Sup Forums loves community

>Sup Forums loves community
>Sup Forums hates rick and morty

Speak for yourself. I love Rick and Morty

I like rick and morty broo. But I still havent seen community. Doesnt look fun to watch. It looks like shenanigans the show, but not the fun type.

WUBADUBADUBDUB

>Sup Forums likes a show
>Sup Forums hates reddit

whats the issue here moron

What are you talking about? Rick and Morty is a great show

The first two series of Community were great

Rick and Morty was insufferable reddit garbage right from the very first episode

who here binge watched Rick and Morty?

>cos community is good show and rick and morty is reddit
good compelling arguments guys

>DUDE GODS NOT REAL MORTY LMAO btw. your mother is a whore ;)
best show in TV right now.

It's a good show but normalfags talk about it far too much. I like it, but I like other things too.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's whats selling Rick and Morty

>Ha! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
best show in TV history

I like both

I only see Sup Forums say they hate Rick and Morty because its 'reddit' whatever they mean by this

sjw's hate it because it shows a straight white man as the smartest being in the galaxy

I miss green Lex Luthor.

>Sup Forums is one person

It also realisticly shows what happens when the dad/husband is a 'goofy' weak coward that other shows push as ideal

No he isn't adored by his wife and family, he gets disrespected and divorced

shit, I never looked a it that way
I can see what they did with the obligatory bully character though, they just resolve his entire arc by killing him off the second he is introduced

Sup Forums would worship and deem kino the big bang theory if they spotted a thread on reddit praising it.

*WABALUBADUBDUB

Those that can't do, Critique.
Though I agree with you that people are just pretending to understand but the show itself actually does "offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy".
But to make moneys and keep the edgelords watching they'll add your "edgy teenage catchphrases". Which is really just good fun. You've grown up to fast grandpa. You need to get up off your euphoric high horse and come back down to your roots.

i dont love Community

its too sanitized & friendly

What the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.

>Sup Forums loves

>hivemind thinking
We all know everybody loves R&M, this is just shitposting senpai

Merciless

>RnM normalizes cuckoldry
>RnM normalizes atheism
>RnM normalizes disgusting burping in the middle of talking
>RnM normalizes the destruction of family ties
>RnM normalizes incest
>RnM normalizes mindless murder
>RnM normalizes bogus science
>RnM normalizes nihilism
>RnM normalizes beating up people just for their political views
>RnM normalizes literal stoner-tier philosophy

No wonder millenial manchildren love this fucking show

>>hivemind thinking
>We all know everybody loves R&M
go back faggot

You're not fooling anybody God

>we don't all joke about these things too
Stop seeing what you want to see

I like Rick and Morty

>i-it's j-just a joke, bro!

>jokes in a cartoon
>societal normalization

I suppose that explains the ritualistic killings of all children named Kenny back around the turn of the millenium.

you are cancer personified

stop feeding it