/brit/

having a gf edition

anime

How is the bud in the uk?

???

haha yeah i definitely know that feeling

Thinking about convincing one of you to meet up with me pretending that we’re going to be mates and then slaughtering you like a pig and burying you in a woods

just found out I have jewish ancestry lads
might do a cheeky aliyah desu israel looks quite nice

I miss cold war aesthetics

not as good as in colorado

hate the gf's restless legs during sleep sesh tbqh ngl la

any soyboy in

terrible I'd imagine

They mix it with tobacco for whatever god awful reason so it must be shit.

This is a 10/10.

Would you let him penetrate your butteholé?

How much is an ounce on colorado?
Live in Wa here prices are kind of steep unless you buy from a private seller.

good. for a long time, around a decade ago, it was very hit and miss. before that you rarely saw weed. everyone from my parents generation grew up smoking hash.

nowadays it's all hydro skunk

hate being alive

what was going through her mind when she done it?

cattywampus Skálholt

not as good as the ket

weed's a fucking shit drug anyway

It's a revolving door, lads. Minge coming and minge going.

she was trying to teach him to swim

South Africa unironically looks nicer than Britain

>those lips
>that nose
There is no way they are human.

prison is like a holiday camp nowadays

that pic looks like britain

is it possible to be an inbred mongrel?

>Tfw no sweet brit minge to hump and seed every night

fucking zombie head spacker. enjoy your shrunken bladder

I've been to neither so I reckon you're right.

that pic looks like america

looks like she has foetal alcohol syndrome

do you think the primary purpose of prison should be punishment or rehabilitation?

We /weed posting/ now?

sue

>2 rolling papers
L
M
A
O

Grim

Bong and joint are the two best ways of smoking weed, with blunt and spliff (mixing with tobacco) being the two absolute worst ways.

imagine the level of narcissism required to post this and only this on the internet

Ricochet. It's not the end of the world.

dunno about england but we pay 50 quid for about 3.5 grams so yeah mixing it with tobacco is a given unless you want to smoke it all in a couple joints

neither desu. both of those can be done effectively without prison. prison should be for removing people from society that pose a threat to othersl. really just violent crimes

smoke weed? prepare to bleed
roll a blunt? your head i'll punt

what is the difference between a joint, a blunt and a spliff

I BET £100 ON TRANMERE AND PETERBOROUGH BEAT THEM 5-0

OH MY FUCKING GOD

weed has literally no effect on me other than making me feel a bit dizzy and sleepy. Tried it many times and in different countries and its always been the same. Shrooms were great though

£50 for an eighth? fuck me. nah it's £10 a gram tops here. you can usually get 7g for 55 tho

Very variable. Only ways to guarantee quality are to bring it from Amsterdam (or get it from a mate who went on a Dutch Dash), or grow it yourself. But as anywhere, good dealers usually have good stuff and shitty dealers usually have shitty stuff.

>you arrive in Lewisham

its an instagram story

kendal and kylie lets work it out like pilates

havent seen shit weed for years

Joints are okay, the only thing that sucks is you have to double wrap it with 2 papers to keep stability while smoking it sometimes.
Blunts are good for the reason joints are bad, the paper is thick so you get an even burn and it wont collapse in on itself and restrict airflow from the heat.
Bongs are the way to go, water cools and filters the smoke to make nice easy hits are mitigates alot of coughing.

Super white army mentioned

who /capeshit/ here?

relaxed kot died so they built a statue of her

is that a real pic

>le 57% face

It’s the polar opposite

A desolate nigger wasteland that not even regeneration could help

I haven't had weed for years apart from a couple of times, from 2 different sources, and it was top notch. I'm just describing my experiences over the last 20 years, in which I've had good and bad.

we just say 50 bag but yeah. From what I've heard Ireland is more expensive than most of Europe it seems
strange too because other stuff isn't mad expensive

A joint is rolled in cigarette paper, a blunt is rolled in cigar paper which will tear your lungs apart (only niggers and idiots do this) and a spliff is mixed with tobacco (again, only an idiot would do this).

that's some pretty fucked up rolling you got there user

>Black Other

What else is there?

not seeing any mcdeez there

>£50 an eighth

black european

>you materialise on the transporter pad in Ilford, c. 2025

black asian

>the entire USA has the same white demographics as lewisham

Holy fucking mind blown

Lewisham is one of the least white places I’ve ever seen in the UK, can’t imagine the absolute state of America

Where on this site can I do a more detailed search? Like year and genre together. I've been looking forever and I just can't find it, lads.

is it hard to get a job if you go further north than Colchester? lmao

its really segregated in a lot of america

Black Egyptian (Pharaoh)

>2013

2021 census times is going to be a VERY interesting year

disgusting women treat abortion like a contraceptive method

if you leave the population centers you'll rarely see a nonwhite in america

crack a joke lad

Watching Step (2017):!

STEP documents the senior year of a girls' high-school step dance team against the background of inner-city Baltimore. As each one tries to become the first in their families to attend college, the girls strive to make their dancing a success against the backdrop of social unrest in the troubled city.

it is though really isn't it lol

If thats primo weed in there I would never be able to smoke that thing to myself. it would make my head explode, i'd probably have a panic attack. maybe when I was like 18 or 19 I would have been okay

>you arrive in the Principality of Harringay

Need a new leather jacket lads, charity shop hopping it is

several hundred bucks depending on taxes added in and where you go

Major cities and coastal areas tend to be where most nonwhites are, smaller towns and rural areas along the highway or backwoods tend to be mostly white.

business idea: raise taxes on the poor and give the difference to the politicians

mental expensive. pretty much double what it is here. I don't understand. It must be outsourced from other countries. why don't people grow it there? are there really bad penalties for it?

Bromley is a big guy

(Also the best and whitest borough by a country mile)

What exactly is it about Newcastle that produces so many top tier slags?

And it doesn't even seem like the movies there are in HD.

Never had a puff of the green stuff in my life

>you arrive in Croydon

Look into Kodi add-ons

Bexley is better.

the virgin confession

meme idea:

>You arrive in Birmingham