What does Sup Forums think about a white pride forum of some sort? Is there anything like this?

What does Sup Forums think about a white pride forum of some sort? Is there anything like this?

I am not talking about stormfront or Sup Forums, but more like a guide on how to act like a proper white person and not a degenerate. Something that people can turn to and emulate instead of the jewish cultural marxism that is shoved down our throats daily. It can throw in some politics, but not Nazi oriented. Pro capitalism and pro white. Simple as that.

Why has no one made something like this?

We could promote this culture again. What the fuck happened to us?

Remember when families were a thing that we could celebrate?

Could you develop the idea of acting as a proper white person, please? I'm just curious

The whole idea of the forum or website would be to hash this out. Essentially someone who values family, using logic, education, moral character, and pride in one's heritage. Essentially an anti SJW and cultural marxism

good

Gee what a novel idea. I wonder if there aren't 6 million of these forums and organizations in existence already?

Are there? That was part of my question. THere are ones for specific parts, but nothing that coversa all aspects and throws in some white nationalism. Name one if you know one

Literally as gay as a Vape pride forum.

That'll just breed more pointless resistance. At most, shave your head and look for other shaved headed whites, something more subtle

Think of it more as a culture thing. Currently whites don't have a culture to emulate that is their own. We have a rich history that is hidden from people growing up and is slipping away. You would get way less white guilt if something like this became normalized.

Have articles about white fashion, scientists, trends, sports, ideas, role models, etc.

America is my white pride forum

Minorities demanded """equality""". Weak leaders caved instead of deporting them like they should have. It's as simple as that.

No apologys whites do everything better then minoritys

I would also like to know this.
Start and home and with yourself.

Because allowing ourselves to be pushed out of the public makes us weaker.

No, it isn't. There's an enormous penalty for expressing any white pride—hell, now "western pride" gets you in trouble, but nowhere near the same trouble.

OP, it's a good idea. Would you try to hide the purpose of the forum?

>Needing other people to tell you how to act

I think diversity skepticism is a much safer bet than any form of white pride.

Diversity skepticism is about the negative sociological impact of diversity, not about any race based pride.

The Bible and a J. Crew catalog

If we would have kept the numbers very low, then we probably could have gotten something to real "diversity"

I have become aware of it for the past few years and have been actively working to change myself for the better. I would like to think my life would make any white person proud and I want to help others get there earlier than when I did.

This attitude is how cultural marxism spread. Why else would white guilt sky rocket. Just look at the beta white males being mass produced in this day and age in the west

Well we wouldn't call it a white pride or diversity skepticism or anything like that. Maybe something like a White Young Man's guide to life

stormfront.org

Your welcome FBI.

>If we would have kept the numbers very low, then we probably could have gotten something to real "diversity"

I don't understand what you mean. You mean a more functional diversity because it would be easier for them to integrate?

Also America couldn't exactly keep numbers low after it had already imported millions of slaves

It's almost like you didn't read the post at all.

>some autist opens up whitepride.org
>first 20 threads are "are X white?"

shit dude you need to go out

I do. I am just tired of seeing my race go down the drain

>White Young Man's guide to life
The only way you could get away with something like this is it being about how privileged whites male are.

You have to learn from your enemies, divide and conquer. You have to divide white men. They/we already are but you need to do it in such a way that you control the narrative. You have to be sneaky and subservient.

I've long thought about pretending to be a 'Cultural Marxist' and writing a book about how privileged whites need to drop out of society and burden themselves because of their privilege.

In other words getting feminists to become homemakers, have children, etc, because they don't derserve not to. That 'whites' need to become 'slaves' and remove their privilege by not being privileged.

Does that make sense? "We whites must burden ourselves with responsibility because of our ancestors (and our) actions".

White man's burden and everything just packaging it in a different way.

Then get a white gf and have kids? oh you cant because white women are degenerate right? damn jews

Who says I don't? This literally to spread the idea of whites acting like self sufficient adults and procreating

Diversity skepticism is for everyone. Anything with the qualifier "white" doesn't really work and it's not needed anyway. Diversity skepticism isn't actually about white pride at all. It's a recognition of the fact that diversity profits no one. It's a commentary on the ideal society and it's actually something I believe in.

I'm not trying to subvert anything or pass a message in a underhanded way. Diversity is literally fucking useless.

Polish/Italian and proud.

Polish or ''''''''''''''''''''''''''Polish''''''''''''''''''''''' ?

Start brainstorming, turn it into a paper, make it marketed to people with the standpoint of raising white gentlemen. Hand it out in your community, create a standard for people to follow.

trips of misunderstanding
He wants to bring people up, but no, I get it. You hate the idea because your slutty grandmother got it on with a muzzie and you have to deal with the model white neighbor of Croatia.

>Chorváti
>White

kek

>Croatia
>Neighbourging Slovakia

el americANO

this is Heinrich

I love being white

You're a frenchie you are Algerian

je suis une grenouille

non, tu est un merde.