Coffee Hose permanently closed after cop was glasswiched

Lincoln Cafe (aka Zanzibar Brews Coffee House) has been permanently closed after the cop take got glass in his food and was soon hospitalized.

The staff were all black, and BLM supporters. Typical this would've happened.

kikebook.com/zanzibarbrewscoffeehouse/

>rating was 4.3 prior
>now it's 1.6 out of 5

Fuckin' a.

Other urls found in this thread:

columbusblackowned.com/item/zanzibar-brews/
youtube.com/watch?v=b_oiA32cCsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>now it's 1.6
You know what to do.

Links:

fox59.com/2016/07/19/ohio-police-officer-served-sandwich-containing-shards-of-glass/

theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/19/police-shut-down-restaurant-after-officer-cuts-mouth-on-shards-of-glass-found-in-sandwich/

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/ohio_cop_finds_glass_in_sandwi.html

Subtle chimp out.

All black lives matter, so all black lives need to pay.

>zanzibar brews

wow that is some cowardly nigger shit

And as with all nigger shit, completely short sighted and will fuck them over in the end. If I were a cop or even just an average white person in that city I'd never buy food at a black restaurant ever again

I hope the cop makes it out alive and sued the ever living fuck out of them

And I mean every single penny

It's sad because I'm black and I actually like cops. I've never met a racial or prejudice cop in my life. I once called a cop when I was about 4 or 5 about a """robbery""" in my parents house. I'm sure he knew it was fake but came over anyway to tell me to only call in actual emergencies. This was Michigan. I went over to pick up my little sister and some of her black friends found it weird that I'm ok with a cops presence around. Shame to see this happen.

Good. Soon employees will start realizing having crazy libs on your team is not a good thing. Vidya developers need to find out still, I hope they also glass an officer.

Ahh fuck, please don't tell me the owners are black...

Goddammit...

It could've been an accident.

Glass could've fallen and broken and ended up with some shards getting into a bag containing loaves of bread.

Have you guys ever actually worked in a restaurant? You would know things get dropped/broken all the time around the food.

Top lol. Is this shit real?

The owners were blacks.

->

I worked in restaurants for 9 years. Despite the copious amounts of glass everywhere, this never happened.

how much do bad ratings hurt a business
or reviews criticizing black owned local shops for being rude and terrible at their jobs and service

i can imagine so clearly what their thought process was, they thought they could just say they didnt do it and nobody would do anything.

WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING, YOU CANT PROVE IT.

and once the cops leave they laugh at them, well not this time i guess

Black activists really working hard to make people avoid hiring blacks.

Your gonna make it brah. Be happy you are able to stay clear of the negative aspects of black culture despite the pressure im sure you get for not.

even if it was an accident, that's still enough to get shut down

but I suppose you are right, and it was only a ((((coincidence)))) that a cop got the glass sandwich

It actually takes awhile for bad reviews to affect a company but the owner is in deep shit now because it's attempted murder on a cop.

>Hiring niggers

pretty bad because most people will use some form of gps or google maps to navigate to restaurants that they may not be familiar with and its pretty dissuasive to see a 1 star on the restaurant you are navigating to while passing 4-5 starred restaurants on the way there

Why are coffee shops always decadent pits of rabid leftism?

do you see white conservative men going out to get a venti mocha frappe with extra shots of cream?

I've worked in places you couldn't afford to eat at.
This is something that doesn't happen.
So maybe this is more common with poor people.

>police in Columbus said there is no reason to think the glass was intentionally placed in the sandwich
I guess it just fell in while they were making it.

Free wifi

An accident.
With glass hidden in a sandwich.
In a black restaurant.
Involving a cop.

A bit too much of a coincidence don't you think?

I make coffee for myself in my own house with my strong hands, then put it in my thermos and go to work.

Liberals don't have any of that, for some reason

HERE I AM HAVING A DAMN GOOD TIME AT THE ZANZIBAR LISTENING TO SOME POETRY AND GOOD MUSIC AND THANK YOU TONIA FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PHOTO BECAUSE I DO LOOK SO DAMN SEXY BABY(WINK AND A SMILE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glass the cops, race war now!

it's called "starbucks"

I've never heard of somebody being fed glass before this. Ever.

