I'll describe my experience living in Paris as an foreigner

I'll describe my experience living in Paris as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Paris begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Paris

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than French ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Paris which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Paris is someones car on fire.

>France is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Paris voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Paris is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Paris keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Parisian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of France.

>The most common belief among Parisians is that French national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.
France has become a literal third world african shithole that fakes data for tourism purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S17CFRMJOEg
youtube.com/watch?v=yvgO-brntN4
youtube.com/watch?v=NJeab95wfFM
francais.rt.com/international/45507-voiture-brulee-magasins-saccages-qualification-maroc-mondial-degenere-bruxelles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where has this Paris gone?

Paris is a gigantic shit hole. More news at 10.

The only people that think anything of Paris are the people who have never been. No one that's lived there or visited thinks it's not trash.

Forever gone.
Just like actual french people.
quite sad.
I literally unnironically prefer living here than living there.

Buenos Aires

>>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Paris voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.
LMAO
the absolute state of cuckrope

Atleast you were born inyo a shithole instead of having to watch your beautifal country turn into one.

Take this racist shit to

hehe but at least we killed the nazis amirite??? fuck fascists!

Paris in South America

Buenos aires is unnironically whiter than paris

During the 99th anniversary commemoration of the end of the World War One and the million of French soldiers who sacrificed themselves, Arabic and Nigger trash stamped on the Unknown soldier's grave and destroyed everything as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=S17CFRMJOEg

Other videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=yvgO-brntN4
youtube.com/watch?v=NJeab95wfFM

Buenos Aires
>most of population looks Southern European
>few Senegalese niggas chilling on the street in Microcentro, selling wares
>nobody hassles anyone, just sitting and listening to music
>no moslems in sight

Any Western European capital
>city filled with mudshits
>can't walk down the street without being harassed by a nigger trying to sell you selfie sticks/drugs/fake jewelry
>barely any Europeans, mostly middle-easterners/africans/asians everywhere

Why wont french people fight back?
lmao you guys are absolute cucks

France is dead. Now a big playground, African shithole. Deserved to be nuked.

Soon all of europe will be like this
you will be a muslim version of brazil lmao

Yes, I say that often. A mix between Lebanon, Brazil and South Africa.

i hate you and i hate germans and i hate swedes and i hate the fucking eu and the fucking americans i hate all of you

the average French person seems to think nothing of race-mixing which isn't the case here, and further loves to tell me how they feel they have more in common with a black person in France than a white American

every time I've met one they love to throw out the latter thought in particular

>Buenos Hambres, Argensimia
jajajajajajajaja

"Miss me yet?"

Do you have the picture of the 2 sandniggers making fun of the battle of tours memorial?

At least our police beat rioting niggers to death

Soon we will be refugees.

I don't know what to say, I'm far, very far from what the average Frenchcuck think. I've surprised myself naturally rehabilitating nazism in a conversation, forgetting it is still taboo.

I have this one.

You forgot about the public beheadings under the eiffel tower

>Soon we will be refugees.
hopefully not, hopefully WWIII civil war bogaloo happens instead of slowly dying out

>I've surprised myself naturally rehabilitating nazism in a conversation, forgetting it is still taboo.
greentext please

>hopefully not, hopefully WWIII civil war bogaloo happens instead of slowly dying out
it won't, testosterone levels among Western males are too low

Fuck off

That's got nothing to do with what can happen.

Muhammad..

If they love their countries so much why the fuck they left?

Muhammad love Hitler, dumb snownigger

Sure thing, don't you have some riot to attend to?

>greentext please
Nothing worth greentexting, but basically.

>"Oh yes we have this problem in our society, and that too"
>"Yeah but you know, we were prevented, some men tried to fight this before it could happen"
>"Oh really?"
>"Sure, do you know Adolf Hitler?"
Kinda summarizes the idea. It happens quite often to me. Not always Hitler but also some other Frenchmen which are now infamous because muh racism and shiet. Whatever, I still try to talk or convince some lost White people like me, if they react violently to the sole evocation of these topics it's not worth discussing, but if they're interested then we can have interesting exchanges.

hitler was a muzzie sympathiser and his actions ruined Europe, you dumb shits

Amerimutt tier come back

good luck with that

alright schlomo

I don't need any other comeback for shitskins like you.

lol nigga have you ever been there it's like Paris x10 in terms of both litteral trash and human trash

lmao

>shitskin

Wow, I'm not sure I will be able to recover. Don't call me a cuck next please

>This one buttmad Brazilian

Every day lol. This criticism means absolutely nothing coming from you honestly. The worst, most disastrous absolute nightmare scenario for Europe's future looks a hundred times rosier than an optimistic naive middle class Brazilian girls dream for her country. There is no way your shithole will ever approach European levels of excellence in any field or by any measure.

