Why do Japanese people represent men as twinks?

Why do Japanese people represent men as twinks?

It pissed me off to play as the fragile 9S in Nier: Automata. I rushed all the part with 9S because I could not play as him.

When I play with a male character, I expect that it is not a faggot.

*open orangina and let it drain out to the ground*

Cultural difference. Asian culture tends to embrace female traits like collectivism.

Most of Asian don't understand why do non-Asians autistically obsess with the idea of 'masculinity'.

>do .... obsess with
*be ... obsessed with

*why non-Asians are autistically obsessed with

Why is collectivism a female trait?

Why are french """""men""""""" allow their wives to anally penetrated by ahmed while jerking off to bsdm?

Because you constantly take care what others think and have to match it. It's different from fascism you might love.

Chad male doesn't give a fuck about what others think desu

Yes, look at Raiden in MGS. The first time I played MGS2 I wondered if it was a male or female. I don't understand that Japanese portray so many androgyne characters.

But the worst of all, it's 9S, it's unbelievable how he is fragile. The game would had been better without him.

Why do French eat snails, rabbits, frogs, maggot cheese, sheep's brains, duck's fertile liver?
Are they gay?

I think is more like a personal trait not a feminine one.
That being said it's usually the asians and the nordic the most collectivistic nations

ah I finally see now, the emasculation of men isn't a Japanese thing... it is a Korean infiltrator thing to reduce the Japanese population by making them turn into twinky feminine men.

This 'we hate masculinity' bullshit is just some excuse wimpy koreans use to excuse them losing every war and being raped by chinese, mongols and japanese for thousands of years

Why are canadian 'parents' allow their children to be taught that they can cut their dick off if they feel like it and grow boobs before hitting puberty when born male?

>eat snails, rabbits, frogs, maggot cheese, sheep's brains, duck's fertile liver

All of which is eaten in Japan and much worse, Mr. English Teacher. Stop false flagging because the only place you eat in Japan is the local mcdonalds.

AFAIK it goes all the way back to the Tale of Prince Genji, who represented the masculine ideal in Heian Japan. I think they more or less haven't moved from that.

Japanese are midgets. They are shorter than starving Chinese men.

>canadian "banter"

Every culture have their own preference

Since when expecting a male character to have a male traits is considered as "autistic obsession"?

How did you know we have been secretly making Japan into gay!? This goyim fucking knows

Memes aside, If you look at other Asian countries like China and taiwan you would get same results.

>This 'we hate masculinity' bullshit is just some excuse wimpy koreans use to excuse them losing every war and being raped by chinese, mongols and japanese for thousands of years

Bit rude

>man
thats an android cuck

saved
Herculean here
want an Apollonian bf :3

It's ok to love a femboi

Because you can be generous about that

Whatever, he's a fucking twink, he disgusted me.

Damn, Japanese people, when you want to represent a male character, draw a man, or choose a female character, but not an androgyne.

hes supposed to be a teen anyway, not a man
kill yourself and your shit thread

I can't understand why you put so much value on the protagonist's looks, what we should care about is the story isn't it? Are girly protagonists that bad?

>Are girly protagonists that bad?

Don't listen to that closet faggot.
Girly protagonists are the best.

>assume that people will see you as gay when you play with male character
that's only Gaijins surrounded by noisy gay people. people would rather assume you are gay too when playing with female character after all.

First-tier City Chinese != Average Chinese

Chinese men are still men, unlike Japanese cuckolds.

Why does he keep drawing hentai where boys get abused? He should do more like the Alexander one.

When a Westerner represents a teen boy, they don't represent him as a twink. That fucking faggot of 9S has bleached hair, a girly haircut, he is very short, he is so fragile.

Because it's a projection of us in the game and I don't want to play as a twink. If the protagonist is a man, then I expect him to be a man.

Fucking niwaka.
can you say that even after you see adult Alexander in Zero?

hes not a combat unit
you sound like a very insecure homosexual

Traps are gay

>playing weebshit
kys

All of this is delicious though.

Of course I am on a fanboy Japanese image board with people who do nothing but reading mangas all the day, of course they love faggots, that's what they see everyday. You don't understand, that us, Westerners differentiate men and women by their look and the way they are / behave.

Like his art is great but why must Arslan be violated by old faceless men? And young Alex is still cute so I don't think about it. I will just wait for his next work with consensual love.

cringe

There's no way to satisfy your desire in that game. Or do you want to play that game with fucking hairy stinky muscular dude in that delicate world view?

Do you really want boys to voluntarily try to have a sexual relationship with ugly men? Me, no. Boys should be innocent " at first". And the appreciation of him falling into lewd darkness is what we should wait for. It's like we don't want nuns to be immoral "at first"

dude same. he looks like a fag.

When I play as Kratos, I feel strong, when I play as 9S I feel week.

No I'm joking, I just don't want to play an androgyne fragile. I want to play a man or a woman, not an androgyne.

90% chance that "girl" is han chinese

Why not cute boy with another cute boi?

>flag
surprising post

weak*

>Do you really want boys to voluntarily try to have a sexual relationship with ugly men?
What about sexual relationships with attractive men or other boys?

Yes sadly most Finns on Sup Forums seem to be cockhungry faggot weebs

cultural brother

>while jerking off to bsdm
Because bdsm is great.

>androgyne
I think that makes that game even better."Borderlessness" is unique to Japanese culture, unlike Western civilization likes dualism. You should realize the great wonder of "unsegmentation"

I didn't even notice your reply before mine. Good taste.

It's entirely unacceptable whether he's ugly or handsome. Boys should be " untouched" and must be deprived of his pure innocence.

sexy

pedophile faggot

I see. I think I understand what you mean now. Although I don't necessarily agree myself I can respect it.

0/10 dumb and boring

Are you an idiot?

Not in the topic but why japanese doesn't take their time to look on wikipedia for 5 seconds?
Alexander has a very "feminine" body consider that he's very young and the japs picture him like a Goliath it just doesn't make any sense

Much better. They both need at least a cup tits now.

way better.

Is it important to reflect the reality? It's just a manga, only a fiction.

f

I know but you have golden chance to make Alexandre looks like Astolfo
There are other historical charachter that look right (Hercules for example).
that being said it make me only wonder I still like the show

how do i into tits

We Japanese generally think him as a great hero who conquered the entire world. This impression naturally make us think he is manly, gigantic, hearty. Thus his figure is that kind.
Also he had a role to lead Waver Velvet kun too. Then he must have a heroic figure. That's the reason too

>pic
Kunashir isn't Japanese clay