You wake up in 1912. What do you do to stop society from falling apart?

You wake up in 1912. What do you do to stop society from falling apart?

Meme.

Secretely spread flyers everywhere of kikes.

>ethnic cleansing

Buy a ticket on the Titanic and set sail for America.

Kikes. Gas them.

It's already too late. Send me back another 100 years so I can convince the constitutional convention to outlaw slavery

Literally all of this was done and created the world we live in today.

Assassinate gavrilo princip

find military tube computer with ground breaking 1khz cpu.
try and shitpost

>arriving past 1789

Already too late

END FED
N
D

F
E
D

Kill the guy who is going to invent anime

Killdozer

On second thought, society can't fall apart if there is no society to begin with.
>teach japan how to make nuclear weapons

I travel to Russia and murder the Czar in his bed, then pin a British flag to his body.

best post

This

deport the negroes to afrika

>wherever I am...

>little did user know those 3 same posters teleported to the past shortly after making those posts creating his timeline

assassinate the man trying to assassinate gavrilo princip

>take the first boat to the USA
>stop the 16th, 18th and 19th amendments
>enjoy peace and prosperity for the rest of my life and generations to come

Nothing. Anything after the French Revolution is too late.

Prevent First World War, or, hopefully, teach tactics and shit to make sure the 'Allies' win by Christmas.

This in turn will prevent WW2 from happening (WW2 can be directly blamed on USA entering WW1) and this will prevent UK from going bankrupt and USA blackmailing them into giving up their Empire so they're not longer a global threat.

With this, South Africa remains with white leaders, allowing for prosperity and security. Asia will be dealt with diplomatically. Anglosphere will unite into a unbeatable force which will crush any upstarts.

That's it, really.

>Implying you could stop the Jews that late into the game
Send me to France in 1780.

Encourage central banks to pump liquidity into consumer banks to prevent bank runs

Just get Hitler into fucking art school.

I write a letter to my great grandparents, which instructs them to tell my grandparents, who then tell my parents, to tell me to start mining and buying bitcoin in 2009.

Assassinate Franz Joseph I so Archduke Franz Ferdinand comes to power.

carpet bomb jekyll island

Prove i'm from the future and stop women's rights and the jews

Cheat my way to money and give the funds to Tesla.

>invent some 1940s era military technology and sell it to the U.S or germans
>use that money to start developing advanced military technology, computers, fighter jets, drones, reliable armored transport, and nuclear weapons myself
>win WW1 and take over the world with my own small army
>start my new band led zeppelin
>become the first man to walk on the moon

Go kill Serbian anarchists. Honestly, there hire Serbian organized crime and put four pieces of gold for anarchist head.

Stand on a street corner and maniacally prophecie about Sup Forums's coming.

These threads are funny. Only for the simple reason that one of you faggots believes that you could singlehandedly stop a constitutional amendment from passing or prevent a world war. Are you unaware that like the present day, there was opposition to all historical events, they failed. Why would you, a basement dweller who has little to no experience in domestic or international policy succeed?

The problem is if you prevent WW 1 and 2, then Europe would just have other wars instead. Nukes wouldn't be invented, so invasions would just continue old-school style on horses and shit.

The only thing that comes to mind is to take my basic knowledge of modern technology and get into contact with Einstein via meeting him or writing him letters.

It's too late to stop Russia and China from going communist and no matter what changes I might do in the west the cold war is very likely going to happen and spies working for them will very likely steal any future tech I might share.

So the only proper course of action is to contact someone reasonable, smart and apolitical and try to create a cabal of thinkers who will use my info to work behind the scenes and try to do the right choices.

Back in the day it was fairly easy to get into contact with someone through writing them letters so that's how I would start.

I would chose Einstein because it's fairly easy to prove to someone like that that you might come from the future while approaching any political figure would inevitably lead to me being tortured because I know too much about things I shouldn't.

>tfw someone already did that and that's how Einstein knew what he knew

>not selling to the Brits
>not going on a kebab removal trip with the rest of the Anglosphere
>not finishing off Asia and taking over the Dutch shit as well

We'd have ruled the world, user...

Nothing. With my education, I'd fucking enjoy my life.

Tell Hitler what went wrong.

holy shit you actually did it

I would try to make sure feminism doesn't become retarded. But in 1912 I'm not sure who would listen

>brits
>kebab removers
You're literally the reason why roachistan exists.

buy a sports almanac and put some money on the cubbies baby

This actually makes some sense...if you contact a theorist like einstein working in physics, he'd be one of the few people believing you could be from the future.

>1912
>too late for Russia and China to not go Commie
>Einstein isnt a glorified patent clerk

You're an idiot.

Actually WW1 started because of the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. Knowing that, it would be possible to prevent the assassination. That would prevent WW1, Communist revolution in Russia, WW2, and the Cold War.

But yeah, otherwise, there is nothing 1 person can do on a grand scale.

Do nothing of consequence, try to blend in, raise a family, maybe start an oil business in California.

Nobody's going to believe you're a time-traveller, most likely you'll be just seen as another crazy person. There was a lot of those in 1912. And why should I change the future? I like how it is. It could've been a lot worse.

