Nigger/SHTF defense

So I just moved out of my father's house (he's a liberal guy) and I got my own place after getting my well paying dream job.

Anyhow now that I got my own place I need some suggestions for a starting arsenal.

I have $2000 dollars to spend on firearms.

I want an arsenal that consists of 1 pistol, 1 rifle, and 1 shotgun.

I need recommendations from Sup Forums.

Also I have some questions

>AK or AR and why?

>Most proven pistol?

>How much ammo minimum for each gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEWAbN938Ro
theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-14-rifles-shotguns-and-walls/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1UauxacnFA4
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should by a bow

>So I just moved out of my father's house

OP parents divorced
OP is gay, hate women becuase mother is a bitch
No you dont have money and still live with your parents.

Why have you come here?

lol buy*

Mossberg 590
Walther PPQ
M&P 15 MOE

But my mother died to leukemia you cunt

M&P15
Mossberg 500
Glock 17 or 19

Buy enough ammo to practice and some heavier self defense rounds

You're most likely to be killed by someone you know than someone you disagree with politically. Watch and fear the ones you know for they are aware of your weaknesses. Naaaaaaa, go fuck your self.

just get a shotgun, spend the rest on whatever you want

GOT A GOOD SPREAD

Americans buy ARs.

Dont bother getting a pistol, what's the point unless you have a concealed carry license?

She must have anticipated your original post when she got it.

Colt AR-15
Any 1911 (.45 only)

Ultimate commie killer kit

Get a Ruger charger pistol and a GSG 110rd drum mag and a gatling crank. You should also get a light attachment with strobe capabilities and a suppressor so you don't hurt your ears.

Get an AK. All these fags think their range queens will stand up to the test but they won't.

Get something that shoots .223 semi-automatic (Ruger Mini-14 is hugely overlooked AR-15 killer that is very easy to use) and something that is a pistol that shoots either .45 acp or 9mm Luger (a Glock 19 or maybe a H&K .45) If you have anything substantial at all left over a good short barrel shotgun or a more compact carbine like a Hi Point 9mm would be great backpack guns if you can get folding stocks. If you set aside another $2-300 for the extra ammo costs you'll be good, because unless you're going to the range the only time you'd even think that you're using more ammo than you can afford is in a legit SHTF scenario in which ammo-grabbing will become a free-for-all of scavenging and bartering.

OP, Listen. I've been a gun owner since I ws 18 and have been raised in south Texas. Let me help you decide.

1st: Reliable shotgun for home defense. I recomend starting out with a mossberg 500

2nd: pistol for CHL/keeping in your car. I recommend a Sig Sauer SP2022 .40 or 9mm (I have the .40)

3rd: Semi auto rifle. I recommend an AK-47. Superior to AR's in all ways.

From there, you can upgrade, but tha's the Bare minimum in that order.

Any 12 ga pump action. Remington 870 is good.

Glock 19 (17 round mags)

AK-47 (30 or 45 round mags), cheapest available variant.

Easily under budget, and identical to my home arsenal. Ammo relatively inexpensive.

Skip the shotgun. Buy an AR. The AK market went to shit years ago and you will spend more for an AK than the comparable quality AR. The ergonomics are better too. I love my AK, but the AR really is a better platform. Let's figure $700 so you have some options.

Get whatever pistol seems most agreeable to you. Let's say $600.

This leaves you with $700. A case of 5.56 is around $350. 500rds of 9mm is $100 (a little more really, but this makes for easy math). 10 mags for the AR is $100. We now have $250 left.

You will need a holster, sling, and something to carry your magazines in. You could go as cheap as a chicom cheat rig for that.

I recommend asking /k/.

Personally I'd go with AR because it's used by all the shooters covered in american media so it's battle tested in civil environments.

For pistol, go with one that fires .45 like the 1911 better against savages than the weak 9mm.

5 full mags for AR and 3 mags for pistol

>cheat
chest

Ar15 and glock 19

Multiple clips. Get an ar500 vest. The rest in ammo

>AR or AK and why?

Either will serve you well enough. If you don't want to spend much money on a rifle for some reason get a WASR 10.

>Most proven pistol?

Choose from pic related.

1000 rounds per caliber.

>Skip the shotgun. Buy an AR.

Enjoy your lawsuit when your rounds go through the sheetrock and into your neighbors house. A shotgun is THE BEST home defense weapon. would you really rather have a precision rifle versus a point a pull shotgun when dealing with a home invader in your house??

Fudd detected.

AR. Everybody has one and ammunition is plentiful. More reliable than an AK. Can accept common accessories better than an AK. Very light.

Pistol-glock 19. Ammunition is plentiful, everyone has one, reliable and light.

