*breathes in*

*breathes in*
AAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXA

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>STILL more coast than Serbia

JUST

le sea access face

Be honest Sup Forums, should this region be allowed to exist?

>implying that coastline does Croatia more favors than bads
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

>they didn't even build a port there and instead rely on the ones built by croatians

In an ideal world Croatia, B&H, Serbia and Montenegro would all be united because they're literally the same people.

Sadly the Balkanoids are gullible people who believe that they are all unique special snowflakes. Just look at FYROM, that country was invented like a century ago.

>Not even a view on open sea, have to stare at an island

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Can Bosnians freely cross into Croatia?

He knew that feel too well.

In an ideal world your country would be flooded by a tsunami.

>century

you have to go back

In an ideal world Belgium wouldn't exist and Osman would never have been born but hey, such is life

Unironically this
But oh well luckly I don't live there so I couldn't care leas

Is Bolivia the most bullied nation in SA?

More warm water ports than Bulgaria

Yes. Even Paraguay destroyed them. This is what happens when you give an Indian reservation independence.

no it's not

are you retarded?

>This is what happens when you give an Indian reservation independence.
Yeah most of U.S. and Canada's would implode. Domestic abuse, alcoholism and incest aren't really an economy.

It's the Same as the Rest of the Coast. I took a bus from Zadar in the north of Croatia to Dubrovnik in the South and went through the Border four Times and the ride was about 20 Minutes

So technically I was in BH because we Made a Stop in there and walked around a little bit

Neum belonged to Bosnia for centuries tho(since 1699 to be exact)
t.Bosnian
P.S.Even though i'm Bosnian and born and raised there and everything i still don't think living there is something all that great tbqh

how do they treat bosnians in slovenia?

Like cheap labour
That's the stereotype at least

A Bosna nije prava zemlja. Samo je županija hrvatske.

No, they are in eu. We have to have passports or id.
I sometimes get drunk, fill the ak and go near the border and fire it at an angle so that a stray bullet possibly kills a croatian child. Then i run home, my father beats me, i cry for 10 hours and look for croatian news online if anyone died or not.

Bosna je imala jasnije određene granice kroz istoriju nego Hrvatska
Ako Hrvatska može biti prava država onda može i Bosna

That hole exists because back when Dubrovnik (Ragusa) was a city-state, they hated Venetians so much that they sold the land to Ottomans just so they don't have to share a border with the Venetian Republic.

When Austria-Hungary took Bosnia from the Ottomans, it was joined as an administrative region into the AH with those same borders.

Just have more reasonable borders.

lel

>expanding Albania

>how to trigger b*lkaniggers: the post
good job

Relax with the circle jerking. The natives would probably have preferred that you stayed in Europe in the first place.

It's hard to build a nation when you've been stripped of all resources, bumfucked, and left in the gutter.

BEHOLD balkan gypsies I fixed your shitty region and some of eastern europe

>giving poland all that land
>doesn't fix Germany
why

>40% of Hungary's population is now Romanian
>Half a million Serbs now live in Croatia
>Half a million Russians now live in Poland along with millions more Ukrainians and Belarusians

Ah yes, (((fixed)))

This is the real map that fixes the Balkans

You cant fix it no matter how hard you try

>t*rkey exists
>s*rbia exists
>no greater albania

almost GREAT maps

Can confirm. I visited my aunt there on Holiday once. Although I wish my family went there instead of America but I can't really complain, my life is decent.

You forgot to restore trebizond and crimea to greece

>Serbia not cleansed

>Expanding S*rbia

Name onw distinction of balkaniggers that isnt shit xrafted by other people to d&c

is it the truth or are you just joking? You want to start a fire on the Balkans