Why are some regions of Russia so ridiculously richer than others

The richest region is Brunei-tier (80.000$)
The poorest is Philippines-tier 6.000/7.000$

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>80k

Feck off, there is not a single region in Russia with 80k per capita GDP

>Chukotka is Iceland
Ayyy

almost fell to your bait

cuz it redistributed
then stolen

yeah i can see the people in the far east being as rich as icelanders. gdp per capita doesn't mean equal share

These regions are resource-rich and have small populations - 2009 data on Wikipedia if you think I'm lying

go to your local university, find like-minded people, smuggle weapons from kazakhstan and topple the government

it ain't that difficult

Yes those regions might be unequal as oil-rich Arab countries

you think the locals see any of that money?

The poorest regions (like Ingushetia) have high unemployment

this map is totally random, m8
Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug is so """""""rich""""" thank to oil and low population

The poorest ones aren't very well represented
Yes I've talked already about inequality

forgive us Pugo coz we're sinned

Well, they have higher salaries than most of Russia, thats for sure

>go onto a random street in the Tyumen Oblast
>pic-related is the "richest" part of Russia

but not iceland tier?

>Perm krai
Are you stupid or just American?

>2013
Tiumen is the poorest of the 3, also these regions are very unequal

Salekhard, Tiumen oblast and okrugs, normal parts of the city
Also
>Perm Krai =/= Tiumen oblast

My point still stands, this was from a random part of the Tyumen Oblast I found, I misclicked on the last image because of the fact Russia is so big. The average "rich" area in Russia seems to be around the same as the American south, in my opinion, personally.

Whatever Russia, give us Pskov oblast and Leningrad oblast, after 10 years they'll be richer than anyone in Russia

Leningrad is already rich
Rural shitholes in 2013, do you know I'm speaking about the region in general, wich includes the Khanti-Mansia Okrug and the Yamalo-nenets one, also the climates makes Russia seem naturally sad

The richest regions (except for moscow) are actually oil and gas producing ones and have low population so the combinaton of these factores makes thier GDP per capita so high

This, but it's a typical for oil-producing shitholes. Equatorial Guinea has higher GDP per capita than South Korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

but I think you can guess what it actually looks like.

Russian GDP is overestimated because of their resource-based economy, but Russia looks mostly like a third world shithole. Even most of neighborhoods of Moscow are shitty, Chinese-tier commieblocks.

have you ever been to russia?

Google earth is a sorcery.

Google earth is a sorcery. I've been browsing dat about countries, I've saw some about Russia and I'm quite interested on the country's situation, but I assume you haven't been there neither.

Isn't the Nenets country supposed to be rich?

most of statistics from russia are either misleading or fake

t. lived there for 26 years

Russians would be much better off if Russia balkanized.
That ain't happening because Russia has nukes.

This, inequality in Russia is crazy so billionaires really warp the numbers

They could be, if Russia wasn't retardedly corrupt.

Tyumen has many places with big houses and they're out in the open in google street view completely unguarded, which means they belong to average people.

I now wanted to share Poland with the Germans.

sure, we no doubt became better off after the breakup of ussr
thanks for your advice

>Has money
>Builds tasteless shit
Every time.
The only time Russia hadn't been shit was the period from 1900 to 1917.

>sure, we no doubt became better off after the breakup of ussr
The Baltics are better off.
The areas still affected by Russian imperialism aren't.

>The Baltics are better off.
Sure, we would also better off living on EU money (maybe).

>The areas still affected by Russian imperialism aren't.

Makes no sense.

This is the first one I found, I klicked on the city of Tyumen tho. I'm pretty sure the rural areas are poor af

Looks comfy

Welcome to hell, boys.

Baltics, as well as Poland, Czechia and Slovakia were getting richer at a solid pace long before we joined the EU
It's about not causing wars in your neighborhood that nobody benefits from but Putin and his cronies

This.

Of course not.

Your theory doesnt explain why the whole central asia is a total shithole despite the fact no wars have been caused by Russia over there. The same goes for Georgia, Armenia and Moldova.

Isn't kazahstan and uzbekihstan supposed to be OK?

Kazakhstan yes, not Uzbekistan.

How would you rank the stans? How is Georgia? There aren't any pictures of it on google maps currently.

> German courtyard

A sign on the cafe on the left.

>How would you rank the stans?
they all are shitholes actually (except for kazakstan, as I said). Also, Turkmenistan is literally a north korea tier shithole.
>How is Georgia
Dont know really, but no doubt better than living in central asia. Also, as I know it has somewhat good tourist locations.

I'm Montenegro nao.

Kazakhstan is pretty OK for Asian standards

I'm not sure how trustworthy this map is because Bhutan and India are on the same level, Pakistan is worse than India (they're both bad but you see way more people from Pakistan on Sup Forums than India), and Kazaksthan from the videos I've seen of it makes it seem like Kazaksthan is better than several areas of Russia.

Kazakhstan is literally the same as Russia for the most part

This is GDP _PPP_, Junge.

Australia has gay marriage now

These red brick houses are very easy to find in Tyumen. Even in chaotic villages with horrible sidewalks the houses still look comfortable and the place looks cozy.

They are extremely rich because everything costs shit tone there
t. Studied with them

>you see way more people from Pakistan on Sup Forums than India
Yeah, because they're on Indiachan or whatever