Shotgun-remington 870-everybody has one, ammunition is plentiful.

You need about 2k rounds per each.

Should be good to survive a "non violent demonstration" by black lives matter.

I can vouch for the Beretta 92
fucking love that gun

>non-argument

MEDIOCRE

OP don't listen to any of these
chimpanzees, let me tell you EXACTLY what you should buy.

>Rifle
Ruger AR556

>Pistol
Glock 19 if you want polymer, CZ PCR if metal.

>Shotgun
Maverick 88, it's basically a M500

Thats it fuck the rest of these retards.

1911 or Glock 4/23 for pistol, and an AK-47 for the rifle.

>More reliable than an AK.

My fucking sides

youtube.com/watch?v=TEWAbN938Ro

Pretty much any $650+ AR15 (or build from lower+ rifle kit)

Glock 19

Mossberg 500

You lack imagination

>imagination

How's the autism treating you kid?

I agree with both of these fine gents. AK or AR is personal preference. Get both and see which one you like. I will say that AR platform is more ubiquitous, easier to handle, easier to fix, parts are everywhere until this November.

Glock or 1911. Can't go wrong with a lot of others either though.

One last thing Mossberg 500 is always good to have. Good luck OP.

>Rifle
>Not an AK

Kys famalam

Fine. I will deconstruct your arguments.

1) buckshot goes through walls just like 5.56 does
2) show me an example of a lawsuit or kill yourself
3) the spread of buckshot at typical home defense ranges is inconsequential and offers nothing but increased recoil and therefore time between follow up shots

Now fuck off with your fudd memes or present proof to support your claims.

Pretty good. I can count fallen toothpicks pretty fast.

Forgot to include a link.
theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-14-rifles-shotguns-and-walls/

>defending your neighborhood with bullets
pic related is for the true patriots

Asking for this advice here, prolly isn't the best way to go about this desu famalam. I've been around firearms since I was a little boy, and if I've learned anything, it's that almost every single person I meet that is a firearms enthusiast has a different, personal preference for guns. Go to the range. Try out a few different types of weapons. There's a lot to choose from. Some guns are objectively better than others, but a lot of what makes a firearm a good choice, is the personal preferences of the shooter operating it. For example, I prefer using the .40 for handguns. I get looks of disgust from a large number of people I know regarding that preference, but that's the round that I, personally am the most accurate and consistent with. I also love using pump action shotguns for trap and skeet shooting instead of over unders and semi automatics. I can use the other types efficiently, but I definitely prefer pump actions. Some of the folks I know look at me like I'm retarded for doing so, but, once again, that's what works the best for me. Just find what works for you, dude. Do some research and read some reviews. Take your time, and be sure to try a wide variety. And don't listen to faggots who think that they can identify what will work best for you. Take their advice with a grain of salt, and make up your mind. Good luck, user.

Rifle: AR stripped lower. Build it yourself with a lower parts kit and a completed upper (if you're lazy) Super easy to do, fun, and you'll learn about how your rifle is put together.

Pistol: CZ in 9mm if you want something metal, Glock 17/19 if you want something polymer. Don't listen to fags telling you to buy 40 or 45, cuz that shits more expensive than 9mm and you get less per mag.

Shotgun: Mossberg 500 if you plan to ever hunt with it, 590 if you don't. Don't listen to fags recommending 870s (only 1 ejector vs 2 in mossys). Or get an 88 if you're nigger level and don't care about some cost saving cheapshit plastic parts (that you CAN fix later if you want).

>buckshot goes through walls just like 5.56 does

Why not use 410 for your under the bed shotgun?

>show me an example of a lawsuit or kill yourself

Don't feel like looking one up, but is it really hard to imagine? especially if it hit someone? Would you really want to dump fucking rifle rounds in say an apartment complex???

>the spread of buckshot at typical home defense ranges is inconsequential and offers nothing but increased recoil and therefore time between follow up shots

>implying i would'nt wait in cover until burglar walked through a doorway making it impossible to miss first round.

You think im gonna go walking around in the dark making noise so he can expect me to enter a room and rush me?

The point of an AR is COMPATIBILITY.
Military convoys will have trucks full of 5.56 ammo.
There is no weapon in the U.S military that uses the AK's 7.62x39 round.
The 7.62 rounds the U.S. military uses are 7.62x54 (second number is the length of the casing).

So even if the military is against us, we can still raid convoy's for ammo.

Plus, the guy you run into innawoods will have an AR, you can share magazines and ammo.

Even if you stockpiled 10,000 AK rounds- that won't help the majority of your neighbors.
I'm personally wouldn't rather have a full arms group than a fully armed individual.

