Holy shit... Trump just got blown the fuck out

holy shit... Trump just got blown the fuck out

Did he just refer to the 1st Tranny as "hardworking?

So he just admitted Trump was right though? More like liberals BTFO

Must admit, solid bantz there.

TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT

owow............. gesuss im a ###cruizemizzilum now...... DRUMPFFFF xd blown btwfo out..... hehehe looks liks im votin for Hillary #imwithher #imwiththehouseofsaud

Trump status: Stumped

P impressive banter desu

I'm sorry, but Trump is done. Hilary is our new president. I'm actually pretty happy about this.

Republicunts absolutely BTFO

How is this speech thing a... Thing? Plagiarism vs gross negligence handling classified information.... Wtf is wrong with liberals?

8/10 bantz

>plagiarism vs. Republican witch hunt

droll nigra mek me sad

It means Texas will be its own country.

As a black man he must be an expert on stealing stuff from hardworking Americans.

>trump is right

>trump is stumped

wut

>classified information carelessly handled and intentionally manipulated to hide evidence

>democrats clawing at material to criticize trump

Thanks, Steve! Any updates on that rumour that blacks commit more crime than everybody else?

How did the 17th Benghazi investigation work out for you guys? :^)

Yeah, I actually feel safer with a Hillary presidency, not because the world would be safer because that's the opposite of what will happen but because our Wall Street overlords won't be displeased with us and they are the biggest threat to us.

You're right. Corrupt power structures usually fall at the first attack and are in no way internally supported, making attempts at exposing and rooting out corruption near impossible without systematic change through reform or revolution. Sup Forums right again.

Did you not watch the Comey hearings?

>Mishandling information like this is very, very bad
>People who do this should have their clearances revoked and get fired, if not prosecuted
>Clinton though? Nah it's all good, not even a slap on the hand

>hardworking Americans
Good thing he is safe.

So you're a pussy that prefers the comfort of slavery over the struggles of freedom. Fucking traitorous bitch.

Mooch'elle Obama has had nothing but a free ride for being a loud mouth, angry niggress.

only took him, what, 20 hours to think that one up?

4D CHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S

Except Trump said illegals are stealing jobs.

Nogs and cunts never make that distinction.

R A R E
A
R
E

im SURE that zero people actually listened to melania and thought HOLY FUCK THAT'S *E X A C T L Y* what michelle said!

kek, dank bantz, of course you alt right faggots will just be too butt hurt to admit it.

which america did you guys come from

At least she doesn't plagiarize speeches.

Which classified information are you talking about because nobody has reported on it because it was never actually leaked, but go on?

You not getting Samoa updates

4-D loser too.

you mean this?............lol