Why

why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ
change.org/p/ian-mcdiarmid-get-ian-mcdiarmid-to-say-i-am-the-senate?recruiter=30537540&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poetry

Because the Sith believe in absolutes and are fundamentally evil

is this jedi knight 2 jedi outcast?

das it mane

F

i had that figure when i was younger

it was so poorly made it split in half after little use

>it split in half after little use

You are not supposed to open the box you moron.

>Blue lightsaber in film
>Green lightsaber on action figure

Fuck, this annoys the shit out of me for some reason

The character in OP's pic is Agen Kolar
That guy is Eeth Koth, from the Clone Wars series
Do all Zabraks look the same to you, racist pigs?

I can't describe how much it bugs me that I know the names of all the jedi that went to arrest Sheev.

Am I that far gone?

why is his clothes not catching fire?

>it was so poorly made it split in half after little use

Pottery.

How was palpatine, who sits around his office all day able to beat beat 4 war veteran jedi masters

>Palpatine just holds the lightsaber for a second before thrusting

>the four Jedi just stand there and wait for him to strike

>he cuts them down one-by-one easily while the jedi show none of the parrying skill shown in episides 1 and 2

He tried spinning. It was a good trick.

We see the action slowed down retard, Palps moved super fast that's why it looks the faggots are standing still

here what happened in that scene,
>jedi used mind reading
>knowing that palpatine gave them false info, then read their minds
>jedi who relied on that info were slain easily

>don't use any simple camera techniques or sound effects to convey that these actions are occurring faster than we're percieving
>DUDE YOU'RE MEANT TO IMAGINE IT'S SLOWED DOWN

BRAVO DISNEY

fans can't admit Star wars is the biggest bullshit ever

It's easy to notice dunno why you missed it. Not everythingnerds woosh sounds and narration.

this

>after little use
>use

What the fuck are you using it for? Aren't these supposed to be collectibles you put on display or something? Did you actually play with it while making the lightsaber sounds with your mouth?

nah George always had the actors autistically swing their laser swords as fast as possible, Sheev's actor was just too old so everyone stands around while he kills them

Someone here a while back said the force scream incapacitates you, could this be the reason why they look stunned and didn't fight back?

Simple. Palpatine force stopped time.

He Force Screamed and slowed them down obviously.

based

It's treason then.

>buying children toys and putting them on display
>making fun of the children playing with those toys

user I...

Force spinning

youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ

Why did mace try to arrest someone just based on the rumor that he was a sith? What crimes could paplatine stand trial for that the republic knew about?

Didn't Anakin straight up tell him Palpatine was a sith?

Yes, and by the time mace was fighting palpatine, he knew for sure he was a sith, but before they started dueling palpatine was completely innocent from the republics point of view. What if palpatine had just played innocent?

not yet

Please share and sign:

change.org/p/ian-mcdiarmid-get-ian-mcdiarmid-to-say-i-am-the-senate?recruiter=30537540&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

That's the whole point, mace was just slicing and dicing because he was a sith BUT had no lawful cause. That's one of the reasons anakin saved palpatine.

Who would have really won between mace and palpatine if anakin never came?

Everything attributable to Darth Sidious.

Mace, and Palpatine couldn't pressured him because Mace already uses the dark side.

Like what? Sheev did a pretty good job of concealing his identity. In fact, im pretty sure no one knew he used to be sidious after the seperatist leaders were killed off.

underrated