Brave comedian Eric Andre absolutely BTFOs Breitbart at the RNC. This is truly revolutionary stuff!

Brave comedian Eric Andre absolutely BTFOs Breitbart at the RNC. This is truly revolutionary stuff!

youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

haha all the salt in the comments

What's going on here? I'm not seeing how this is a win for Eric Andre.

It's not. It shows how pathetic and unprepared he was. 1.3/10.

Also, a fucking leaf, what do you expect?

They have no clue the entire time what he's talking about or where he's "from" and since they have no leverage on what what identity politics the jokes are coming from or who the audience even is, they just uncomfortably try to shut him up.

I hope to God you're a troll because this is so completely delusional and retarded. Comedians can get away with anything if they make people laugh while they're doing it. This guy actively leeched the joy and humour from anyone who saw this.

They could just stop filming for a minute. Like most schticks surrounding the RNC it's shitty and hamfisted. I'm sure Stewart and colbert team up will be equally cringe worthy

They were amused.
I would be too.

They made him look like a hack and I even like Andre. He pissed himself a little when they tried to show his clipboard.

lol

Best post. I like Eric Andre, but he's really only good on his TV show doing sketches

??? Looks more like when the town drunk yells crazy shit at the cops, when they are arresting him in again.

I like some of his work, but he's far from sober if you've watched Andre's comedy before.

Kind of seems like shitting your pants to ruin someone else's day.

Except that's exactly what his comedy is like, at least on the Eric Andre Show

he got a few chuckles out of me desu senpai

sorry Sup Forums

I laughed at the myspace joke, I don't know why

What a mess. This dude is usually funny, this is pathetic. Literally holding his script as he tries to push shit jokes, getting out joked by people who don't have careers in comedy

>youtube comments claiming he did this poorly to troll them
Faggots will say anything to make themselves look perfect

Leftist "comedians" in general really dropped a ball during this RNC convention, look at Colbert's act. Dressed up like a crazy, ran up a stage yelling about Trump, got kicked off and had to explain to the cops who he is and what he was doing, and then randomly wandered around the convention while babbling random nonsense.

Liberals are going insane at the thought that Trump might actually win.

>Faggots will say anything to make themselves look perfect
>Trump's playing 5th dimensional checkers

Colbert was so off kilter that I'm honestly wondering if he's having issues.

>Liberals are going insane at the thought that Trump might actually win.

Why would the comedians be upset? The Bush years were what really cemented their foundations..

Quick, name 5 funny, successful conservative comedians.

I'll wait.

At least Eric Andre has sort of an excuse for being the way he is, considering his show

For Colbert this is just sad

Nice re-direction user, but it won't save your liberal heroes from acting like complete idiots.

Comedians are just minstrels

who's the jew that looks like seinfield?

>comedian tries to break away from the kooky conservative character that made him famous
>nobody like him out of character and the best the best bit he can come up with is this hunger games character

I thought it was funny. I never watch his show or anything because its "sooo random" adult swim junk, but that vid was better than than colbert shit we saw

Even for Eric it was bad, he could've done a lot more funny shit with these guys. The point of his comedy is to put people on edge by being shitty,Only one of which he did. people defending that fail by saying he was supposed to be shitty forget that he failed at the main purpose of his act.

For a guy that makes snarky condescending criticisms to the right, this is pretty pathetic.

Guess he's not as bright without his writers.

Still waiting.

Looks like he got nervous and fucked it up. I really like his brand of comedy but I agree this sucked.

I hope we get some comedians to crash the demconvention.

Eric need Buress to tell him his jokes are shit in the background, then it'd be funny.

>Doesn't present an argument
>Expects people to drop their discussion in favour of discussion
Sorry, did we hurt your feelings?

Just the type of comedy to be expected by adult swims live action group
It's literally just stoner humor

>nobody is listening to my off topic demand
>I know, I'll double down and act like I'm winning something

1 post by this ID

How do you guys miss this shit every time?

>eric andre
>black jew

i wonder why he hates trump and the republicans

JOKES ON THEM I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

they were just as funny as eric if not more so; eric and the hate guy seemed to have bonded

RANCH

UP

Goes to show that repubs can take criticism and dems will shut down anything they don't agree with.

Jesus that got cringey

>I'm a cashew
>A Catholic Jew

My fucking sides

(((((Brave)))))

You (((((love))))) Olympic Men's Gymnastics, don't you. And all ((((the world)))) is the sob story, too, huh.....

they will recut the footage later and make it look much funnier. He's just acquiring material for his show. His approach is to do a bunch of crazy shit and see what sticks.

So is this a real life example of "Haha, I was merely PRETENDING to be retarded!"

thats part of his shtick

still not that funny

Sam Hyde

thats legitimately a transformer. how did he get into a room i assume would be locked?

Wow, no wonder other shows like this and The Daily Show rely so heavily on editing during their "interview" sketches. That was just embarrassing on Andre's part.

>Eric Andre absolutely BTFOs Breitbart at the RNC
>Fails to Troll Breitbart

?