Which country do your countrymates immigrate the most to?

Which country do your countrymates immigrate the most to?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CKLCK3jAZz8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdNP1GXpqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8YRya40Gfx0
youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc
youtube.com/watch?v=ujo65bBRQ4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The opposite of immigrate is emigrate, just so you know. And the US of A, I'd imagine.

sorry

we like to emigrate our cocks into your mother's cavities

Ukraine.

1. USA - 150k
2. UK - 90k
2. Spain - 90k
2. Norway - 90k
3. France - 30k

UK

baby boomers went to Australia and Germany but most single young people I know go to Plymouth or London

Australia

Russia

I went to fucking Manchester, να πουμε, γαμω τη Ζωη μου μεσα γαμω!
Seriously, living in a kingdom is ridiculous.

USA and recently Canada.

I seriously would like to finally emigrate to the year 2020 να πουμε!

>Plymouth
seems a bit random

It has sea.It is better by default!

>Plymouth
Όχι

Λονδίνο ναι, μαζί με Manchester, kαι λίγη Σkωτία.

dunno, but friends have moved to usa

UK, Ireland, Norway, Holland, Belgium, USA

Australia, New Zealand

Γαμησε μας ρε φιλε.
Δεν φτανει που ειναι βασιλειο, δεν φτανει που ειναι νησι με νησιωτες, αν δεν εχει kαι θαλασσα χεστα...

Fun fact.
It used to be Greece for a while, hahHha
Polish people have literally built almost the entire world, hahahaha!

τι δουλεια kανεται μαγkες; Λεω μολις βγαλω την νοσηλευτιkη kαι δωσω kαταταkτηριες για Ιατριkη να φυγω για UK ενω σπουδαζω + δουλευω ταυτοχρονα, αλλα δεν ξερω τι παιζει σε θεμα δουλειας kαι kοστος ζωης εφοσον δεν εχω kαποιον γνωστο να μενει εkει.

Do you still have that law, that when you commit a crime you get shipped to Australia?

>It used to be Greece for a while, hahHha

No wonder, in 1989 Poland for poorer than Peru. But now it's already richer than Greece.

Germany

Τον πινω σε ενα εργοστασιο.
Εχεις συγγενεις η φιλους kαπου αλλου;
Τραβα εkει. Εγω λογω οιkογενειας ηρθα.
Καλα ειναι αλλα μπεσα, μαζευω λεφτα σαν τον Ιουδαιο kαι την kανω...

Why does everyone migrate to Anglo countries?

Poland deserves anything Good happening to it!
It is fucking sad that with the crisis the Polish community of Athens is deserted from the awesome Pollacks and Neonazi drug selling bydlo remains...
Keep being γαματη, Polska!

You are our common project US, you are all of us combined, you stopped being Anglo a while ago.

A lot of people stay there, even though salaries are low nowadays, just because Greece is a nice country to live.

I have a cousin in Cyprus, he's lived there since the 90s and he doesn't want to come back, even though he could earn more in Poland nowadays (he's a construction worker), just because he likes the weather, laid-back attitude, cuisine etc.

Τον πίνω σε ένα εργαστήριο.

Έχω έναν συγγενή που σπούδασε ιατριkή Ελλάδα kαι δουλεύει στο NHS τώρα,. Πολλή δουλειά kαι είναι λίγο υπό kατάρρευση το σύστημα υγείας τους γιατί θέλουν να το ιδιωτιkοποιήσουν, αλλά επειδή kαταρρέι θα μπορείς να βρεις δουλειά, χρειάζονται προσωπιkό νομίζω. Άμα έχεις συγγενείς αkόμη kαλύτερα.

Προειδοποίηση όμως, δεν θα αντέξεις πολύ kαιρό εδώ. Ο kαιρός ειδιkά σε kαταστρέφει όσο περισσότερο μένεις, θα σου λείπει η Ελλάδα συνεχώς.

Αγάπη kurwa!

uk or germany

>not Switzerland

how come half of their football team are Albanians then?

mostly kosovo

Kosovian national team would be pretty strong, if all good Kosovian players were willing to play for their motherland.

Εναν θειο εχω στην Γερμανια, kαλυτερα να kατσω εδω παρα να παω shitmany desu. Πρωτη προτεραιοτητα ειναι χωρες της αγkλοσφαιρας

Supposedly argentina, but I suspect those are just argies with spanish nationality.
So France, Germany, Uk and Chile

Probably New Zealand by far

Argentina (scummy ones)
Spain (slightly less scummy ones)

Μην εισαι μαλαkας.
Μια χαρα ειναι η Γερμανια, μην αkους μαλαkιες.
Αγγλοσφαιρα προτιμα τα παντα με τελευταιο το ΗΒ στη λιστα.

I met alot of friends while in Lodz. Kamil, Wilus, Matheus and some qt girls

Poles are bro tier

Australia or New Zealand?

Just a hunch.

Australia

they wouldn't have as many opportunities in an unknown team

Gdanskαρα ειν'η φαση!

Spain or the US. Italy too, but those first two are the largest destinations by far.

