Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/qPknl-9cJDsZ23cwY96_-Q/
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/friends-family-rapist-muhammed-continue-abuse-12-year-old-victim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>autism : the post

Zack Snyder always looks like he has no idea where he is

>being so triggered by the other thread that you make this
lol

Yes it's absolutely spot on.

>zacky boy the man that married a proud comfirmed slut
>father figure
do plebs actually do this

God is there anything more pathetic than an MCUck trying to sound patrician

Considering that you posted it 4 times today, no it looks more like blatant disney shilling
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/qPknl-9cJDsZ23cwY96_-Q/

No.

Who

Isn't that the point of movies?

If he threw in that besides the on the nose biblical symbolism he copies all his visuals frame by frame right from the comics I would say he's 100% right.

How on the nose is this? Look at it and tell me what you see.

>Disney shilling anti-Snyder pics
Is this how ridiculously paranoid some idiots have gotten here, or is this a joke?

is he the missing Harbaugh triplet?

I can almost picture you writing this out and being so proud of this cringey shit, and now you're trying desperately to make this meme a thing by constantly reposting it

Is there anything more pathetic than a bitter MCUck?

Yeah. I made it. Here, have another.

It predates the MCU - I'm half-convinced at least some of the hate comes courtesy of some butt-hurt sheik.

The irony is this guy has been doing the same with Disney and Marvel so he's made you look a right knob.

Someone pretending to be a trump supporter so people like his capeshit on Sup Forums whilst spamming anti trump threads on Sup Forums

Disney shilling anti-whatever images being a joke predates MCU? Don't recall that one.

Nah - I'm talking knee-jerk hate for anything that involves Snyder. It started after 300.

The swedes

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/friends-family-rapist-muhammed-continue-abuse-12-year-old-victim/

woah Superman = Jesus woah

Why are you so obsessed with Sweden, user? It's not their fault they were born white and you didn't

> Muh Jesus

I like movies with tons of special effects.

The pleb hates what he does not understand

Horus, Apollo, Jehova, Kal-El . . .

Fucking plebs, the both of you, Take off your Jesus goggles.

yes but man stop fucking making these kinds of threads and images they are pure cancer

No, just Marvelets projecting.
Sad!

> 1.) Mos & Bvs had very little slow mo.
> 2.) In Mos the biblical references take up less then 2 minutes of a 140 minute movie.
> 3.) Taking the world building of this universe in a serious realistic dignified manner is not pretentious.

I think it's cool how that sequence starts with Superman mixing with the common folk but then as people in the scene and over the news treat him as a deity more and more you stop being able to see his face and he looks more godlike.

>the world building of this universe in a serious realistic dignified manner

I was amazed when I realized that these movies aren't actually meant to be interpreted as taking place on "our" Earth. That's practically unheard of for a comic book film.

They're happening in the world where our myths are real. It's sort of like that comic "Planetary" in a way - a world with a secret history.

How many layers of irony are you on right now

i feel a lot of his problems come down to david ayer's writing

thats not to say the slowmo and awful colour grading isn't his fault

It's incredibly well done. Motion is important in it, too. Stationary > walking > flying > stationary.

Hovering above the flood is when he really starts to understand what it is that he's seeing - people waiting on the man in the sky to come save them. They've even taken to drawing "magic symbols" on their roofs.

Look at that. Who do you rescue first now? Who last? What sort of message are you sending either way? No wonder he's just hanging there.

it's accreate

>I realized that these movies aren't actually meant to be interpreted as taking place on "our" Earth.
No shit. Do you think Gotham and Metropolis are real cities?

Zero. Unlike other cape movies who try to treat it like the "real world" with superpeople in it, it's a place where mythological gods really did use to walk the world. Not aliens we mistook for gods - actual gods. They're not pussing out.

Lmao, do you think that's the only religious painting with such framing and composition?

Here's s some official BvS concept art and shots for you.
Once you get that Superman is Jesus there is really nothing more to it.

No, but in past movies, they tend to be represented as places that *could* exist. The last time we saw anything like this was the series Burton kicked off.

That's not all he is. Here he is again as simply a sun god.

Lex: "You flew too close to the sun. Now look at you."

Nope, just Jesus.

The saviour which has to suffer for the good of mankind blah blah the usual stuff

Keep telling yourself that. Lex mentioned those other gods for a reason, and that reason is he's among the people who look at him and don't see a savior deity.

>Nope, just Jesus.
Nice headcanon.

Nice and myopic and narrow-minded, too, some of these "intellectuals" and their "space Jesus,"

people fear wat the dont under stand ........................

Gotham in batman begins was great. Then in the sequels it just turned into boring generic city.

Why don't they ever stop to wonder why none of us ever defend schlock like pic-related? Context fucking matters. This is "symbolism" in Bryan Singer's hands, the same guy who gave us Nightcrawler versus Angel because "muh pottery."

>Why don't they ever stop to wonder why none of us ever defend schlock like pic-related?
Because it came out before you were born and old movies are for grandpas.

Yeah, that was odd - like it started off comic-booky and then proceeded to get more "real." I personally believe they're doing exactly the opposite in their extended universe, and for much more important reasons - myth and magic are waking back up.

Yeah, that's what it is. Of the two of us, I'm the one who owned Prince's "Batman" soundtrack on a cassette tape.

nobody even brought up marvel
you have a serious persecution complex

>Projecting
Bitch I had the batman symbol shaved into my flat top and rat tail.

But seriously, go back and watch superman '79 and then watch man of steel. It is just so much better on every level. Especially when it comes to understanding the character.

>as the pinnacle of blockbuster storytelling
americans truly were a mistake

It doesn't necessarily understand the character all that better. It's just presenting him in a more "friendly" world. He's a huge cornball boyscout that's already old-fashioned by the standards of the 70s, but he's awesome in spite of it by just being awesome anyway. That's cool. I got it and I got the message of it.

Man of Steel has an altogether different message. It concerns itself quite a bit more with the nature of gods and god-making, and gives a lot more thoughtful portrayal of how the world would really react to the existence of a guy like Superman. People would *not* just take that in stride.

Holy shit, yes.
You're now remembering that his fans nicknamed him Zaddy.

I dont even know who that is. Zack Snyder?

That applies to all capeshit directors tho.
Marvel ones included.

What about Ang Lee? he only directed one

No, Zack has a unique style at least. The rest are work guys doing whatever the suits told them with no vision or style whatsoever, ie MCU.

That's Charles dad