Criticism from such as yourself just comes across as pure nonsensical rage.

What sort of an idiot walk up behind a moving van?

France is no longer france.
t. Trump

>if you think Paris is shit that means you must think where you live is better
are you 12 years old? Also I'm sure there are places to live in Southern Brazil that are nicer to live than Paris, actually.

French this true? There is no more Western centers anymore? Sounds more depressing than Lima, the most despicable place for me.

I feel sad for this.

Consequences of colonizing KARA BOGA™

>all those old buildings covered by LED screens

shaking my damn head

Yes it is true.
Anyone that been there can confirm
Metro/street signs are all in arabic and french.
fucking disgusting.

France has lots of lovely cities, it's just that none of them are Paris.

the newest one:

>venezuelan mulattos that emigrated last week moving around the place looking scared

no that i'm complaining, they enable my jungle fever

This guy was right all along

>if you think Paris is shit that means you must think where you live is better
I'm sure the monkey hates himself and his country like all "woke" third-worlders with no shred of responsibility.

>Also I'm sure there are places to live in Southern Brazil that are nicer to live than Paris, actually.
I'm sure there are many beautiful coastal villages that are literal paradise in Brazil, but that doesn't make Brazil any less of a failure, nor does a few niglets make France any more of a success.

>they have more in common with a black person in France than a white American

They do. The nigger is a nigger but he's french.

If you haven't realized most cultures thing culture matters more than skin colour.

Even if Paris has become a foreign ghetto, this will never stop being true.

>paris is one big african shithole
Wow, breaking news everyone.

quoting hitler against foreigners is retarded because hitler wanted to exterminate other whites.

that would be true if most of them were culturally French, which they're not for the most part. There is more to adopting a culture than learning a language. Not that Frenchmen have much in common with Americans either.

My dear and beloved Mary,

God has so decided, this letter is the last you will read from me! I write it after being ordered to lead an attack that will bring the greatest sacrifices - mine in particular.

I entrust it to an officer of the 232nd, Lieutenant Ruez, who will send it to you when my sacrifice has been accomplished.

I gladly offer my life to France, for the greatness of which I have always worked and lived.

I will leave in Christian, after fulfilling my religious duties.

This will be for your most Christian soul the best of consolations during our momentary separation; it will be an example for our dear children.

In leaving you thus, I will leave you, I hope, a memory that will support you in life.

Be assured that I love you as I have always loved you and that I carry in the heart our cherished image, as well as those of my four children, in whose souls you will bring me back to life.

Time is running out to bid a last goodbye to my good and venerated mother, I beg you to announce my death on active duty. Coming from you that she particularly likes, this shot will be less harsh.

Tell him that his soul has forged mine and that I embrace it from the bottom of my heart, as well as my father who was my model.

I do not forget any of ours in my last vision of Life.

My most affectionate kiss to my dear little ones Pierre, Louis, Anne and Charlotte;
to you my sweetest farewell and goodbye!

Your Paul

lol

These are the aftereffects of colonialism. The French and the British can blame themselves that their home countries are becoming New India/Pakistan/Africa

As far as I can tell he didn't predict a collapse, did he?

>Be assured that I love you as I have always loved you and that I carry in the heart our cherished image, as well as those of my four children, in whose souls you will bring me back to life.
how could it all go so wrong..

Some Google Translator crap, but overall the emotion is still intact even in English.

it's pretty good for Google Translator actually.

No
You deserved it

France can only blame itself tbqh.
Lelgium isnt any better though

>Soon we will be refugees.
And go where?

Should have just genocided everyone desu

easter europe

Refugee situation is completely out of hand.

People talk shut about Brazil but we don't have random violence here and no one dies because of religion and skin colour.

Regions with refugees are no go areas, in Brazil you can walk in the middle of a favela and NO ONE will bother you (because if they do the crime lord kills them, stealing potential costumers)

Brazilians are by far more civilized than any European country that accepted refugees.

Refugees that come here are eventually brutally murderer and serve as example for the others. Here we know that everyone lives in struggle and if someone comes to take a Brazilian place they will become a star on bestgore.

take this shit to faggots

>Brazilians are by far more civilized than any European country that accepted refugees.
sure thing, Joao.

don't you get tired of posting this every thread?