And Mossberg 500 is the current standard.
But any 12 gauge is fine.
Any handgun in 9mm or .40- more important to have one that's comfortable in your hands.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

In all my days around guns, I've never loved anything more than my Mossberg 500. Bought that shit at WalMart on sale for virtually nothing. With a little maintenance, that shotgun is the most accurate, reliable motherfucker on the market in my opinion. I literally fuck that gun before I go to sleep at night.

The 1911 is an unreliable piece of shit unless you spend $1000 plus on that obsolete piece of shit.

>AK in AR country

Please leave you stupid child, the AR is more modular and just as reliable. It has the hometown advantage with millions of spare parts floating around.

I'm impressed lad, keep it up.

Dumb 40 poster

>stipped lower, most newbies will be to intimidated by the assembly, and let's not forget all the tools needed.

>CZ
I agree, CZ is great.

>M88 is cheap and nigger tier

So you're just spewing shit you hear other autists say huh?

I hope this is just bait.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1UauxacnFA4

*I personally would rather have a fully armed group rather than a fully armed individual.
Stupid fat fingers on mobile and autocorrect

>You think im gonna go walking around in the dark making noise so he can expect me to enter a room and rush me

This 1000%, no point in taking the offense when your in the winning position

Its just asking to get shot in the back of the head by a fucking nog hiding in the shadows

i have an AR and an 3 AK's. One of my AK's i stress test for the lulz. 10k+ rounds and have yet to clean it. Never once had an issue.

If you think you can do this with the average AR, you're an idiot.

>7.62x51
54 is the old Russian round used in Mosin-Nagants, PSLs, etc.

>is it really hard to imagine?
Yes it is. Provide proof or shut the fuck up.

>impossible to miss first round.

Stop drawing on movies and videogames for your information. Average hit rate for self defense situations is around 10%. There is variability obviously, but planning that you will hit with the first shot and that it will be fatal is poor thinking.

Wrong 240b is chambered in 7.62x.39 so is The mk14 or whatever the fuck they started issuing in Afghanistan.

Is it (You)s you want? Is that it?

>it hasn't happened, therefore it's impossible

Here's the scenario:

>Your in your apartment and an burglar invades.

>Grab your rifle and ready yourself.

>Fire 2+ rounds when he's sighted

>One goes through the wall and strikes sleeping resident next door

Does the family:
A) Not sue you
B) Sue the fuck out of you

Gee, I wonder what would happen...

Ya sorry, I'm dyslexic and get those two constantly swapped.
Umm, no.
240 does not use x39's.
*source, I had to carry that damn thing.

they make AKs that take .223 or 5.56

find a machinist

and this question is bettr suited for /k

And a test platform used by .01% of the military means nothing.
We also have special training where we use actual AK's- that doesn't mean "the U.S. military uses AK's"

Shotgun: Mossburg model 88, 12GA. About $200. Use buckshot and slugs. Can saw the barrel down to 19" from standard 28" if you want.

Pistol: Glock 17 (9mm full size) 17 round capacity mags, cheap ammo, hollowpoints for self defense. Pistol around $550, mags about $30 each.

Rifle: AK 47. Price varies. Reliable and tough, cheap ammo. 30 round mags about $20 each, load ten of them up with hollowpoint AK ammo (yes, it exists and you can get it) and that's one hell of a crowd control system.

>1.) Rifle: AR-15
Why? For several reasons but for brevity's sake both the rifle and ammo is lightweight and AR's are highly modular
>2.) Pistol: Glock
but glocks are for fags so get a S&W M&P in your caliber of choice.
>3.) Shotgun: Mossberg 590

The remingtons made today are of shoddy quality

>impossible to miss first round.

>Stop drawing on movies and videogames for your information.

Also, if you're in a standard size room aiming at a standard size door with a shotgun and miss your target, you deserve to die.

No you didn't, otherwise you'd know brotha man. You maybe shot 25 rounds in basic or boot.

lol no 240b uses 51 aka 7.62 nato

If I may cut in, I actually have a magazine full of frangible 556

They also make AR's that use 7.62 or .308 or .45 or .22
I actually thought the version that is chambered in .45 and uses glock mags was pretty sweet. I always liked the single round simplicity of cowboys and 45 long colts.

But we should be focused on standards here.

There will be essentially no spread from a shotgun across the distance of a room. It offers no advantage over a rifle and will still lunch through walls just like everything else.

For ammo, have at least 50 buckshot for the shotgun, at least 200 for the pistol, and at least 500 for the rifle. I have about quadruple that stock myself, not even counting my other guns and ammo.

Actually, I herniated a disk from being a .50 cal gunner and having to carry that bastard on my shoulder.
So yes, I have plenty of experience on both.
3d Armored cavalry dude.