I'm supposed to believe that a black lives matter group fed a cop glass by accident? This week? Right now?

Yeah dude. I'm mixed. Blacks and nigs are two different. Hell if we even go to nigs they'll say we're white washed and uncle toms.

columbusblackowned.com/item/zanzibar-brews/

Was it on purpose?

It's extremely unlikely that whoever prepped the sandwich overlooked hard shards of glass.

Whatever nigger there pulled this completely botched it too. You're supposed to crush the glass into fine powder which doesn't cut the inside of the mouth but will just wreck havoc on the guts.
Actual shards of glass won't do nearly as much damage. His mouth is fucked a little and he'll bleed internally, but he'd pass the shard eventually if his stomach didn't get pumped first (and it likely did).

So not only do we have a nigger doing something utterly despicable, but they did it completely wrong and got the business shut down.

and I hope the owner sues the shit out of that noggery doggery dindu

This is in a "historic black area". It's a total nigger zone that the city has poured tons of money into maintaining. Lots of local black politicians own property in that area.

This. It's either that they were negligent, or it's on purpose. I'm not sure which is worse, that they would have broken glass around food or try to murder an officer

>eating anything made by non-whites
seriously, how dumb can you be?

Allowing blacks to get that confident was a mistake.

WE

I'm guessing you've never gone to a restaurant.

Good chance that cop was black. Every restaurant on that block serves artery clogging nigger food. Sweet potato pie, mac & cheese, etc.

>Put glass in police and sandwich
>he survives relatively unscathed
>cafe closes and you and all your chimp friends lose your jobs

"Rich in heritage"

That neighborhood is full of feral niggers constantly shooting each other. It could easily contend for the worst neighborhood in the city.

Right? Watch Oz, fucking amateurs!

This looks bad no matter what, either it's a single incident that was done on purpose or this place hires retards that might accidentally leave glass in your food.

>slow drip at home
>waifu mixes in crazy shit because she loves cooking

I really appreciate coffee now and the only reason I buy it is to get ideas for new flavors

and nothing of value was lost

>be american
>get fed glass sandwiches
lmao

They do here. Drive big utility trucks right up to the tiny coffee stands.

I live in Eastern WA though. This is a weird place.

>place serves food
>place serves food with something potentially lethal
>>not closing it down
I know you have the worst living conditions in the world but try to have some sympathy for places that aren't hell on Earth.

ive worked in restaurants. I know your talking about black cooks are yes they are complete shit but i was referring the "ethnic" restaurants which have a reputation of being filthy. Why would let subhumans cook your food??? ever heard of "dont fuck with the people that serve your food"? black people hate whites by default so they will do extra like spit in your foods besides the normal filthy shit they serve to everyone.

Charge for attempted murder when?

You have never heard of that? You are Canadian. You must have never heard of...uhhh, something...either. Women have mrdered their husbands that way. Sometimes over long periods of time. Shards will irreperably shred your shit

take your bong, "chefs knife" set, and GED & fuck off and get a real job, weedman

>supporting the service sector jew
Keep a small pantry box in your trunk or carry food with you. There is no good reason to put your life in the hands of low wage morons

Moral of the story is: Don't hire niggers because they work cheaper than the white man.

Niggers will destroy your business if you hire them.

I think he was implying that this is too weird & specific for it to have been an accident, not that he'd never heard of it so it can't be true

its a quantity vs quality argument. Same thing goes for all non-whites.

Yeah i have faggot.. and you know what happens when you break glass near food? You clear ALL the food out that could have gotten shards in it and get reserves from the walk in. What, are you some kind of ape that would think "shiiiet nigga lil glass aint neva hurt nobody nigga shiiiiiiiet"?

You have enough tabs there, lad?

I've eaten at the poorest places, they hardly ever have glass stuff so there's no way you would get glass in your food

>Nigs want a country where there is no law
>they don't see how this would lead to their extermination
The only reason whites don't slaughter all of the shitskins is because we respect the law.

Then maybe you guys had better luck.

