delusional nordcucks

>I VILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKOLL

>A snownigger replying to my post
I'm having diarrhea again.

Ok

>I'm having diarrhea again.
Stop drinking water from the tap then.

we wuz NORDS blessed with MELANIN by KARA BOGA

Diarrhea is caused by interacting with snowy folk.

No it's caused by drinking tainted water, which is appropriate seeing as you're surrounded by saltwater with little to no lakes and your excuse of a country only exists as a tax haven just so you won't be annexed by the arabs again
You people truly digust me more than any other m*Dshit

too far

No, I'm pretty sure this huge stomach ache is caused by looking at your disgusting flag.

Cocks...

melanated karabiga nords, really makes you think

Well said brother

Disgusting southern sea shits the lot of you
>muh relevance half a milennia ago
>muh millitary centuries ago
Lmao you're all delusional old farts who cling to some bygone shade of a shell of a husk of greatness in biterness just because we're on top these days.
Beyond pathetic, neck yourselves and do us a favour.

>southern europeans are just persian arabs

huh makes ya think.

Your cumskin so superior, you get skin cancer from 2 minutes of sunlight.

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

Did A SUPERIOR MEDITERRANEAN MAN take a shit in your meatballs?

>Probably spending more than three hours a day here.
>WE BE SUPERIOR N SHIET OOGA BOOGA

Get raped by Jamal.

brown Mediterranean girls love my pale skin, they say I am so handsome I had sex with many Italian and Spanish girls

Real men are made from harsh conditions, not your nigger tier tropical hellhole with a literal arabic language.
You're so far lost you can't even see the edge you fell from, I almost feel sorry for you.

French are Nords

> nigger tier tropical hellhole
Sounds like something with harsh conditions to me. Snow is gay as fuck. It is like a gay giant came all over your lands.

Is Russia white? According to the madman

No but you're ok really, I'm just really bored.
Got a lot of (you)'s though.

Yeah especially in Occitania, right?

stronger than you varghamad

may i interrupt this discussion to announce that i infact do not have a gf despite the fact that i really would like one

CORRECT

>muh relevance half a milennia ago
>muh millitary centuries ago

When was Norway ever relevant?

you wuz our colony lol, my great-uncle told me stories of how Maltese girls fucked every British soldier on Malta

You don't really hate me? That's disappointing.

Me too, a bronze one.

>you wuz our colony lol
still are, look at the flag.
Ask him if he ever visited Strait Street. He probably did.

yes

he also thinks Welsh people are from North Africa

>he also thinks Welsh people are from North Africa
based

I'm kind of annoyed that online gambling companies circumvent national- and intranational laws to peddle their gambling trash from Malta but that's about it.
Definitely not Italian by any means and can't really exist as anything but independent or a British tax haven #37 so it's ok.

>Definitely not Italian by any means
Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?

god what a bitch. meow

pls, type anything out in your language that has more than 6 words. Then count the X's in that sentence.
The final count is the amount of centuries you are away from being Italian, either way.

How about using actual sources? Like you know, the amount of surnames we have of Italian origin, our shared DNA with the Sicilians, Sicilian & South Italian families helping to re-populate the islands after 1565 and 1429... But sure, let's play your little game. In-Norveġja tqabbadni qasma ħara indimunjata minn dak it-tip li tisloħlok it-toqba tal-miskina sormok.

>Then count the X's in that sentence.
But albanians are close to italians

>he spent this much time finding a sentence without x's
Lmao, wish there were more italiamutts at this point, you're nothing but inbred arab-italians, and nobody in this world of ours consider you to be otherwise except (you), in all your grand d'eur delusion.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510249272295.webm

ahh nothing is more beautiful to see than the languages of KARA BOGA.

mashALLAH

Nammira l-injoranza u l-istupitaġni grassa li ħierġa minn ġo ħalqek ja bagħal ta' klandestin iswed mimli bil-mard trażmetti sesswalment.

Naħxik f'sormok bis-saħħa.

Why does the Varg speak Russian so well? I do not hear a North Germanic accent...

I love you Malta, don't listen to them.

I love you too.

das rite

Be proud of who you are ahMED, all the wh*Te women worship you and you will never, ever be a filthy wh*Toid.

What is Varg's opinion on Finnish people?

La jirnexxielek tirbaħ gwerra kontra koċċ għasafar, kellimni.

we're drunks since the alcohol here is cheap and the government encourages drinking. shows how much research he puts into his videos

>implying alcohol prices werent raised exclusively on Vargs orders

>of

What would Varg do if his daughter brought him a nigger?

Hey camon they did agree to sell us all the extra coad they fish for 500 years , so they did something important....

I think they are greek/southern italians i dont even consider anatolians as turks.

>mfw filthy n*rdcucks reply to me

>tfw Germanic subhuman calls me Med
I AM A CASTILIAN THEREFORE CANTABRIAN

You dont even speak a language in the same language group

Dunno, you're a more or less a Latino to us.

Say that again to my face, g*rmanic subhuman. Do you want me to eat your babies like I ate the Dutch ones?

Neither did the Sicily when they migrated south to populate the islands of Malta.

>The language spoken in Sicily under Arab rule was Siculo-Arabic and Arabic influence is still present in some Sicilian words today. Although the language is extinct in Sicily, it has developed into what is now the Maltese language on the islands of Malta today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicily#Arab_Period

What's interesting is that the whole thing started because some faggot Byzantine general got his dick hard for a nun, so he killed his wife and forced the nun to marry him. His superiors demanded his head, so he instigated a revolt, but was driven out of Sicily and made to flee to Tunisia. In Tunisia, he promised Sicily to the Arab Muslims there in return for a position of general in their forces. And that's how the Arabs decided to conqueror Sicily.

m*Doids, m*Doids everywhere

propper grammar and spelling are for wh*Te bois. BLACK kings can say it however they want.