>1464317144318.jpg

Looks like it would have been possible to get 9 more rds per side in that drum mag.

What's up with that?

KEK shut the fuck up tonantzin you can't even speak proper english
prieto

>So you're just spewing shit you hear other autists say huh?

88s have a plastic trigger group and a one piece forend. That's basically the only difference, and they CAN be fixed because parts are interchangeable. But it costs money. Which is what I said, though okay nigger tier was maybe an exaggeration.

>most newbies will be to intimidated by the assembly, and let's not forget all the tools needed.

Also, the 'tools needed' are a pair of pliers or vise grips a hammer and maybe a block of wood. That shit ain't intimidating, watch a youtube video for 5 seconds and stop being a pussy.

I said get a completed upper, which is where the tools needed would actually start coming into play.

Pussy

So you're telling me that using birdshot will penetrate just as many walls as a 5.56 rifle round?

Build an AR (I just built one for $800), Get a mossberg 590 (like 3-400) and buy yourself a glock whatevernumbersuitsyou (another 5-600) and you'll still have enough money to grab a few magazines and some ammo.

says the guy who thinks US crew serve weapons fire soviet rounds

>birdshot

Use slugs. Zero fucks given.

Rifle:
>PTR 91 or anything similar to a H&K G3.

Pistol:
>H&K USP, Walther P99, or a SIG P226

Shotgun:
>Definitely without a doubt Saiga-12

>I want an arsenal that consists of 1 pistol, 1 rifle, and 1 shotgun.

Don’t bother with the tacticool shotgun, it’s useless for anything other shooting niggers (for which the rifle is better anyways) and will just end up collecting dust in your gun safe.

Use the money for ammo for your rifle and handgun but if you really want a shotgun, get an over/under for purely sporting purposes (clay shooting) and you’ll actually use it and have fun doing so.

/k/

Sure dude.
IOTV with all gear + kevlar + M4 is about 30 pounds.
M2 with one barrel is 86 pounds.
(You have a partner that carries the extra barrel, mount/tripod and ammo cans)
So go strap on 115 pounds and go jog a mile.
Then do that 3-4 times a week.
Report back in a month and tell me how your body feels.

If you want money left over buy.
Any 12 Gauge.
A revolver or highpoint.
Lots of money left over for ammo.
SKS.
If you want to spend a little more
Get a Semi Auto Shotgun
An Ar style rifle.
Pistol go for 9mm or .45 1911.

BY ALLAH DELETE THIS!@

I'm sorry, but my home defense shotgun is a saiga 12 gauge semi auto shotgun loaded with birdshot. Will stop the intruder from intruding and will not kill my neighbors or damage their property saving me from potential lawsuits.

I'm not going to go dumping a fucking AR/AK in the confines of my house in a high stress, low visibility setting like a fucking retard.

If you do, you're asking for serious unforeseen consequences.

if the birdshoft has sufficient kinetic energy, it will go exactly as far as the 5.56 round,

Shotguns are very important fo happenings. Maybe not for war but they are easier to reload and you do all sorts of cool things with shells that would help you in a survival situation. Flares, cut shells etc.

Comes with unlimited ammo

>KEK
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

> Shotguns are very important fo happenings.

A rifle trumps a shotgun for every application, making shotguns pointless except for sport shooting and hunting, in which case you want an O/U and not a Terminator Edition 870...

> Maybe not for war but they are easier to reload

No.

> and you do all sorts of cool things with shells that would help you in a survival situation. Flares, cut shells etc.

None of this is of any real value.

Every gun owner I know (including myself) has a tacticool shotgun and NONE of them ever use it for anything; they’re safe queens and a waste of money that OP should instead spend on ammo for his rifle and handgun.

lol, you mean the Sup Forumsack wielding it? don't make laugh.

>Tfw dropped that grand for a quality 1911 versus buying both a full-size and concealed 9mm for that amount

What can I say, 1911s just have a special place in my heart

This.

>in which case you want an O/U and not a Terminator Edition 870...

A decent O/U is more expensive than a pretty standard pump, and I don't know that it's any better for hunting really.

>buckshot goes through walls just like 5.56 does

Thats what home defense loads are for. Also why the fuck would you fire 00 buckshot in your own house dumbass?

The M500 also has a plastic trigger group you retard

Don't forget the punch for staking the castle nut and the castle nut wrench

>AK or AR and why?

As you’re an American, an AR is the obvious choice, as they’re more common and more accurate.

>Most proven pistol?

Glock in 9mm is he most practical choice

As much as you can afford, it ain’t getting any cheeper. And as mentioned; don’t bother with a shotgun or get an O/U instead.

fuck all these bitches OP, there is only one choice for certified nigger defence and it comes in 7.62 real fuckin' NATO