What happens if you post from Antarctica? What flag do you get?

What happens if you post from Antarctica? What flag do you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=site:.aq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Argentina I think

solid white

eww

depends what strip you're on I suppose, it's been divided between cunts

Depends on the server. If the IP whois resolves to the .aq domain the you'll get a French flag
google.com.au/search?q=site:.aq

>he doesn't own a piece of antarctica

Why does Australia care that much about a bunch of ice and penguins?

Nope, we had a poster a year ago from Antarctica, with timestamp and videos... happened.

It's not about power projection, it's about relative size of maritime territory leading to the Antarctic.
Norway has Bouvet Island, the UK has the Georgia and Sandwich etc.

apparently theres shit loads of gold there but it's under so much ice that you can't mine it

Exactly. The argies "claim" is ridiculous 2bh.
Their territory is much further away from Antartica than ours

woah thats weird

Why the fuck does the UK hate Argies so much?

there cunts thats why

the Argies I mean, fuck the Argies

Archive link?

To be fair, they have a certain claim via the tierra del fuego corrdior, but it's laughable compared to their current one.
Chile on the other hand should be able to claim the western piece of the UK claims.

But he said it was because of the internet provider of the base was an argentine company

Reminder that the claims are irrelevant grandfathered bullshit and that the next Treaty will abolish them in favour of a condominium

This
Antartica is under the UN

If the earth keeps warming up they'll be hotspots for mining and digging up uncovered mineral reserves, Australia and Norway will be especially interested in these things since we are raw material exporters.

Fun fact: Bongs were the first people to settle tierra del fuego, way before buenos aires even made a claim. The first buildings constructed there were prefabs imported from Stanley.

Tierra del Fuego son Britannicas

And the Norwegians were the first to reach the south pole and the Brits died en route but nobody cares about this, it just gives goodboy points to our claims and little more.

And the argie were the first to settle in antartica (mainland)
>Inb4 the brits were first
No you go for an useless island

i claim the unclaimed

>nobody cares about this
r-right? h-haha

The falklands were first settled by the French

Las Malvinas son francesas

I want to say something about Amundesen-Scott but I won't, situational ally.
Argentines are delusional in their claims.

Dude everyone itt are deluded, and no one can actually claim antartica, there is a treaty for claim antartica a no-country zone

t. noclaimz

>Explaining how things work to neets and kiddos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

t. claimlet

Oi, merde-tete, le mot pour un objet d'un group de les personnes est "their." N'utilise pas Google Translate.