>1912
>Too late to stop the winter revolution in Russia
Please read a fucking book

Stopping the fed from becoming a thing

In WW1, if we had 40's weaponry, we could steamroll the T*rks and annex their entire place. If I was in charge and was FORCED to release it, I'd rename it Byzantium Empire or something. Then kick all the non-whites out, or make them live on the otherside of the strait.

We'd then sweep down and clear up the other areas.

This is just one of the reasons. It isn't the entire reason. It's just the straw that broke the camels back.

How would a woman get credibility back then?

Make Hitler win

Ferdinand was a "justification" not a reason. Austria-Hungary was champing at the bit to fight Serbia before that, once they had chance and Russia mobilized it was Europes power dynamics coming into play.

WW1 was planned before that, at least 10 years earlier. they would find another way to start it

Prevent the industrial revolution

this

Germany didn't decide to take over continental europe because of some political nonsense in austria hungary. Ferdinand's assassination was just an incidental trigger that knocked down a house of cards

>aiding the eternal anglo
>ever

You guys fuck everything up. Intentional or not, I'd not do a thing to help perfidious Albion. I'd sell advanced weapons to the Kaiser, and to right-wing elements within the US, and work to create an alliance between the two states. We could do amazing things.

Shoot Wilson.

yes

It's almost as if the entire concept of traveling back in time is inherently unrealistic and the entire thing is just a fun way of creating alternate history.

Same thing I do all day.

Absolutely nothing.

The assassination was Germany having a right to start a war. They claimed it was an attack on their lineage as Ferdinand was a distant relative of the guys.

In the end, the war was a family fight. Everybody leading the nations were related in some way.

Not very nice user...

100 years too late

Immediately campaign to stop entrance into WW1. Use my superior knowledge of the future and science to amaze everybody. Tell them the jews are behind everything and they must be shoah'd.

Stop the Federal Reserve Act from passing, then immediately signing a peace treaty with Germany.

Kill 4 year old Lyndon B Johnson.

Or

>Assassinate Kaiser Wilhelm II
>Pray to god that the next Kaiser will mend relations with Britain in time for the Brits to either stay out of the war, or side with Germany

>believing in the holohoax

Lurk more.

I seek out and murder
>Vladimir Lenin
>Joseph Stalin
>Ben Gurion
>Anna Kazmierczak
>Tivadar Soros
>Ibn Saud

Exactly what I was thinking. Have you seen what's going on in the world today? If Hitler won, none of that would be happening. NONE of it.

help hitler win

>Kicking all non-whites out of Turkey
>literally emptying out a nation and creating millions of roach refugees

What the fuck, no

>WW2 can be directly blamed on USA entering WW1

British education, lmao

I'd write a book on everything I know about the next 104 years and give it to Hitler.

Yeah, if anything it's that nobody listened to Wilson after the war

Introduce hip-hop and rap so by the time it's 2016 it'll be the lamest shit ever and everyone will hate it thus saving humanity.

Would've had to stop the 1908 annexation of Bosnia or go back to 1878 and prevent occupation or go back before that and stop the Berlin Congress from allowing Austria-Hungary to take Bosnia.

Convince the President to go to war on the side of Germany instead.

he would have been like 4 man.

Find a way to get most of Europe to back Germany during WW2 instead of opposing it on the pretext of Communist Russia gearing up to go full commitard on it. Allies break up Russia and let Germany have its native, Germanic, lands back and part of the deal is the expulsion of Jews to another country.

Well I meant to say when the time was right but maybe that's why he became the man he was.
>Be 4 years old
>Crazy guy gives you a big book detailing the future
>Grow to hate Jews, degeneracy and other races
>Slowly forget about hatred as school picks up
>Years later get dreams of being an artist crushed
>Return to childhood home and go up to the attic
>Take out the dust covered book and open it
I think I'm responsible for the rise of Hitler.

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

all answers that dont involve Hitler winning the war are invalid

Stop the Federal Reserve and make sure George W's grandpappy had an accident.

the entire time leading up to Hitler's rise id just make money gambling on shit

no wait hitler faught in WW1
so you would have given it to a teenage hitler.

Kill Hilter and Stalin/Lenin

No hilter = no WW2 = no white guilt complex over everything

No stalin/lenin = no communism infecting everywhere

Also what ever to stop the islamic revolution in the middle east

Use my knowledge as an aerospace engineer to become a multi millionare.

Maybe even become the grandfather of the space race, put the murricans on the moon 10 years earlier and shill hard for moon bases

The war would have started another way soon enough. Germany wanted war. Ferdinand's assination was just an excuse to justify Austro-Hungarian aggression against Serbia with Germany's backing, which provoked Russia making the Germans inact The Schlieffen Plan.

If anything it may have delayed the war for a couple more years and given communication and transportation technology time to catch up, which would have aided the Germans significantly in their initial invasion of France.

This

>there are people who actually think all the world's powers marched to a gruelling war because one guy got shot

I think that happened long before the 1900's, if you're referring to Islam suddenly eschewing any kind of progress and science in favor of religion.

get some victorian poon

Wait for hitler to rise to power. Convince him of the necesity of a rocket/nuclear program. Teach his scientists everything I know.

t. Physicist

Best case scenario for the future is a quick victory for the Germans and Britain doesn't get in the war

You forgot Trotsky and FDR