What would happen if Jesus Christ came back in our world and asked Americans to give up their guns?

What would happen if Jesus Christ came back in our world and asked Americans to give up their guns?

Would Americans stop being Christians or would they give up their guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/210956/belief-creationist-view-humans-new-low.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wed shoot him what part of "shall not be infringed" are you having trouble understanding, frog boy?

Sorry to tell you, but most of America isn’t Christian. Atheism is the big religion here

outside of the blue states everyone worships a dead kike on a stick and even the blue states are mostly spics so have huge catholic populations which are far worse than protestants and mormons

we'd shoot that un-American son of a bitch commie and tell him to go back to his own country

No, trust me. Everyone here is a fedora tipper that doesn’t believe in God. Even the so called “Christians” never practice or show any interest in their religion

*Shoots Jesus*

Heh, sorry Jesus, nothing personal

Wow, we've got an edgy atheist herw, boys. Did you sharpen your katana today, neckbeard?

He's an anti-christ sent by the democrats and probably the Chinese too
Praise god and praise guns

no not really the area i live in metro atlanta only blacks and other minorities are religious

>atheism is a big religion here

kek

Half of Americans are creationist. This is one of the country the most stupidly christian in the world.

Jesus is a fucking kike. I'd tell him to go back fucking Israel before I gun him down with my AK

>Implying that this is a thought out religious opinion and not just some dumbass who just doesn't know biology

Listen to me, you fucking worms. These charts and Hollywood boogaloo won’t give you the truth. EVERYONE here is an aethist. You go to the store and see a poster that says “NO GODS”. You go to school and your teacher says “We evolved from animals. Creation by god is as stupid as gifts by Santa”. You get married and the priest says “by the powers invested in me by myself and only myself”

I'd send him to a concentration camp

san francisco is not a representation of the united states

That wouldnt happen because god gave man free will.
Checkmate

Stop lying.

Or maybe get out of your own State a bit.

Sup Forums becomes more shitty every day

Those statistics are fake af.
People lie on these surveys because it makes them feel good. Rule of thumb is that Americans aren't as religious as they like to think they are.

yeah
it's kinda just Sup Forums but with less politics and more of us shitting on each other

(White) Americans would return to their European roots and go pagan.

The other Americans would just go home.

They'd crucify him probably

Americans aren't Christian in the first place. They always put politics in front of religion. If their current Church preaches against some political belief of theirs, they will simply change Churches until they find one that fits their beliefs.

probably just put him in an institution, unless he did miracles 24/7. then the religious guys would give guns but other would just ignore him

To be honest this is obvious

Except for the fact that jews control our largest church, the Southern Baptists, and they are still going strong.

They'd stop being Christian. Then they'd probably go sacrifice Christ to Odin and start raiding and invading other countries.

47%
Yeah nice bullshit, it's down to 38% and quickly falling.

news.gallup.com/poll/210956/belief-creationist-view-humans-new-low.aspx

>imblying Americans are going to believe a swarthy looking middle eastern guy claiming to be jesus

>imblying Americans are going to believe a swarthy looking middle eastern guy claiming to be jesus
This is definitely the most likely scenario.

From my understanding these kind of American Protestant sects have lax official doctrine, unlike Catholicism or Lutheranism. The pastors are just random guys making shit up as they go. As such each pastor has their own flavour of Christianity.

That's what I meant by changing churches, not like, switching denominations. Though I guess that happens as well.