If a piece of glass falls and shatters, can you really be sure that you have picked up every last little bit from where it went? It goes in all directions. You're on the clock and got shit to do while on the job, with your manager breathing down your neck about the amount of sandwiches you're producing per hour. Are you really going to get on your hands and knees and meticulously look for every shard of glass?

I, for one, consider it very possible that it was an accident, or rather, negligence. Someone probably dropped glass and was like "Ah fuck, I don't got time to clean this all up. I'll just sweep up the main pieces and blame someone else if it gets made into a big deal."

That's how it is in restaurants. Employees pass on the blame and are overworked.

>Put glass in police and sandwich
>he survives relatively unscathed
>cafe closes and you and all your chimp friends lose your jobs

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

>tfw the evil white racist officer was Quoc Nguyen
typical wasp name, he deserved it

Actively trying to kill someone who's just doing their job. Great job BLM...
I hate BLM supporters and SJWs, but I would never want to kill one.
They could have cum or put poop in his sandwich instead.

It's called common sense, budgeting, stewardship of wealth, etc.

I used to go get Vanilla lattes every day before work. Then I realized that I was spending $5 a day for 30g of sugar.

Now I do as you do and have been for several years.

Coffee shops didn't always serve venti mocha frappes or have free wifi, but coffee shops have been centers of leftist thought since the 19TH CENTURY.

Maybe it's because effete leftists needed some place to hang out and socialize but they couldn't go to bars/pubs/beerhalls because they'd get their asses handed to them by drunk belligerent right-wing people who actually work for a living.

you can find a lot of liberals in the call centers of this country.

It's funny cuz Zanzibar is an Arabic name that means "island of the blacks".

It was the biggest clearinghouse for african slaves in the Arab slave trade.

After colonialism ended, they killed all the muslims.

Freddy Mercury was born there and his parents got the fuck out before they got killed too.

Yeah ok nigger

>resteraunt employees are overworked
You're alright, don't go into the real world tomorrow.

Just avoid the buffoons that associate with gangs and BLM. Common sense, and good judgement needs to outlast a tense period of time

kek
Here it's against OH&S to have glass in the kitchen, specifically to stop events such as this.

Obviously the latter is worse. Unfortunately there is absolutely no way this was an accident.

>officer murder
Blame employee, fuel the race war
>unsanitary enough to get glass on food
Blame whole shop, get closed, race war still gets fueled

Probably the local PD decided to not fuel some rioting niggers and pretend nothing happened

Honest question Sup Forums, should we bring back lynchings? No other race beside maybe some white liberal cucks would care.

Never again will I eat fast food made by nogs. Given that I work in an urban area, guess I better start packing my luch.

The problem isn't black people(you're proof of that), it's the systematic privilege poor black people feel that their government has to take care of them-"get paid" (or whatever they're talking about) without doing anything to better themselves.
Hispanics are also guilty of this and to a lower degree caucasians, but nowhere near the amount poor black people do.

You should do that anyway, weed-user. Make extra for supper then bring leftovers the next day.

I literally just can't bring myself to close them. Have some job apps open, some articles too.

>implying small shards don't get covered in a bolus of food

Fucking leaf posters

You get to be on our side in the race war then, by African-American friend!

you suck at puns you faggot

glass the cops, VASE war now

>implying non of you would put glass in a Jews sandwich given the opportunity

I'm a cook
You're a fucking idiot

Haha eat glass pig scum

Thats some good service.

He has by far the best beard.

Fuck off, nigger.

>prank calls the cops

Typical nigger desu

Blm pls go

>Be a cop
>Eat at nog coffee shop
>Which is basically relaxin'
>Relaxin' around blacks

wew lad

They probably did an Oz and ground up the glass into sand like particles without the cop noticing it until it was too late.
That never happens accidentally.-
youtube.com/watch?v=b_oiA32cCsk

KEK

Same in New Jersey. You'll see a bunch of heavy equipment operators, who are completely saturated in sweat and oil sitting right next to Carl and his new Zirfriend.

Then again, a lot of things happen in NJ which wouldn't happen anywhere else on Earth, so it may just be limited to NJ and a few other places.

Man I love this state...

Attempted murder.