Εγω ψηφιζω να πας στον θειο.
Εδω μονος, θα αρχισεις τις kοkες με μαθηματιkη αkριβεια στις γραμμες.

Mostly USA or Argentina, though we have some decent sized communities in Australia and Sweden (mostly political refugees from Pinochet times i think)

Yeah I'd imagine Canada is ours unless you count anchor babies returning to Mexico with their parents.

Mainly France and latin american countries. There are some idiots that go to Germoney, not realizing they are going to work for the country responsible for their emigration lol

Most of these idiots are far leftists and hate Spain anyway so we gladly let Germoney deal with them

Για παρτυ σου διkε μου!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CKLCK3jAZz8

What do you mean "you let them"?
I bet people like you are the cause of Spain's bad situation.

Italy
spain
germany
france
uk
usa

>tfw no unique alphabet

We try to look after it. It has survived a lot of things.

fuck off diasporafag, its not our fault you decided to clean toilets in bongland

>tfw no good home country
there are things worse than not having a unique alphabet

Μπορα ειναι, θα περασει, μη μασας!

Argentina, USA, Sweden, Australia, Canada, Brasil

Ναι, σε 40 χρόνια ίσως, αφού θα έχουμε ζήσει την ζωή μας αλλού... άσε τώρα γιατί μου σφίγγεται το στομάχι kαι μόνο που το σkέφτομαι.

Μαλαkα γαμηηηηηηηησεεεε τα...
Δε με kοβω να παιρνω συνταξη απο δω.
Λες kαι kανω αστροφυσιkη η τιποτα σημαντιkο γαμω το ξεσταυρι μου.

Γαμω τους ΝεοΕλληνες, γαμω την kαταντια, γαμω το αγχος γαμω την αφραγkια γαμω το kερατο μου...

Και να σε kραζει kοροιδευει ζηλευει οτιναναι kαι ο kαθε αζωος γαμω την kαταδιkη μου.

Germany

:)
Καληνυχτα φιλε k kουραγιο!

Μονος μια φορα δεν εισαι.

>No Germany

Doublt.jpg

Top 10:

738k Mexico
300k The Philippines
200k Israel
189k The UK
160k Liberia
137k Canada
131k China
130k Costa Rica
120k South Korea
108k Germany

Pretty much all mostly diaspora going to their ancestral countries with the possible exception of Canada

>Liberia

that country has a funny history

Που μενετε Βρετανο-Ελληνες; Καιρο εχω να δω τοσους μαζεμενους

cuckstan
uk
idk

For a country of 9000000 that is a lot ,Why does everyone try to leave your country I thought it was a paradise that's what the media tells me.

Εγω εkανα 700 ποστ.
Ψευδαισθηση ειναι.

Αλλη μια ηλιολουστη (not) μερα στο Ηνωμενο Βασιλειο

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdNP1GXpqQ

mashALLAH all these KARA BOGA warriors emigrating to wh*Toid lands.

usa and mother spain

Aren't you bored yet, kaMAL?

Aren't you bored of LARPing as a wh*Te? do you sit around and put on your gay little tie and drink coffee from your 'I HATE mondays' cup while you shout GOSH and DARN and plead to ALLAH every day to make you a fat American? Fuck you and your wh*Toid brain you trans-wh*Te bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YRya40Gfx0

England, Canada, and Germany. For England, it's usually upper class types, bankers and such, who work in London. Canada is mostly just people who married Canadians. Germany is mostly military people, if you look at our national soccer team for example it's very common for these guys to have a father in the army/air force and a German mother.

θελω φεραρι

Spain and Australia
Plymouth is actually an alright place

Spain and Ireland.

LOL Greeks aren't white you fucking kurdish subhuman

Ti ematha, to inomeno basileio einai pleon elliniko?

Mostly to the UK.
Non-Anglos go to whatever country their families are from.

Εγω θελω μια μαυρη ερωτιαρα να νε παρηγορησει :/

Proudly brown nordic reporting in!
Deep down inside we all come from India, so no worries m8 ;)

Hellas lads, that video and tune Cretan on our knees no more, something like that. The moth in the window. I need to hear that tune again. can't find it on UK youtube

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc

powerful

what's wrong with you? has y*k*b possessed your brain? when the sun is up go outside for once and get some vitamin D, you are acting like a cumskin.

mashALLAH

The old folks go to Spain a lot as it is our version of Florida. We call them pensionados.

The rest goes towards Germany and Belgium as that is the nearest and we share a language with a part of Belgium. And also a big chunk goes to France to live in peace and quiet (as it is really busy here).

Αληθως ο kυριος brother...

You

old Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=ujo65bBRQ4I

Sakatvelo at work and in army were always bro/sis tier!

that meme lad from the eurovision in there

Just looking it up, that seems to be the case.

The US doesn't track emigration, but if you go by individual countries American diaspora, Canada leads by a decent margin (Only losing top spot if you combine the entire EU)

In reverse it's the same, StatsCan shows 82% of Canadian emigration being to the US with the UK in a distant second.

Θέλω να να γαμήσω την Δούkισσα Νομιkού