How do you usually celebrate new year? Here's how I do it:

How do you usually celebrate new year? Here's how I do it:

At home with my parents:

- help mum to cook the dinner while watching old soviet comedy films on the tv
- forget to buy mayonnaise
- run to the store at 21:00 in hope to get some mayo
- watch the president's speech while sitting behind a setout table with mum and dad at 23:55
- yell "hoorraay" and drink vodka at 00:00
- eat and watch the old soviet washed up stars try to sing on the tv for an hour
- sit on Sup Forums for a few hours
- return to the living room to watch the 80's retro concert on the tv with parents (Bad Boys Blue, Modern Talking, CC Catch, Pupo, Boney M, Ottawan, Secret Service)
- parents fall asleep while watching, turn the tv off and cover them with a plaid
- sit on Sup Forums until 6 in the morning
- sleep until 10
- go for a walk on the empty streets\
I've spent at least the last 10 new year's eves like that.

New Year's eve is up to each individual, but it's on New Year's day that every Slovene must tune in to the national television, first to watch the annual Vienna ball and Vienna Boys' Choir concert, followed by the New Year's skijumping tournament.

>Russia
>buys Absolut vodka
Wtf, don’t you have any self respect? Or doesn’t the fact it’s foreign vodka make it more premium to you and more fitting to the special occasion?

Heart warming

comfy

Neither actually.
Absolut is just the best vodka out there. Like it's way WAY ahead of any other vodka in the world. Me and my parents never drink any other vodka than Absolut.

DO you meme or do people still do this? Woman from 60s-70s couldn't cook shit if they are born in cities. Now people have all the supermarkets and 9000 recipes in the internet.

What does buying foreign goods have to do with self-respect?

We make barbecue and eat ice cream afterwards. That's it. We have the whole old celebrities singing thing on TV too but we don't watch it, the food in your pic also looks similar to what we prepare.

Back when my family was united, we all would gather together, the house would get full and everyone would get drunk and laugh. But since we fought we don't do this anymore.

Alone, wishing I had friends

What's your point?

I have red it till the end, I have no more questions.

you eat cotechino and lentils then you get drunk on spumante and amari

also you watch the trashy cooldown on national tv

This is what I've done the last 3 years
>dinner at my grandma's house
>have some cider or champagne
>eat some grapes at 12
>go with some friends to the house of my cousin's step-family
>firecrackers
>shots and drinking games with my "aunts/uncles"
>crash some other party
>drink and smoke weed until dawn
>sleep 2-3 hours
>wake&bake
>casual drinking all day
>reheat New year's dinner
>sleep for 14 hours

Play video games and get drunk.

Would it be too shocking if i committed suicide during New Years in a way that people will only find my body January 1st?

Don't celebrate new years. Or any holiday. Don't see the point.

Here's a photo of a traditional russian set up. A christmas tree with balls, ribbons and small figures of grandfather Frost and his granddaughter Snegourochka. All this on a carpet so you know it's authentic.

t. Antoniuccio

Drink whole bottle of Finlandia, play some videogames, watch fireworks through windows and finally get to sleep

Notice that the stand is covered up with tinsel. Sometimes people cover it up with cotton making a sort of like a snow pile to make it look more "realistic".

Is the place he's from just filled with mutants?

Potatoface

He's from Povolzhye, it's a jewish dream in terms of racemixing.

>I've spent at least the last 10 new year's eves like that.
Bit sad.
Make some friends

>Woman from 60s-70s couldn't cook shit if they are born in cities
If they are born in Moscow.
ftfy

I don't know how. I guess I'm just not a very pleasant person.

Fuck off normie.

>Povolzhye, it's a jewish dream in terms of racemixing
What part of it?

Don't hate Mosque Sarai too much.

A slightly more modern take on the traditional christmas tree genre. A plain white tree with no toys or tinsel, just balls and lights.

They set christmas trees up in public places as well. They try to make them look as traditional as possible. It's probably cheaper that way, just throw some plain coloured balls on it and that's it.

A poor man's version. My guess that it's a smaller christmas tree they have put in all the rooms and there is a main big christmas tree in the living room.

The small size of the christmas tree reminded me of a certain russian "tradition". When people are too stingy with their money to buy a real christmas tree and they don't want to settle for a plastic one they go to the nearest park\avenue at night and just saw the top of a spruce there.

Now this is a perfect one. Toys, balls, lights, tinsel. Everything is in place.

Volgograd

Novi god soon russian brothers dont go to Work say Fuck Work Fuck Jews its our holydays gona party for one week dont going to Work cooking buying a holyday tree drink a lot of vodka With redbulls With diasparas and eat pig and dance disco With russian polish girls all night drunk as hell With friends With pervi kanal music and russian happhy music

>He's from Povolzhye, it's a jewish dream in terms of racemixing.

Isn't this basically main part of Russia? Isn't most of population here? So 90% of Russians look like Sminem?

I meant from astrakhan to ufa. That's what it means.

>tfw will be home for Christmas, for first time in 5 years.

I'll probably cook a roast lunch. Probably a chicken as we have those lying around the farm. I personally don't bother with sweets so my brother or father will figure that stuff out. Me and my brother will probably spend the day dicking around with cars and motorcycles. My brother has setup a whole shop, bought loads of tools and got some project cars so I'm super excited to see what he's up to.

Then I'll probably spend the evening watching the news with Dad and catching up, while sipping Irish coffee.

i spend my last new year on Sup Forums, i can't beleive almost 1 year has gone. Time goes so much faster the older you get.

>Absolut is just the best vodka out there
No it isn't