HE DID IT AGAIN

Welp, Maddox released another truth video that I'm sure drumpf supporters will cry like the manbabbies they truly are.

Seriously, Drumpf is a fucking joke. How anyone can support him is beyond me.

youtu.be/hiMNt6OlVX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of Hillary's "supporters" are Facebook and Twitter bots. Of course they don't have emotions.

Shouldn't Maddox be getting killed by a Turk instead of talking shit?

> how can anyone support trump.

Simple, Killary Clinton.

>typical delusional drumpf supporters

lol, you trump cock suckers are pathetic

Who the fuck is "Maddox"?
You know what? I don't care. Fuck off.

He's not wrong.

Not to mention the literaly shilling that yrump babbehs do on this board.

>manbabbies
Hi Tumblr / SRS / Something Awful.

Good thing I voted for Trump and he got the nomination.

Wow, it's almost like when you insult someone whom a lot of people like, you might get negative responses.

This guy gets it.

Nonsequitur detected.

Engaging an argument isn't the same as being Politically Correct.

Come back when you have a real argument. Not that there's anything objectively wrong with wanting to watch another man fuck your wife.

I would have expected Maddox to have died from a stack of pizza boxes falling over and crushing him in his mom's basement by now.

I'm not a high school English teacher. Why the fuck would I give a shit about plagiarism. You're reaching at straws libcuck. Your day is coming. I smell the fear on you from here.

So where's the picture then??

(you)

I found OP

This.

OP is as always a massive faggot.

Maddox hasn't been relevant for 15 years.

remember when maddox was funny and not a faggot?

I miss old Maddox. He can't even ignore the trolls now. What a cuck

This. What the fuck is up with people thinking that, if you talk shit about someone and then the person who talks shit about you back is the one that is offended?

These arguments don't end with your first point

Remember when Maddox had a successful podcast and kicked out his cohost and now his cohost's podcast is wildly more successful?
Good times

He's an Arab Jew goat fucker who made an irrelevant website in the early 21st century. Now that he's found fagbook he thinks people want to hear his opinions again, but we didn't in the first place.

>a brogressive redditor who went irrelevant a decade ago

>3 posts by this ID

sage, report and ignore bait threads

>Maddox
kek
end yourself OP

>calling someone a cuck is engaging an argument

Late 20th century. Why even specify a date if you're going to get it wrong?

>implying Hillary supporters watch Maddox

I'm actually surprised anyone watches Maddox.

>Drumpf
shill harder dumb nigger

No, I don't actually.

literally proving his point

>waaaaah dont insult trump!

why do you guys put all your faith into a politician? you know they're all trolls. you're just bad as people who get offended when people draw muhammad

>Maddox is THIS mad because he got called a cuck

Go to sleep Maddox you dirty armenian

This faggot (((Maddox))) is shilling his video here for ad rev.

>you know they're all trolls

Maddox, listen. Most of us really don't give a shit what your opinions are on anything. We just think it's hilarious when you get mad about people making fun of you, when you've been doing it for 15 years. You'd think you'd have some backbone, you spineless cuck. Why does that word upset you so much

His video about the wage gap was pretty good. I just don't see the argument here... Reagan is easily in the top 5 presidents ever and Trump might get there. What's wrong with also having a good slogan? This is a shame since I've like Maddox since the beginning but he has been around this long and hasn't figured out trolling

>maddox
>relevant
leave him back in the year 2002 where he belongs, shill

hhahaha more like hillary doesn't have any fucking supporters. hahahaha

They're not pissed because Trump got insulted, you mental invalid.

They're pissed at the obvious ideological bias demonstrated by people like Maddox who are not receptive to facts, who demonize and strawman-- whilst accusing others of doing so. Case in point.

Fuck off Madcucks. Have to start spamming Sup Forums now that you eviscerated your own fanbase?

All I asked was for the picture. I want to see this picture he claims he posted

Landslide lol

>le one post man

Maddox is a butthurt faggot because Bernie did exactly what Trump supporters knew he was going to do from the very beginning and stabbed his supporters in the back.

>kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

Who the fuck is Maddox?

kill
you
are
self

DAILY REMINDER MADDOX IS A KNOWN KEKOLD AND DEFENDS KEKOLDING

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

that's it. and they're all butthurt. whine more, trump fags.

Thanks for exposing the satanists in the vids I linked.

>Maddox is still mad he git called a cuck
Should have stayed in the 90's, the current year is not for him

>protesting too much

talk about being butthurt. what an asshole.

Thanks for the insight, Maddox!

Who ?

Based Maddox calling you all the faggots that you are. Freedom hating right wing SJWs

Who?

the only reason trump supports respond to him and not the opposite end is because trump supporters are into memes and the internet and he's never been relevant enough for anybody other than those who lurk the internet to even know who the fuck he is.

>re-uses catchphrase from thirty years ago
>claims it's an original
>and this man wants to be president?
>untrustworthy liar

wtf now I'm a #maddoxcuck

>literally who bitches about Trump
wow haven't seen that before OP, totally stumped, etc. etc.

Could be confirmation bias.
Could be that his audience is comprised of more Trump supporters than not.
Also seems like a pretty small sample size to make such a sweeping generalization.

I assume Maddox knows all of this though, as all of his pieces are devoutly black and white opinions that I suspect are designed to provoke large amounts of negative responses.

Maddox is a faggit

Get off Sup Forums Maddox. Your wife will be sucking off Jamal soon.

And you Hillary muff guzzlers are beyond redemption.

its probably because everyone tries mocking trump so the supporters get tired of it.

At least my face doesn't look like it caught on fire and someone tried to pick it up with a fork. Also, you got a problem with gays? how homophobic.

The picture label Trump as more unlikable than Hillary. Its also the fact that many more people like Trump than they do Hillary. a large amount of people voting Hillary are simply Anti Trump. Many Trump supporters are Anti Hillary but not to the same extent. Trump is much more polarizing basically.

>freedom hating
projecting this hard
pic related
it's you

not as pathetic as this...

>that related

if you check the profile photos they are all pics of stock models and the only things they follow are common TV shows.

THAT'S
>pathetic