This is a reminder that if you do not aspire to pic related, you are a degenerate cuck...

This is a reminder that if you do not aspire to pic related, you are a degenerate cuck, and you are responsible for the decline of the West.

I would never wear that ugly dress and neither would my mommy.

I cummy in mummy tummy

>tattoo
Who's the degenerate now

Rekt

meeting a Cambodian girl friday. shes hot and im already planning long term mix-raced kids with her

sorry but white bitches are plain as fuck

>tattoo
>short hair

D R O P P E D

Just another whore who wanted to "settle down" after riding the cock carosel

>being this wrong
M80, come to Oz and look around our beaches.
White is aces.

sorry breh but SE Asian Woman are much more loyal to their counterparts than white broads. Theyre busty as fuck too, damn I cant wait till friday. once you start race mixing you cant go back to white. dead srs.

actually its a fucking nice dress, she has a whole wardrobe i brought her. go back to your short haired feminist dykes faggot

haha actually no. shes only been with two men in her entire life, and the guy before me was with her for 6 years, but he was infertile so it didnt work out. shes a great mother, whos beautiful, attractive, and loving, so stay jealous pal

actually its a rose she got to signify how beautiful our first daughter was

I'll take your word for it, I'd take a Euroslice over the Indofilet though.
Plenty of beautiful, loyal Euros still floating about.

The trick is not picking up girls in bars.

>ywn be a housewife
>ywn give your husband lots of pretty little daughters for him to fuck
Why live?

>This is considered a 10/10 in the United Cuckdom

whats funny faggot, she is a 10/10, shouldnt you be cruising walmart looking for a whale?

t. Citizen of Englandistan

>he unironically thinks she's attractive

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

ALL I WANT IS A WHITE CHRISTIAN WIFE SO I CAN RAISE A LARGE WHITE CHRISTIAN FAMILY

THIS IS ALL I WANT

is this Sup Forums version of the family?

>you will never be forced to crossdress, hold massive enemas that give you a nice paunch, and roleplay as a barefoot and pregnant house wife
Why even live?

Half-white half-Asian babies are adorable imo.

Amen.

>Women wearing pants
Hell no.

And this one ?

>natural brown hair

Can that happen in just one gen of halfies?

Single mom with a nigger in the oven?
also tattoo.

I'm probably sure most of people that browse pol is preparing themselves to be a good father, have their families, etc

>actually its a rose she got to signify how beautiful our first daughter was
Doesn't make it any less degenerate. Cute kid btw.