Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4tan.org/tv/search/image/XvirBpa3kwPGuS1fF+2nWw==/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is tall but 3 inch heels help

imagine if she shrunk you down using stolen future tech and kept you prisoner in her panties.

She is literally the hottest white woman in the world, but god, does she seem kinda... vapid.

No Starlord, please, don't shoot her in the forehead!

Tall girls look awkward as fuck, guys not so much.

She's a big girl

Jesus Christ how tall is she?

>tfw Karen is taller than you

Manlet detected

Right around 6' iirc.

>bitch bout to get jacked in the head

Not next to a tall man.

5'11''

Why does she look fucking 6'5" in that image?

heels make you taller user

How fucking old are you?

Ha ha that's funny.

Imagine if you were a normal-sized person about her height until she wore her giant heels and then when she hugged you she wrapped her arms over your shoulders and she gently patted you on the head and called you her little man and then giggled ha ha as she tilted your head down and kissed you on the forehead.

Imagine if you were in public and she asked you to kiss her but then she tilted her head back and your lips couldn't reach her so she laughed ha ha so you stood on your tiptoes but she stood on her tiptoes too and so you still couldn't reach her so she laughed harder ha ha ha and then she pushed you jokingly but you were off balance and surprised by her strength so you fell down and she started apologizing and she got on the ground with you too and she started kissing your scrapes and bruises to make you feel better and she pulled you back up and then she even tried pulling you onto her back to carry you back home and you thought you would be too heavy for her but you weren't.

Imagine if you were back home and she got the crazy idea to trade clothing just for fun and laughs ha ha so she took your clothes off of you and then she started dressing you in her stuff but then she fell on top of you while struggling to contain her laughter ha ha ha as her panties and skirt kept falling off of you because they were too large for you and she thought it was cute.

Ignore me, just posting for amusement ha ha.

Post Debickis

imagine if she had a super big pussy and could store stuff in it like a baggie of nuts or a banana for your lunch

What did they mean by this?

Imagine being their pusy slaves

>tfw ywn be Karen Gillan's crossdressing manlet sissy toy because you're a 6'7" yeti man

who is this giant exotic bird

Not OP but I took this.

I would legit rape Debecki. I'm not even being edgy. If I was more smart and capable of carrying out covert missions and stuff I would break into her house and actually rape her. She would be broken in half by me. I want her. I need her. I can even look past her "it takes a lot of manpower....a lot of woman power to move in that" line. In fact it might drive me more to rape her knowing she is a feminist. I want to rape that white bitch cunt. (it's ok for me to be rude as I'm a minority therefore I get a free pass)

Also lelelel she looks like she wants to fuck interviewer

Also top kek look at the gun

Anyone else have these feelings?

Nebula and Ayesha need to fuck in the movie.

I'd be down for this as a joke

kill yourself, autistic faggot

God damn, I'd interview her anytime.

why is it always the tiny redheads getting bullied?

>Gal Gadot is presented as the sexy one here
>Isla Fisher is more attractive in every way except height

>he wants to date a tall women

So you want to date a Dude in drag? Short women are best women

>6'5"
>gf 5'11"

Tall girls are the best.

>is this nigga serious

>he doesn't want to breed a tall amazon goddess
Enjoy your manlet offsprings

Why is Star Lord pointing a gun at her?

how bout a nice dose of FUCK YOU how bow dah?

>(You)

speaking of autistic. is she?

Please tell me she forces the short red-head to eat her out immediately after.

Would you stop her and save her from looking like a fool?

wew

Are you just the same person Jennyposting in every thread?

who'[s he playing Sup Forums? i think i know but i wanna hear you

filenames are you friend, friend.

>Tango and Cash 2 never

What the fuck does that sentence mean?

>not knowing what a fucking filename is
kill yourself, newfag piece of shit

"tall" is relative.

i'm 5'6. i look tall when i'm standing next to my 5' sister. when i'm standing next to my 6ft friend, i look short.

>filename
I know what a filename is. Your previous sentence just makes literally no sense.

>i'm 5'6

SOMEBODY HELP

>what are the archives
You could literally be answering your first question if you used the archives, you stupid fucking reddit tourist.

Yes I know what they are, I was talking about the first reply you made to me, it makes no fucking sense.

boards.4tan.org/tv/search/image/XvirBpa3kwPGuS1fF+2nWw==/page/1/

This is your sentence:

filenames are you friend, friend.

Wtf does that mean? Nothing

>Wtf does that mean? Nothing
maybe reddit is more your speed

F*cking epic XD

Why is meme lord posting his gun at her head?

Why are refusing to admit your sentence makes no grammatical sense? Reddit is not an answer.

>user mistyped and you is supposed to be your
>acting like you can't piece it together
this is b8, right

kill yourself

Fuck, wasn't b8. I concede, I am a retard.

But I'm not reddit I swear.

unironically this

i'm a girl, not a manlet.

>womanlet

if you watch the premiere interview vids you can see they make the actors getting interviewed stand on a box

AUNTYYYY

girls are essentially short men by default. some are just lucky enough to be over 6ft or huge. like Nia Jax in WWE. Did you know she's not like most girls?

you can continue your discussions in this thread if you wish

>tfw you will never snuggle with your two tallfus after a regular night of passionate lovemaking.

The interviewer woman is kinda cute.

>girls are essentially short men by default

did you think you were clever saying this? it's no surprise you watch wrastlin'

How can lanklets even compete?

what idiot made the decision to interview them right where the gun was pointing at their heads?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

it looks like star lord is holding his gun to her head

so scottish

#BTFO

2 me

WAIT FUCK NO I STUFFED IT