>x10 in terms of (...) human trash.

they are called christian, ahmed.

Shut up communist

dont you get tired of whining about ebil immigrants all day?

Same impressions actually. I was shocked.

>we don't have random violence here

>we

>don't

>have

>random

>violence

>here

>France has become a literal third world african shithole that fakes data for tourism purposes
the crazy thing is that it took you long to notice it

We literally dont tho.
Most of the killings are drug-gang related. No one here will run over random people with a truck because a pedophile maniac said so.
You can literally walk at night in the middle of a favela and no one will mess with you if you don't mess with them.

The only plus side to this is the North African women who become turbosluts, caught between French liberal and Islamic conservatism cultures

very haram, delet this

wow. there is no much diference between north african and latin americans.

can confirm this

>football fans having fun
If they were trashing cars and stuff I'd be mad too, but this is ridiculous...

They did, what are you thinking. It's a common ritual among monkeys. Also, don't forget that these are FOREIGN niggerball "fans".

>fight back
>against BLACK BULLS

this is a wh*Te fantasy. never going to happen.

>We literally dont tho.
Nigger your murder rate is like 30 per 100k. That is insanely high. Sure drug deaths might be a majority of murders but even so, that is fucking huge. Something like 60,000 people are murdered in Brazil EVERY YEAR. That's a literal fucking army every year.

Meanwhile, in Europe there's like 100-150 deaths to terrorism on a bad year, and there are less than 10,000 murders in the entire EU, (probably less than 5,000, just couldn't be bothered counting exactly) despite the EU having like double the population of Brazil.

>You can literally walk at night in the middle of a favela and no one will mess with you if you don't mess with them.
That's the exact opposite of what literally everyone I've ever met who's either from Brazil or has been there. There are a great many places in Brazil that you just do not go to if you don't want to get robbed/raped/shot. I'd feel safer in the worst Egyptian or Algerian slum than in a favela.

Then show videos of them trashing cars instead of partying. Because if you don't, you look like you're only talking bullshit.

Oh, and your evil foreigner problem... get on our level. Your fault for building too many ghettos.

30% of immigrant population?
so you see immigrants everywhere right?

here our immigrant population is like 5% of well integrated migrants and still you notice them all the time.

>so you see immigrants everywhere?
Depends mostly where you're staying. You don't see them that much in villages, but more so in cities. But it's kinda normal. You can also hear a lot of different languages aswell. No one cares though, because they all speak Swiss German and they are more or less well integrated into our culture.

The burned cars seemed to be in Brussels actually.
francais.rt.com/international/45507-voiture-brulee-magasins-saccages-qualification-maroc-mondial-degenere-bruxelles
Because yes, monkeys did this elsewhere in Europe too.
But it's very common business in France among these "oppressed" people.

You completely ignored my point, which was them stamping the Unknown soldiers's grave the DAY we commemorate our fallen soldiers.
Foreign parasites, with foreign flags, invading a sacred place on this very special day, is an outrage that should not have been silenced.

>Your fault for building too many ghettos.
Your shitty map shows all kind of "foreign-born population", and is therefore retarded. Only low-IQ Africans create problems, in their suburbs which are not ghettos at all, but the exact contrary, meaning it's not them who can't get out but us who can't enter.
Plus they have plenty of gibs, and state-funded well-shaped districts, sometimes with individual houses, while there are homeless pureblood Frenchmen on the streets.

Get your shit together, shill.

It's not what you're thinking about. These are mostly White immigrants. Therefore they can assimilate pretty well. This map is willingly biased to make us think that nigger rapefugees are equivalent to Europeans.

>No one cares though

I have had more than a few Germans tell me just how xenophobic the Swiss are to them. I cannot imagine how much worst it is if you are some Arab or something.

Don't pretend you don't know that most of your immigrants come from Europe and are whites.

I know I was one of them when I was working as a banker in Geneva.

You have a lot of Muslims, especially in the western part of the country, but nothing compared to France and Germany.

Everything around the Stalingrad station was looking like a documentary from Sierra Leone.

>let me tell you about your country
lmao.
go back to africa, mohamed, you are embarrassing yourself.
I walk in a favela literally everynight to go buy some weed.
Never been robbet nor even mugged at.
Like 95% of these 50k that died the last year deserved it, because they were envolved with crime and drug
Meanwhile 100% of terrorist victims were random people that never affiliated themselves with gangs.