Californian.
Dondas cumos sta negro

You should take a vacation outside the South. Maybe that way you'll appreciate how truly fucking awful it is.

All these sister-fucking dixiescum trying to save face.
>”B-b-but it’s comfy!”
Getting eaten alive by mosquitos year-round isn’t comfy

I do. I go to Chicago often and it's trash.
I went to (((New York))) and it's trash.
Los Angeles is trash.
Washington DC.
Northern Michigan is kind of cool, as is Alaska, Iowa, Montana, Wyoming and Arizona.
Utah is trash. Dakota's are trash.
Texas is trash.
Miami is kind of cool though.
Southern food is better than any other region. It's not comparable. Just because you don't know how to avoid Baptists and Niggers like I do doesn't mean a region is trash.

Fuck off Ivan.

No, everyone knows this about you. It's not you vs californians, it's you vs modern humans.

>this is what Californians really believe

BASED?

>They have the highest number of blacks, but also apparently they are all "rednecks"?
The South may be terrible all around, but it's not demographically uniform.
Appalachia, the rural and remote backwoods of a couple of States, is almost entirely white.
Texas, which many don't consider the South, is mostly white and Latino, with few blacks.
Alabama and Mississippi have the largest black populations of any state, relative to the overall population of the state.
Georgia and the Carolinas have a 70/30 white to black ratio, with most of the black population living in cities. This is in contrast to Alabama and Mississippi, where the black population is mostly rural.
Florida is a little unique. As the saying goes, "the more North you go, the more Southern it gets."

France wuz here (kind of)

>Cali cucks
>Modern Humans

Someone needs to travel more.. lol..

>everything I don't like is california fake news

it's the only area of the US where the whites are almost on par with their blacks. culturally rich, but really a sad place nowadays

this

>When a dumbass American thinks only Americans live in the USA
>Duuurrr hurrr durr

Go play in someone asshole, you self hating parentless hippy.

>The upper southern accents are viewed at as redneck and unintelligent , while the ones towards the coasts are not. Loss of accents is only in Urban areas where there has been large number of transplants, but people there still have weak accents and are still culturally southern.
White Southerners without the redneck or neutral American accent sound like they prefer the company of men.

Did you reply to the wrong comment, or did you have an aneurysm?

I grew up in South Central, where in the 90s the murder rates were higher than Zimbabwe's, and I still wouldn't have traded it for anything in the South.

>Redneck culture is primarily appalachians
Read up on the origin of the word "redneck", NASCAR, country music and moonshine.

You clearly hate large cities.
>Miami is kind of cool though.
Your opinions are clearly trash.

Everyone knows that shit, it doesn't matter. The ENTIRE south has redneck culture dude, the problem is most southerners have absolutely no awareness of the world and haven't left their state. So they all end up thinking their place is so special and different.

I've lived in GA, VA, NC, southern IN, plus chicago CT and NYC. Being in a position to talk, I'm telling you
>"redneck culture is primarily in the appalachians" was almost certainly written by a child who has never even been to the places they're writing about, it's so meme-tier.

Most hatred of the South comes from the entertainment industry who are all based in California and have a snob disliking of anything that isn't California.

no it doesn't doofus, hollywood romanticizes the south all the time. the hate comes from up north

You're embarrassing yourself.

Defintionally speaking, Rednecks are appalachian. Everything associated with it originates from the appalachians.
You probably count a Suburban white kid who has a $50,000 truck that his daddy bought him as a "redneck"

I wrote a really long post explaining this but then I realized no one will read it anyway

No, I'm talking real fucking redneck shit. Dynamite fishin an sister fuckin. They do it ALL. OVER. the south.

>Defintionally speaking, Rednecks are appalachian. Everything associated with it originates from the appalachians.

Are you gay?

I've never seen anybody go dynamite fishing in my life.

>Defintionally speaking

fucking kek

EVERYONE HATES THE SOUTH

>no it doesn't doofus, hollywood romanticizes the south all the time
Maybe they did in the 1930s. Today you put on late night comedians and it's nonstop South-bashing.

Black rednecks are fucking retarded

My grandpa went dynamite fishing once

HURRAH! HURRAH!

t. people that are jealous because the south has actual culture

>Only one Finngolian post in this thread
We got slided

Wait a sec. Are you complaining about the political coverage?

>it's a Americans living a certain distance above this line try to pretend they aren't also fat, stupid slobs
we can see right through you, yankee

I live in virginia and i'm a liberal that votes democrat every election

what is your culture beyond getting fat and praising jesus, then plotting to terrorize blacks for being fat and praising jesus?

what is about yankee culture beyond getting fat and praising transvestites, then plotting to terrorize republicans for being fat and not praising transvestites?

The north HAS goblinos. The south has MOSTLY goblinos.

>southern culture

>amerimutt pretends he's white

That's Appalachian culture. They aren't real southerners since their ancestors didn't' own slaves.
White midwesterners are actually fatter than white southerners. Its appalachians that are really fat.
And we have too many baptists, but only because killing people is illegal.

World-class literature, free art museums, inventing things merely for fun, philosophical discourse, houses and paved roads, liberte, egalite, fraternite, vegetables, freedom, the rule of law, judging a man by the content of his character, not doing racial pogroms, wearing shoes, going to high school,

drive for hundreds of miles and this is all you will see in the goddamn south

What is California culture except getting stoned and having your genitals surgically mutilated? ;)

ITT

This is what people think of when you say Mississippian. People don't think of fat stacy when you say midwest. They think of Tiffany, the white suburban mom who takes their kids to football games and buys treats for the team.

All they can do is cling to pol memes. It's their only comfort.

It's actually sad, you have to picture the life that led them to this moment.

On a vaguely related notion, how safe is Miami? How easy is it to get lost in a bad neighborhood? How many % of tourists are killed or robbed?

>Calidumbs

You’re just as dumb as the South

idk any stats for tourists, but Miami is solely for parties if you're gonna visit. There are far nicer beeches. Although, no one flies to America from Europe to go to a beach.

The Northeast entirely Italian and Irish subhuman
The Midwest is fat.
The Gulf States are fat and religious.
The Appalachians are poor.
The Southwest is Latino'ed
The Pacific coast is cucked.
Literally the only parts of the country that are good is the Carolina's, Georgia, the Upper Midwest (Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Northern Michigan) and the Rocky Mountains.

gee I wonder what this correlates to.

To me being a proud southern man means not being a cuck. It means having the penis I was born with. It means knowing my daddy is right, god is with me, and the niggers are going to hell. It means buying a truck and paying extra to get the environmental features removed. I get worse mileage that way but I like to see the black smoke, it makes me feel like a choo-choo. It means wearing workboots on purpose despite living in the suburbs and working as a dishwasher. It means hating my boss for being mexican (probably illegal) It means not knowing the things you expect a grown adult to know.

>Why does "The south" have such a bad reputation?
we don't get to write the history books

kek

You can't measure tourists killed or robbed as a percentage, nowhere in the US is that bad. Miami has some really hood parts with literal
>nothin personnel, nigga
going on every day. However you should visit, they will not dare shoot a white tourist.

Those places are infected with niggers and degenerated whites. Fuck the South.

Sounds a lot better than the SJW infested areas of USA desu

It is a dumb white ugly old racist fat poor stupid shithole.

Pic related is the average Dixie family.

Literally only exist on college campuses

Have you been to those "SJW infested areas," or just read about them from underage reactionaries who also have not been there but have a political motive to make them sound bad anyway?

Will Souths rise again?